• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

Don't kiss and tell..... you pair just knock yourselves out! It's not my way!

So in other words you can’t defend your inane bullshit and are, in a full blown panic, desperately trying to derail the thread. Noted.

So in other words you can’t defend your inane bullshit and are, in a full blown panic, desperately trying to derail the thread. Noted.
I've made clear my thoughts, your have made clear your more interested in vested interests rather than 3000 dead Americans, but more importantly, you have made it very clear, there is very little between your ears. Your hypocrisy outshine your bias

I've made clear my thoughts, your have made clear your more interested in vested interests rather than 3000 dead Americans, but more importantly, you have made it very clear, there is very little between your ears. Your hypocrisy outshine your bias

More claiming.

Zero support for claims.

You have made your pathological hatred very clear. Calling that “thoughts” is stretching the term’s definition to the limit.

You have provided no evidence to back up half your claims, and the “evidence” you’ve tried to provide for the other half has been full of blatant falsehoods and outright lies.

You can throw tantrums all you want. Nobody is obligated to just take your word for it. You CTers really struggle with that concept.

Watching a CTer pretending to care about Americans is pretty amusing though.

You have made your pathological hatred very clear. Calling that “thoughts” is stretching the term’s definition to the limit.

You have provided no evidence to back up half your claims, and the “evidence” you’ve tried to provide for the other half has been full of blatant falsehoods and outright lies.

You can throw tantrums all you want. Nobody is obligated to just take your word for it. You CTers really struggle with that concept.

Well you certainly ain't my friend!

Well you certainly ain't my

McKinney first raised questions about Bush’s involvement shortly after the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania, generating a furious response from fellow Democrats in Washington and voters in Georgia, who ousted her in 2002.
Just goes to show how difficult it is to get to the truth....... because you live in a dictatorship. Ooh.... and guess who owns the media...... enemies foreign and domestic..... and just look at all these worms coming out of the wood work to defend lies...... hey my rubber boned German friend of Zion, I can hear the sympathy in your every written word, just like your silence of a ten year old girl being strangled and revived time and time again..... I hear your pain! Keich!

McKinney first raised questions about Bush’s involvement shortly after the attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania, generating a furious response from fellow Democrats in Washington and voters in Georgia, who ousted her in 2002.
Just goes to show how difficult it is to get to the truth....... because you live in a dictatorship. Ooh.... and guess who owns the media...... enemies foreign and domestic..... and just look at all these worms coming out of the wood work to defend lies...... hey my rubber boned German friend of Zion, I can hear the sympathy in your every written word, just like your silence of a ten year old girl being strangled and revived time and time again..... I hear your pain! Keich!

Oh look, yet another incoherent rant with zero evidence. Yawn.

And a heaping helping of "so what" is deserved.

When are you going to back up your BS claims?

In the wake of the attacks, the administration was able to greatly expand the president’s power and the reach of the federal government, they said, but whistle-blowers and other potential witnesses who could have testified to the Sept. 11 commission about such things were either prevented from speaking or ignored in the commission’s final report. Panelists called the commission’s report “a cover-up.”

“The American people have been seriously misled,” said Scott.

Your right for once...... it was and could only be a cruise missile. See a first even for you my German friend of Zion.
a cruise missile...... This is the stormfront strategy of blaming the jews for everything.

In the wake of the attacks, the administration was able to greatly expand the president’s power and the reach of the federal government, they said, but whistle-blowers and other potential witnesses who could have testified to the Sept. 11 commission about such things were either prevented from speaking or ignored in the commission’s final report. Panelists called the commission’s report “a cover-up.”

“The American people have been seriously misled,” said Scott.

What specific complaints have you against the report?

And why won't you explain where you get your lies from.

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYY

Last edited:
I wasn't in charge of the "production" you should ask your friends, they would be better placed to lie to you!
But I do notice you've changed tact, perhaps you might explain how fifty metre place could fold itself up..... or is it to believed, it went through a seven foot hole? Go on, let me hear your pearls of wisdom, all the while deflecting from the known facts...... it really doesn't help your fairy story. Or for that matter your painfull emotions for three thousand dead American..... but it does assist with muddying dirty water, just right up your street my rubber boned German friend of Zion!
Perhaps a larger font will help
Are you a 0,1,2,3 or four planer truther?

9FD44153-51F1-4F58-A313-73A3B5386EB5.jpeg
This playbook is what a lot of these guys follow though lots of them get so sloppy its hard even for the uninformed to take them seriously.

And a heaping helping of "so what" is deserved.

When are you going to back up your BS claims?
Doesnt your friends own google, Windows, the internet, YouTube, the media, the courts, etc etc etc...... you know how difficult your lot makes it to ascertain the truth, and with paid weasels, traitors to American independence and the American people, the enemies within, like you, make out they have sympathy with 3000 dead Americans, like your good self, an analysis of the facts are in short supply, just like your sympathy, just the way you like it! Where photographs of the hole on the outside of the Pentagon building was freely available, on YouTube, it's no longer allowed, unless you have access to sites that still has those photos.... you really aren't going to get them! Just the way you like it...... no justice well certainly not for 3000 Americans, and as you have proved in your own words, something your quite greatful to your Zionist chums! Now Zionist can be Jews and can be Christians.... they can be interchangeable, but many Jews detest Zionists, as I detest zionists. But when zionists, Israel attacked the USS Liberty murdering Americans you spent every moment defending Israel, we know which side of the breads buttered with you, my German friend of Zion! You're hypocrisy knows no bounds, hey!

Perhaps a larger font will help
Are you a 0,1,2,3 or four planer truther?
Honestly, would it matter to you, obviously the facts don't, so why the notion about planes?
Remember...... all those worms coming out of the wood work?
Perhaps you could help your chums by explaining why and how a hundred and twenty foot aircraft, with two, x nine foot in circumference engines could go through a seven foot hole? Forty feet apart.....and the glass still in the adjoining windows.....start your post..... once upon a time.... when idiots listened to keich, unable to think for themselves.....

Doesnt your friends own google, Windows, the internet, YouTube, the media, the courts, etc etc etc...... you know how difficult your lot makes it to ascertain the truth, and with paid weasels, traitors to American independence and the American people, the enemies within, like you, make out they have sympathy with 3000 dead Americans, like your good self, an analysis of the facts are in short supply, just like your sympathy, just the way you like it! Where photographs of the hole on the outside of the Pentagon building was freely available, on YouTube, it's no longer allowed, unless you have access to sites that still has those photos.... you really aren't going to get them! Just the way you like it...... no justice well certainly not for 3000 Americans, and as you have proved in your own words, something your quite greatful to your Zionist chums! Now Zionist can be Jews and can be Christians.... they can be interchangeable, but many Jews detest Zionists, as I detest zionists. But when zionists, Israel attacked the USS Liberty murdering Americans you spent every moment defending Israel, we know which side of the breads buttered with you, my German friend of Zion! You're hypocrisy knows no bounds, hey!

More libel. No evidence to support your prior idiotic claims.

Standard CT cowardice.

Honestly, would it matter to you, obviously the facts don't, so why the notion about planes?
Remember...... all those worms coming out of the wood work?
Perhaps you could help your chums by explaining why and how a hundred and twenty foot aircraft, with two, x nine foot in circumference engines could go through a seven foot hole? Forty feet apart.....and the glass still in the adjoining windows.....start your post..... once upon a time.... when idiots listened to keich, unable to think for themselves.....

Another non answer coupled with the old tired lie about a "seven foot hole".

Why do you insist on lying?

What specific complaints have you against the report?

And why won't you explain where you get your lies from.

RUN AWAYYYYYYYYY
I'm not going to quote the 9/11 report, so nope...... you ain't going to get any lies here.... I'll leave that with you, along with your mock sympathy for 3000 dead Americans, and your passion for justice for the families, my rubber boned German friend of Zion! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

I'm not going to quote the 9/11 report, so nope...... you ain't going to get any lies here.... I'll leave that with you, along with your mock sympathy for 3000 dead Americans, and your passion for justice for the families, my rubber boned German friend of Zion! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

We constantly get lies from you.

Seven foot hole for example.

Van full of explosives.

Cruise missile.

Towers turned to dust.

All are lies.

Back
Top Bottom