• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

More diversions and still you dont have the courage of your convictions to answer a simple question.
Ill try again

Are you a 0,1,2,3 or four planer truther?
since he foolishly believes there was a cruise missile involved, probably 1

More diversions and still you dont have the courage of your convictions to answer a simple question.
Ill try again

Let's just look at one, your either American or English, to still believe the hype.
Come on then, 140feet, nine feet in circumference.... forty feet apart.... seven foot hole....?

So, I watched the video.

It does nothing to support your claims.

Another "Twoofer" throw shit on the wall moment.
No but it does show the extremes the vermin, state officials will go, not forgetting those senators, who are paid to look after there electorate.... not Israeli coffers, of Zionist friend...... hey I thought your were the envy of the world! What a bloody joke! Land of the free...... but not free speech!
Prove positive of your corrupt pigsty you can keep!
Just imagine....... you could be like Iran, corrupt officials are prosecuted, wouldn't you like to live in a free loving country, like Iran? Even Jews and Christian are free to be politicians! Unlike America, where you dare not cross AIPAC, or there ilk..... I have shown already you the corruption of senators, only allowed because they do a foreign nations bidding.
And you readily admit, you learned nothing, would that be your bias, or just hatered of America my German friend of Zion? Oooh..... you forgot to mention your sympathy for those 3000 dead Americans..... not that you have shown any interest in justice for them, and don't you just crawl on your belly to protect your friends, aye... we know which side your bread is buttered.

Still pushing the "seven foot hole" lie?

Why lie?
Still waiting for your definition of Israeli propaganda and your 140 foot hole..... still waiting, it should be easy for you, you're friends will produce this miracle from seven feet..... waiting rubber boned german friend of Zion!

Still waiting for your definition of Israeli propaganda and your 140 foot hole..... still waiting, it should be easy for you, you're friends will produce this miracle from seven feet..... waiting rubber boned german friend of Zion!

What "Israeli propaganda" are you babbling about?

The prefessional and detailed report prepared by a non government entity that shows clearly you are lying about the "seven foot hole"?

Or is it the eyewitnesses who saw an airliner hit the Pentagon.

You courageously avoid the question where you get the "seven foot hole" stupidity from.

What "Israeli propaganda" are you babbling about?

The prefessional and detailed report prepared by a non government entity that shows clearly you are lying about the "seven foot hole"?

Or is it the eyewitnesses who saw an airliner hit the Pentagon.

You courageously avoid the question where you get the "seven foot hole" stupidity from.
Where is your 140 foot hole..... I say it was seven foot, your lot own YouTube google etc.... so if there was a 140foit hole in the wall where the aircraft went into the pentagon..... you will have a photo.....but I know it to be seven foot..... put up of shut the .... up! My rubber boned hypocritical German friend of Zion! Hey... it's getting more apt don't you think.... no... you don't do you!

Where is your 140 foot hole..... I say it was seven foot, your lot own YouTube google etc.... so if there was a 140foit hole in the wall where the aircraft went into the pentagon..... you will have a photo.....but I know it to be seven foot..... put up of shut the .... up! My rubber boned hypocritical German friend of Zion! Hey... it's getting more apt don't you think.... no... you don't do you!

Can you rant less and answer the question?

Are you talking about the Pentagon Performance Report? The factual description of the damage to the Pentagon?

And where do you get the "seven foot hole" lie from?

Can you rant less and answer the question?

Are you talking about the Pentagon Performance Report? The factual description of the damage to the Pentagon?

And where do you get the "seven foot hole" lie from?
You my German friend was told, the external hole the "aircraft" went through to enter the pentagon building was seven foot in circumference you stated it was 140feet. Stop trying to change the goal posts my German friend of Zion! Answer the question or do what was suggested earlier! I clearly stated, I will not lie, and will not use documents we both know to be, and I'll be generous, suspect!

You my German friend was told, the external hole the "aircraft" went through to enter the pentagon building was seven foot in circumference you stated it was 140feet. Stop trying to change the goal posts my German friend of Zion! Answer the question or do what was suggested earlier! I clearly stated, I will not lie, and will not use documents we both know to be, and I'll be generous, suspect!

You aren't making sense.

The Pentagon Performance Report (you courageously run from) proves me right and you wrong.

Now where do you get the lie of the "seven foot hole" from?

You repeating “German friend of Zion” over and over is not an argument. And considering you’ve been constantly lying throughout the thread, your posturing is especially pathetic.

You repeating “German friend of Zion” over and over is not an argument. And considering you’ve been constantly lying throughout the thread, your posturing is especially pathetic.
I'm only being factual, he himself told me he was German, he continually argues the case of Israel rather than the facts, by me stating facts, which are well known, but as your friends own the media, YouTube have banned evidence as well as publicly elected officials and state appointed officials, that doesn't make me the liar, but it does make both of you culpable in supporting lies and deceit against basic justice for 3000 dead Americans and there families.
I do hope that gives you some satisfaction, because from where I sit, I only see sewer rats!

I'm only being factual, he himself told me he was German, he continually argues the case of Israel rather than the facts, by me stating facts, which are well known, but as your friends own the media, YouTube have banned evidence as well as publicly elected officials and state appointed officials, that doesn't make me the liar, but it does make both of you culpable in supporting lies and deceit against basic justice for 3000 dead Americans and there families.
I do hope that gives you some satisfaction, because from where I sit, I only see sewer rats!

Another post full of lies and distortions.

First being that I told you I was German.

I told you I was part German and that I am 100% American.

Second being "argues the case of Israel rather than the fact".

A truthful statement would be "argues the case of Israel when warranted through use of fact".

Then there is the lie about YouTube censoring 9/11 garbage.

Let's just look at one, your either American or English, to still believe the hype.
Come on then, 140feet, nine feet in circumference.... forty feet apart.... seven foot hole....?

Ball is still in your court stop being a gutless coward and try giving an actual answer

Back
Top Bottom