• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even YOUTUBE is racist now? Well, with certain paranoids, you could fit it up now!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Egads, is NOTHING sacred?! Can hysterically liberal loony-tunes get a moment's recreation anywhere, without feeling obliged to imitate an air-raid siren at every daft ruddy thing?!

WAYSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Scweam scweam!.jpg

Just a chance combination of key letters? Well, don't be too sure it'll end there.......

As if the howler monkeys don't have enough 'reasons' to steam their brains:

Racist Toothpaste - Engaging stereotypes for whiter teeth... | woo.sh

HP responds to 'racist computer' accusation | DVICE

Racist coffee

'Positive Discrimination' ending with jealous white 'nazis' in every office? Might have known: Hidden racism among professional classes ‘rife’ - MPACUK :: Muslim Discussion Forum

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Bid to ban 'racist' Tintin book

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/2288512.motorist_told_flag_could_be_racist/

Racist SHIRT: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/...pubs-screening-live-world-cup-matches-102390/

The Red dumbnuts are dreaming of a RACIST Christmas: http://www.awitness.org/journal/racism_christmas_myth.html

Everyone's got the jitters now at this inverted 'McCarthyism': Beano scraps comic over Thierry cartoon - Telegraph , etc.

Though this is my favourite: Racist car in Forza 2 causes controversy | bit-tech.net

http://www.360-gamer.com/news.asp?id=1173

Some Nazi crank designed a video game car no normal person would even be seen dead in and what I first took to be the whining of a broken fridge starts up. What a complete waste of effort to complain about such a derisory thing, especially as the hypocrites utter not a single squeak of objection at this other, real, extremist car:
MotorVista Car Pictures - Communist Car (Pic)

But still, when there's nothing you can do, just kick back and sip some wine and enjoy a plate of unrivalled misguided hatred for people who don't think the same way they do.

It's what Liberalism's all about!

TOLERANCE SUITE FOR THE VITRIOLIC ENLIGHTENED (PLUS SYNTHESIZERS)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhV7dL_AfEc

For carin', sharin' non-hateful anti-extremists, the 'liberal' Left spend a lot of time splashing verbal cat urine over people who criticise them! And that's the rest of us. (I would have thought having their way most of the time would make them more magnanimous, not less!)

But reading through the pile of filth and overblown howling invective provides a good evening's read before moving on to other comedy.

Last edited:
Re: Even YOUTUBE is racist now? Well, with certain paranoids, you could fit it up now

--As if the howler monkeys don't have enough 'reasons' to steam their brains:

Racist coffee

Some of your links didn't work but I was entertained by this one.
Would you prefer it if the picture of the tartanned scottish officer (originally thought to be Major-General Sir Hector McDonald) was pictured in the act of what he committed suicide for? Tells you why it may have been called "camp" coffee..

He was one heck of a soldier on the battlefield though.

The picture of an officer being "served" (sorry) by his indian coolie wasn't the only advert Patersons' used. I really liked the one of the officer rousing his cavalry before a charge.

MPatersons-Camp-Coffee-%28AA_1_4_56%29.jpg

Anyhow, the image used more latterly by Patersons' was of the officer and the serving boy - in recent years the tray was removed and left the Indian servant in a limp wristed pose which ironically brings us back to what Major-General Sir Hector McDonald allegedly shot himself for in Paris.

Re: Even YOUTUBE is racist now? Well, with certain paranoids, you could fit it up now

****, wog's racist? i have a mate who's nickname is wog, he's half greek, half italian.

Some of your links didn't work.

Pity as they're actually rather amusing.

(I just double-checked them using my Opera browser, so I don't know how you're having trouble. But still, if computers are also racist, they're bound to be frustrating! Right Left?!)

TOOTHPASTE IS RACIST - Presumably cos it's white!

From the site:
This may all sound harmless enough, but what you may not realise is that in actual fact, WHITEMAN toothpaste is a cheap knock-off of of the Darlie (formerly know as Darkie!) brand (which started in Taiwan but later was acquired by Colgate-Palmolive in the US!) Darlie itself played on the racial stereotype that black people have visibly whiter teeth. Darlie is available in Chinese speaking countries under the name 黑人牙膏

Oh I see, you rancid, paranoid Left Wing rectal warts! Selling a toothpaste called WHITEMAN is racist because the name sounds similar to a company which actually changed the tactlessly complementary name of it's DARKIE toothpaste to something anybody can't moan about!

Last edited:

****, wog's racist? i have a mate who's nickname is wog, he's half greek, half italian.

Alright, calm down and have a nice sit and let the colour drain back out your face. Nobody's being a racist! As I said, that was a random set of letters the computer asks you to type in to combat automatic spamming! (Something which the shrieking left should in fact recognise in their own behaviour!)

UNDERPANT STAIN OF THE MOMENT:

A fabulous comment sent in for the video above:

left wing scumster.jpg

You'd think that for such natural purveyors of hatred and vitriol, the opposition bothering to take me on would know how to tread an upstart like me into the ground and spit on him unscathed!

Last edited:

-- I just double-checked them using my Opera browser, so I don't know how you're having trouble --

I reinstalled Opera but won't be keeping it. Have sent a bug report anyway.

Alright, calm down and have a nice sit and let the colour drain back out your face. Nobody's being a racist! As I said, that was a random set of letters the computer asks you to type in to combat automatic spamming! (Something which the shrieking left should in fact recognise in their own behaviour!)

you misunderstand, i don't see wog as a racist term, and using something like that to start a rant against the left is pretty funny.

Pity as they're actually rather amusing.

(I just double-checked them using my Opera browser, so I don't know how you're having trouble. But still, if computers are also racist, they're bound to be frustrating! Right Left?!)

You need to calm down. First of all, I don't know what this has to do with Europe as these are Taiwanese brands of toothpaste

白人 (bai ren) literally means 'white man' in Chinese. 黑人 (hei ren) literally means 'black man' in Chinese. Ok, I know this might sound horrible in the States, but in Taiwan, there are no racial connotations, negative or positive, in either of these terms. In fact, when addressing people of other races, these terms are rarely used in Chinese, at least in Mandarin as it is spoken in Taiwan. In fact, the word for black, 黑, is often used in Taiwan for locals who have darker skin than others -- often because they are exposed to more sun than others but also because they may have more aboriginal lineage in their family lines.

I don't understand why anyone is making any deal about this. It is stupid...

I'll convene with Aunt Jemima with her suffuse viscous-sin in a bottle, and Uncle Ben, who oddly produces white rice, on this note of racist-advertisement and terminology log-in issues and see what they think before I form an opinion.

I don't understand why anyone is making any deal about this. It is stupid...

Sometimes it's nice to chase those who chase the air. There is indeed no big deal in a toothpaste company called Whiteman. Just I encountered that random letter thing and found it funny, posted it here and listed true examples of empty racism claims.

Just found the whole thing ironic.

you misunderstand

Sorry if I caused offence. Wouldn't want to mistake you for a leftist, that would be grevious. That's why it was bang wrong for Richard Littlejohn to call Gordon Brown a retard.

After all, what did the retards do to him?! Which is why I found it funny that so many Leftists also lambasted him for that!

Last edited:

...And to cap it all, it seems that the waycism has spread to Wiki:

rrr.jpg

Those evil, digital Nazis!!! Best send in the boot boys of the UAF to clobber them for peace!

As irony would have it, that appeared on the Wiki page about an anti-Islamic video game, onto which I added a reference about the anti-Semitic Hezbollah Special Forces games, in response to a quote from an anonymous whining Muslim.

Muslim Massacre: The Game of Modern Religious Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom