• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

I could, I guess. If I diidn’t find the conclusions completely insane.
There you go, that's an opinion, good girl! Now we need to try and find out what's insane! Contradict me, please..... then perhaps you might be enlightened, raised from that dark place where ignorance is bliss.

One can and should, think for ones self, don't you think? Obviously!

Mmm...... doesn't feel like you have the ability to know or understand a mans responsibility to his own, but with the behaviour of a sheep or as a sheep, you are second to none, my friend.

Yawn. I hate to break it to you, but mindlessly accepting the word of a CTer on the Internet with zero evidence is pretty much the definition of “being a sheep”. But I get that you CTers struggle with concepts like “critical thinking“, “telling the truth” and “facing the real world”.

Yawn. I hate to break it to you, but mindlessly accepting the word of a CTer on the Internet with zero evidence is pretty much the definition of “being a sheep”. But I get that you CTers struggle with concepts like “critical thinking“, “telling the truth” and “facing the real world”.

Who cares? Your post is totally irrelevant and has absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. It certainly isn't evidence of any sort of supposed "connection".
You denied the fact, or have you forgotten? The bin laden family, flown out, according to cbs news. I quote.
Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

I suppose the explosives and the dancing Mossad agents released from police custody is totally irrelevant as well as a figment of my imagination. And that to had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks! I thought you cared about the three thousand Americans that were murdered...... crying out for justice..... I suppose using your analogy.... they too are irrelevant as long as you and your kind, protect the centre.... those that corrupt the truth..... or ridicule from the sidelines the messengers of the axiom...... justice for dead Americans.

Yawn.... I'm used to dealing with your kind..... people with your third party politics.... I've given you two pieces of information, proving the bin laden family were flown out by the FBI when no one else could fly. What would you like to prove, the facts you requested, your political bias won't let you accept? You can't say I don't try to please the Israeli section of the American population, but we are taking about America so you won't mind if I try and keep on post and about Americans.

I forgot, what's a cter?

Mmm...... doesn't feel like you have the ability to know or understand a mans responsibility to his own, but with the behaviour of a sheep or as a sheep, you are second to none, my friend.

What is a man’s responsibility to his own?

You denied the fact, or have you forgotten? The bin laden family, flown out, according to cbs news. I quote.
Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, according to the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

I suppose the explosives and the dancing Mossad agents released from police custody is totally irrelevant as well as a figment of my imagination. And that to had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks! I thought you cared about the three thousand Americans that were murdered...... crying out for justice..... I suppose using your analogy.... they too are irrelevant as long as you and your kind, protect the centre.... those that corrupt the truth..... or ridicule from the sidelines the messengers of the axiom...... justice for dead Americans.

Bin Laden's family evacuated...

And?

Bin Laden's family wasnt behind 9/11. Bin Laden's familiy disowned Osama well before 9/11.

As to the "Dancing Israelis".

What does this prove?

It is evidence of what?

Lay it out.

Last edited:
Yawn.... I'm used to dealing with your kind..... people with your third party politics.... I've given you two pieces of information, proving the bin laden family were flown out by the FBI when no one else could fly. What would you like to prove, the facts you requested, your political bias won't let you accept? You can't say I don't try to please the Israeli section of the American population, but we are taking about America so you won't mind if I try and keep on post and about Americans.

Your EVIDENCE that someone other than Mohammed Atta and his 18 bffs did 9/11?

I forgot, what's a cter?

That would be another lie.

Simple, what happened when all fights were grounded? On 9/11? Who were on the only flight, that flew out of the good ol' USA? Waiting!
Instead of you lot crying foul, and hiding from the facts, reply, and show your superior intellect, put me in my place...... or crawl back into that dark place where you all belong.

Bin Laden's family was flown out.

So what?

Oh my god, do you actually believe this nonsense? Really, you have seen for yourself the "different" bin laden's you know, the best friends of the Bush family! Buried at sea, nope, I don't believe in fairies regardless of who's telling the fairy story. The towers just fell down, turned into dust...... never happened before, will never happen again, and you don't question anything? Oooh.... and building seven..... just fell down.... ooops and a Boeing 747 just folded itself up into a seven foot ball, when the engines themselves were 9 feet tall in circumference.... aye, pull the other leg, it has bells on it! Justice, one may notice isn't served by cretins, or Zionist judges. But the American victims of 9/11 deserve justice not government rhetoric, which demands ridicule for its propagation of sponsored lies.

I bolded the inaccurate and/or completely ignorant statements.

Have you read ANY of the actual investigations?

Or are you depending on 9/11 Conspiracy hacks to tell you what to think about 9/11?

I bolded the inaccurate and/or completely ignorant statements.

Have you read ANY of the actual investigations?

Or are you depending on 9/11 Conspiracy hacks to tell you what to think about 9/11?
Good boy, sorry good German boy...you can make bold words, pity you haven't the same backbone for American interests.

And again.

So what?

Connect the dots.

What do you IMAGINE this proves?
Simple.... something you have obviously forgotten,....... three thousand dead Americans looking for justice..... but you... are more interested in protecting Israel that getting families justice for there loss.
Now my German rubber boned friend of Zion, what do you think, this proves!

Good boy, sorry good German boy...you can make bold words, pity you haven't the same backbone for American interests.

Oh, look.

More intentional ignorance.

The words I bolded were BS claims made by you channeling CT idiots on the internet.

And I am damn sure you don't understand at all why you claims are intensely stupid.

Would you like to go through a few?

Simple.... something you have obviously forgotten,....... three thousand dead Americans looking for justice..... but you... are more interested in protecting Israel that getting families justice for there loss.
Now my German rubber boned friend of Zion, what do you think, this proves!

More accusation....

Nothing of substance.

Very CT of you.

And again.

Bin Laden's family flown out. So what?

Connect the dots.

YOU brought it up.

Bin Laden's family evacuated...

And?

Bin Laden's family wasnt behind 9/11. Bin Laden's familiy disowned Osama well before 9/11.

As to the "Dancing Israelis".

What does this prove?

It is evidence of what?

Lay it out.

Are you forgetting your place..... are you letting the cat out of the bag......? I never said what it proves.... but thank you for making the obvious statement, it needs to be questioned? But I've said that all along.... you and your friends want it put to bed.... just like your USS Liberty.

More accusation....

Nothing of substance.

Very CT of you.

And again.

Bin Laden's family flown out. So what?

Connect the dots.

YOU brought it up.
Aye..... three thousand dead Americans..... no you cannot get away from that FACT can you!

Are you forgetting your place..... are you letting the cat out of the bag......? I never said what it proves.... but thank you for making the obvious statement, it needs to be questioned? But I've said that all along.... you and your friends want it put to bed.... just like your USS Liberty.

You brought up Bin Laden's family.

Again.

So what?

BOLDED IS THE COURAGEOUS NON ANSWER.

Still waiting for what you believe Bin Ladens family or the "dancing Israelis" PROVES?

Your EVIDENCE that someone other than Mohammed Atta and his 18 bffs did 9/11?

That would be another lie.
What, those supposedly still walking about Saudi Arabia still? Plastic knives! A Boeing 747 flying through a seven foot hole! Glass still in the adjoining windows as well, bloody hysterical.
Christ you're making me laugh! I normally have a dirty taste in my mouth.

What, those supposedly still walking about Saudi Arabia still? Plastic knives! A Boeing 747 flying through a seven foot hole! Glass still in the adjoining windows as well, bloody hysterical.
Christ you're making me laugh! I normally have a dirty taste in my mouth.

Bolded are more ignorant statements made by Highlanders.

Where do you get this BS from?

Even the most craven and/or misinformed CT sites don't spew that garbage.

BOLDED IS THE COURAGEOUS NON ANSWER.

Still waiting for what you believe Bin Ladens family or the "dancing Israelis" PROVES?
To you my German friend of Zion, I need prove nothing, as that's all you deserve, but for three thousand dead Americans, someone, needs to prove the truth, and you ain't going to get it by asking people like your good self. My rubber boned German friend of Zion.

To you my German friend of Zion, I need prove nothing, as that's all you deserve, but for three thousand dead Americans, someone, needs to prove the truth, and you ain't going to get it by asking people like your good self. My rubber boned German friend of Zion.

The truth is out there. You refuse to learn.

So, which of your stupid claims do you wish to address first?

Bolded are more ignorant statements made by Highlanders.

Where do you get this BS from?

Even the most craven and/or misinformed CT sites don't spew that garbage.
Pray tell me, which fact is wrong, you want a photo of the hole the Boeing,( God it's still funny) folded itself up and went through the seven foot hole? I can't get a picture as your lot purloined the actual moment it hit the oentegon! I wonder why! Your bs is others questions that deserve an answer, as that would go some way in giving justice to those three thousand Americans your not interested in!

Back
Top Bottom