• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even when I was an atheist, I was still pro-life.

:ROFLMAO: You are the rational one :D

You clearly have no clue what pro-choice is and just by exposing your nonsense is not being "upset".
It's ok if you cant have a rational debate. You are angry.

I am pro choice

You are not

:ROFLMAO: I defend the right of women to choose, nothing immoral about it and "whores" just shows your attitude towards women which is just awfully immoral

What would you know of morals? You support the killing of the unborn by a "woman" committing an immoral act.

It's ok if you cant have a rational debate. You are angry.

I am pro choice

You are not

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Again, dead funny that you think you are having a rational point of view, you are clearly not.

And with the angry nonsense again, it makes me really happy exposing nonsense.

And you may be pro-choice, I would not know because what you claim is pro-choice is clearly not pro-choice when it comes to abortion and the rights of women to private medical decisions.

Which would be her medical decision. As is abortion another of her medical decisions. Nothing to do with men or even potential fathers.

You really know nothing on this topic, do you?

Abortion is not a "medical decision" since it is unnecessary, and completely optional save for some rare instances. And the feminists have made it about the men with their definitions of rape, rights of the father, and child support.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Again, dead funny that you think you are having a rational point of view, you are clearly not.

And with the angry nonsense again, it makes me really happy exposing nonsense.

And you may be pro-choice, I would not know because what you claim is pro-choice is clearly not pro-choice when it comes to abortion and the rights of women to private medical decisions.
You're not making an argument anymore. It's ok. It's too upsetting for you.

But I am true pro choice

You really know nothing on this topic, do you?

Abortion is not a "medical decision" since it is unnecessary, and completely optional save for some rare instances. And the feminists have made it about the men with their definitions of rape, rights of the father, and child support.

More nonsense I see, I have been here coming on 9 years (in a few months) and I have been informed on this subject for decades. My grandmother organized trips to the UK for women to be able to have their right to choose, as at that time it was still illegal in the Netherlands.

Abortion is a medical decision and that people like you do not like that does not change that fact.

Teach them what? I'm certain these young women understand what causes pregnancy but the media and peer pressure convinces them that to not have sex before marriage, that virginity is old fashioned, 'square' and something to be mocked and ridiculed.

Then you have to bring back moral values, and quit supporting evil. Just like in this forum. It is a "crime" to call a liar a liar even when you prove the one to be a liar. Same as in Congress. It is an act of disgrace to call another a liar. We as a society have gotten away from morality to the point that killing a child-to-be is no longer a shame.

Then you have to bring back moral values, and quit supporting evil. Just like in this forum. It is a "crime" to call a liar a liar even when you prove the one to be a liar. Same as in Congress. It is an act of disgrace to call another a liar. We as a society have gotten away from morality to the point that killing a child-to-be is no longer a shame.
Killing a child is illegal

More nonsense I see, I have been here coming on 9 years (in a few months) and I have been informed on this subject for decades. My grandmother organized trips to the UK for women to be able to have their right to choose, as at that time it was still illegal in the Netherlands.

Abortion is a medical decision and that people like you do not like that does not change that fact.

So is plastic surgery. It is still optional in case you had not noticed as your grandmother evidently did not. But you see, that is how we get lying, cowardly, adulterous, thieves, in the WH. Make immoral actions common place, and varoom, trash soon fills the void.

BTW, it was not that long ago that Planned Parenthood was ferrying children under 18 into Illinois from Minnesota to avoid parental consent for them to have an abortion.

Last edited:
I could give a flying 💩 about men who are deadbeat dads. The only one who does not have a choice is the child, it is born totally blameless of anything and as mostly the woman is taking care of the child, it is very logical and morally understandable that the deadbeat dads at least pay some of costs for their child. That people think this has something to do with choice is just nonsense.
This isn't about you, however. It's about men, women, and their responsibilities and duties within a culture. If a woman gets pregnant through consensual sex, but doesn't want to become pregnant, then she has been irresponsible with her body. So a woman can be responsible with her body or irresponsible if, as argued, her body is her responsibility.

Her freedom of choice has resulted in an unwanted pregnancy. If that's the case how can the man be responsible? And, like it or not, that's just how many men feel and will use that argument as to why they should not be responsible for her poor choices. Claiming a woman is 'free to chose' has actually works against them when it comes time to try to hold the many responsible for her pregnancy. That men are not 'free to choose' strikes many as unfair and they therefore walk away from their previous cultural, and moral, responsibilities.

So is plastic surgery. It is still optional in case you had not noticed as your grandmother evidently did not. But you see, that is how we get lying, cowardly, adulterous, thieves, in the WH. Make immoral actions common place, and varoom, trash soon fills the void.

BTW, it was not that long ago that Planned Parenthood was ferrying children under 18 into Illinois from Minnesota to avoid parental consent for them to have an abortion.
That's nice that they had a bus service

You're not making an argument anymore. It's ok. It's too upsetting for you.

But I am true pro choice

More untruths I see, screwing over the rights of kids is not pro-choice, it is pro-asswipes.

And you couldn't upset me in 1 million years, you just make me laugh out loud for making these illogical claims.

More untruths I see, screwing over the rights of kids is not pro-choice, it is pro-asswipes.

And you couldn't upset me in 1 million years, you just make me laugh out loud for making these illogical claims.
Wow you are really angry. I think.mothers should not screw over kids by having kids they cant afford.

So give both parties a choice.

That's pro choice

This isn't about you, however. It's about men, women, and their responsibilities and duties within a culture. If a woman gets pregnant through consensual sex, but doesn't want to become pregnant, then she has been irresponsible with her body. So a woman can be responsible with her body or irresponsible if, as argued, her body is her responsibility.

Her freedom of choice has resulted in an unwanted pregnancy. If that's the case how can the man be responsible? And, like it or not, that's just how many men feel and will use that argument as to why they should not be responsible for her poor choices. Claiming a woman is 'free to chose' has actually works against them when it comes time to try to hold the many responsible for her pregnancy. That men are not 'free to choose' strikes many as unfair and they therefore walk away from their previous cultural, and moral, responsibilities.

Never claimed it was about me, it is about the loser men who fail to act responsibly towards their offspring. You seem to have no issue with that but clearly I am not you.

What you said has nothing to do with pro-choice, consensual sex, pregnancy, your illogical views about a woman being "irresponsible". Her freedom of choice has nothing to do with getting pregnant, more nonsensical male BS.

So you keep claiming nonsense, I will keep posting that what you write is nonsense.

And if men do not want to risk having to pay for the children they made, they should not have sex without protection. All that you are doing is making up your own untruthful definition of "freedom of choice".

Never claimed it was about me, it is about the loser men who fail to act responsibly towards their offspring. You seem to have no issue with that but clearly I am not you.

What you said has nothing to do with pro-choice, consensual sex, pregnancy, your illogical views about a woman being "irresponsible". Her freedom of choice has nothing to do with getting pregnant, more nonsensical male BS.

So you keep claiming nonsense, I will keep posting that what you write is nonsense.

And if men do not want to risk having to pay for the children they made, they should not have sex without protection. All that you are doing is making up your own untruthful definition of "freedom of choice".
Women get a choice post conception.

So should men

Wow you are really angry. I think.mothers should not screw over kids by having kids they cant afford.

So give both parties a choice.

That's pro choice

You keep making up stuff I see. Again, you couldn't make me angry because you are too nonsensical to take serious, hence the fact that I am laughing out loud at your failed and pathetic attempts to make a point. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:

You keep making up stuff I see. Again, you couldn't make me angry because you are too nonsensical to take serious, hence the fact that I am laughing out loud at your failed and pathetic attempts to make a point. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D :ROFLMAO:
You seem unable to make a argument and are reduced to emojis.

Dude just relax for a minute

Women get a choice post conception.

So should men

Nope, because men do not have a medical condition that has anything to do with pregnancy, women do. But nice try, but again you failed. But how can you do anything else but fail when you are not making any logical sense.

Nope, because men do not have a medical condition that has anything to do with pregnancy, women do. But nice try, but again you failed. But how can you do anything else but fail when you are not making any logical sense.
So what? They both should be able to make a financial decision

You really seem upset

Back
Top Bottom