• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

Pray tell me, which fact is wrong, you want a photo of the hole the Boeing,( God it's still funny) folded itself up and went through the seven foot hole? I can't get a picture as your lot purloined the actual moment it hit the oentegon! I wonder why! Your bs is others questions that deserve an answer, as that would go some way in giving justice to those three thousand Americans your not interested in!

You mean the Pentagon where literally thousands witnessed an airliner impact the Pentagon?

The one reported on in this PDF?

The PDF that shows not a seven foot entry hole but one much, much larger?

This Pentagon?

The truth is out there. You refuse to learn.

So, which of your stupid claims do you wish to address first?
Simple, why are you more interested in protecting Israel than justice for three thousand Americans? That's a good start. I do remember how often you protected Israel from repercussions of the murder of Americans on the USS Liberty.... so be careful. Because, before you reply...... I won't believe a single word my rubber boned German friend of Zion.

Simple, why are you more interested in protecting Israel than justice for three thousand Americans? That's a good start. I do remember how often you protected Israel from repercussions of the murder of Americans on the USS Liberty.... so be careful. Because, before you reply...... I won't believe a single word my rubber boned German friend of Zion.

More ad hominem, Zero support for your claims....

Bolded the BS in you post.

From the Pentagon report....

6.1 IMPACT DAMAGEThe site data indicate that the aircraft fuselage impacted the build-ing at column line 14 at an angle of approximately 42 degrees to the normal to the face of the building, at or slightly below the second-story slab. Eyewitness accounts and photographs taken by asecurity camera suggest that the aircraft was flying on nearly a levelpath essentially at grade level for several hundred feet immediately prior to impact. Gashes in the facade above the second-floor slab between column lines 18 and 20 to the south of the collapsearea suggest that the aircraft had rolled slightly to the left as it entered the building.The right wing was below the second-floorslab at the fuselage but above the second-floor slab at the tip, andthe left wing struck the building entirely below the second-floorslab, to the north of column line 14.The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).

You mean the Pentagon where literally thousands witnessed an airliner impact the Pentagon?

The one reported on in this PDF?

The PDF that shows not a seven foot entry hole but one much, much larger?

This Pentagon?
I asked you what did I get wrong, your no show as usual, must mean you need to deflect.
As you your pentagon report, read the findings, you want bs, there is as much as you want.
They certainly didn't say anything about how a 747 with nine foot engines four of them could put themselves through a seven foot hole! You want to believe this keich, but only because it protects your vested interest. I'm only interested in 3000 dead Americans, obviously, you're not!

More ad hominem, Zero support for your claims....

Bolded the BS in you post.

From the Pentagon report....

6.1 IMPACT DAMAGEThe site data indicate that the aircraft fuselage impacted the build-ing at column line 14 at an angle of approximately 42 degrees to the normal to the face of the building, at or slightly below the second-story slab. Eyewitness accounts and photographs taken by asecurity camera suggest that the aircraft was flying on nearly a levelpath essentially at grade level for several hundred feet immediately prior to impact. Gashes in the facade above the second-floor slab between column lines 18 and 20 to the south of the collapsearea suggest that the aircraft had rolled slightly to the left as it entered the building.The right wing was below the second-floorslab at the fuselage but above the second-floor slab at the tip, andthe left wing struck the building entirely below the second-floorslab, to the north of column line 14.The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).
That I would expect of any cruise missile, even Israeli ones..... but how to get four engines of nine feet circumference through a seven foot hole! Where did it say that in your report? You know, your becoming more obvious to all even Americans your pathetic attempts to protect your friends, rather than justice for three thousand Americans.... bet you were glad you were careful, I would of wiped the floor with any mention of USS Liberty and those Americans also murdered by your friends.

I asked you what did I get wrong, your no show as usual, must mean you need to deflect.
As you your pentagon report, read the findings, you want bs, there is as much as you want.
They certainly didn't say anything about how a 747 with nine foot engines four of them could put themselves through a seven foot hole! You want to believe this keich, but only because it protects your vested interest. I'm only interested in 3000 dead Americans, obviously, you're not!

The entire publication shows where you get it wrong.

Had you read before responding you would have seen this... The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).

There is a small hole... Many walls inside the impact area where the debris ended up.

Hell, you cant even get the type of aircraft right.

Nor the number of engines.

What 747s were present on 9/11?

Events honouring the lives lost on 9/11. Have you forgotten the actual reasoning of this post..... obviously my rubber boned German friend of Zion....... you ain't bloody interested!

That I would expect of any cruise missile, even Israeli ones..... but how to get four engines of nine feet circumference through a seven foot hole! Where did it say that in your report? You know, your becoming more obvious to all even Americans your pathetic attempts to protect your friends, rather than justice for three thousand Americans.... bet you were glad you were careful, I would of wiped the floor with any mention of USS Liberty and those Americans also murdered by your friends.

Laughable....

You expect airliner sized damage by a "cruise missile" that no one saw?

That proves you have no clue how cruise missiles work nor the explosive capabilities.

What "four engines" are you babbling about?

What 747?

You really don't have a clue.

Last edited:
The entire publication shows where you get it wrong.

Had you read before responding you would have seen this... The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).

There is a small hole... Many walls inside the impact area where the debris ended up.

Hell, you cant even get the type of aircraft right.

Nor the number of engines.

What 747s were present on 9/11?
Were they nine foot in circumference.... yes or no?
Okay Boeing 757 233 twin engines, nine feet high and folded iitself through a seven foot hole.

But still, your not interested in 3000 dead Americans, still trying to deflect, mitigate your friends influence on the circumstances on 9/11, I only ask the questions..... it's you getting your rubber bones and Zionist flights of fancy in knots.

Last edited:
Events honouring the lives lost on 9/11. Have you forgotten the actual reasoning of this post..... obviously my rubber boned German friend of Zion....... you ain't bloody interested!

You brought stupid and illogical claims to the thread.

Now you wish to hide behind the OP?

I believe the memories of 9/11 need not be contaminated by spurious claims and slander so rampant among Conspiracy Theorists.

Were they nine foot in circumference.... yes or no?

Were what?

The NON EXISTENT FOUR 747 ENGINES?

And did you notice the impact damage isn't seven feet?

The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).

Were what?

The NON EXISTENT FOUR 747 ENGINES?

And did you notice the impact damage isn't seven feet?

The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).
Answer my question of get lost, I'm not interested how important you think Israel or Zionism is, three thousand Americans deserve justice.
Answer the question or come out.

Answer my question of get lost, I'm not interested how important you think Israel or Zionism is, three thousand Americans deserve justice.
Answer the question or come out.

Answer what question?

About the nonexistent 747 engines being 9 feet wide?

IRRELEVANT.....................

You denied the fact, or have you forgotten? The bin laden family, flown out, according to cbs news. I quote.
Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

I suppose the explosives and the dancing Mossad agents released from police custody is totally irrelevant as well as a figment of my imagination. And that to had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks! I thought you cared about the three thousand Americans that were murdered...... crying out for justice..... I suppose using your analogy.... they too are irrelevant as long as you and your kind, protect the centre.... those that corrupt the truth..... or ridicule from the sidelines the messengers of the axiom...... justice for dead Americans.

None of which had anything to do with.....anything. It certainly doesn’t “prove” what you fantasize it does. It isn’t even substantial enough to qualify as grasping at straws. It’s notning more than typical meaningless CTer babble.

But hey, way to remind everyone what a raving anti-Semite you are.

Yawn.... I'm used to dealing with your kind..... people with your third party politics.... I've given you two pieces of information, proving the bin laden family were flown out by the FBI when no one else could fly. What would you like to prove, the facts you requested, your political bias won't let you accept? You can't say I don't try to please the Israeli section of the American population, but we are taking about America so you won't mind if I try and keep on post and about Americans.

I forgot, what's a cter?

Yawn. The raving anti Semite is now babbling about how persecuted he feels. Typical CTer.

Which has nothing to do with your fixation on Israel whatsoever.

Osama Bin Laden and his network were responsible for 9/11. No one else. Deal with it.
You should start your posts off....Once upon a time, before brains were invented, idiots thought, building just fell down, nine foot steel engines, and whole aircraft, would fold themselves up, in mid air, mind you, with people on board, (I don't know if they were steering), and would fly through a seven foot hole, not even breaking the glass in the next window! Isn't that amazing children? Pull the other one..... it's plays Christmas tunes.....!

Yes my German friend of Zion, you would like to imply that, but we both know who you're batting for, don't we.....and it's not America or Americans is it!

You do so like to accuse....

But you fail at backing up your accusations.

Now, have you realized how badly you failed on the Pentagon thing?

Or do you need your nose rubbed in it a bit more?

Back
Top Bottom