• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even when I was an atheist, I was still pro-life.

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I also thought homosexuality was unnatural as well. I even believed in capitalist things like a flat tax. I could keep going on. So don’t assume that all atheists are leftists. Look at Penn Jillette, for crying out loud. But since this is an abortion section, like I said, you don’t have to be “religious” to be pro-life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought homosexuality was unnatural as well. I even believed in capitalist things like a flat tax. I could keep going on. So don’t assume that all atheists are leftists. Look at Penn Jillette, for crying out loud. But since this is an abortion section, like I said, you don’t have to be “religious” to be pro-life.

And you don't have to be a "leftist" to support a woman having control of her own body.

Shall we pin on you medal now, or would you like it sent to you?

But since this is an abortion section, like I said, you don’t have to be “religious” to be pro-life.

You do not have to be atheist or agnostic or "leftist" to be pro-choice either.

You are treading into an area of false equivalency, and using argumentative laziness to get there.

The body inside her body is not her body!

Nobody can do anything about 'the body' insider hers without laws. Morally, any woman may choose for herself. But if changes in abortion access are desired, there is currently no legal mechanism in place to make it illegal. The unborn, according to the Const and many judicial decisions, has no rights. However the Const protects women's rights and the govt and laws must uphold that.

Are you here in a discussion sub-forum to debate that? If so, what is your argument?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

It's attached to her body, so in a sense it is part of her body. She can have it removed if she chooses.

Still isn’t her body, so that’s an excuse.

Nobody can do anything about 'the body' insider hers without laws. Morally, any woman may choose for herself. But if changes in abortion access are desired, there is currently no legal mechanism in place to make it illegal. The unborn, according to the Const and many judicial decisions, has no rights. However the Const protects women's rights and the govt and laws must uphold that.

Are you here in a discussion sub-forum to debate that? If so, what is your argument?

You obviously haven’t read the Constitution if you think provisions for abortion are in there. Please point out the area where the Constitution says that, and provide a link with a website showing THE ENTIRE CONSTITUTION and then we’ll talk.

You just said the magic words. Thank you.

I also said it’s not her body. So you are just giving an excuse. Just because something is popular doesn’t make it right. Slavery was once popular around the world, so same difference.

This is not about religion but about respecting a woman's right to choose, even atheist can be totally inconsiderate towards women and their legal and moral rights.

You obviously haven’t read the Constitution if you think provisions for abortion are in there. Please point out the area where the Constitution says that, and provide a link with a website showing THE ENTIRE CONSTITUTION and then we’ll talk.

You obviously didnt understand what you read in the Const if you believe that. heh

The 9th Amendment (the right to have kids and the right to have consensual sex arent in there either, and yet...our rights to those things are protected) and the 14th Amendment (1st section, first sentence). :2bow:

And no, not jumping thru hoops for you.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

This is not about religion but about respecting a woman's right to choose, even atheist can be totally inconsiderate towards women and their legal and moral rights.

Respect unborn lives’ rights.

What (moral or legal) authority says that the unborn have rights? Or at least, what authority that Americans are obligated to follow?

Last edited:

Yup, as said, lacking in respecting the only person who has rights in this situation, an embryo has no right to live if the pregnant mother does not want to be pregnant.

What (moral or legal) authority says that the unborn have rights? Or at least, what authority that Americans are obligated to follow?

They're living human beings. They don't deserve to be MURDERED. Even in the first trimester, when they try and suck the baby out with that instrument, the baby tries to resist and fight back. Abby Johnson (former Planned Parenthood director) didn't become pro-life for nothing. She's actually now a huge opponent of Planned Parenthood. I honestly feel sorry for you since you're pro-abortion, considering where people will end up if they pass away with such views. I hope your views change someday for your sake.

Yup, as said, lacking in respecting the only person who has rights in this situation, an embryo has no right to live if the pregnant mother does not want to be pregnant.

And they have a choice on whether or not to get pregnant. It's not even "reproductive rights" once the baby is conceived. The baby has already been reproduced. When you abort, it's just murder.

Still isn’t her body, so that’s an excuse.

Gotta tell you... nobody using logic cares. If I am drowning and some person is holding onto to me jeopardizing my health... I gotta tell you that ****er is getting dislodged by any means necessary and will need to figure out how to survive.

The body inside her body is not her body!

Irrelevant.

Not for abortion... but for what constitutes a person.

here is the think, homosexual may well be natural for you (as it is for me) but for a homosexual, heterosexual is unnatural.

If we are all free....

Oh, and what on earth does atheism have to do with abortion?????????????

No you just have to hate and want to subjugate women. It has nothing to do with "life".

They're living human beings. They don't deserve to be MURDERED. Even in the first trimester, when they try and suck the baby out with that instrument, the baby tries to resist and fight back. Abby Johnson (former Planned Parenthood director) didn't become pro-life for nothing. She's actually now a huge opponent of Planned Parenthood. I honestly feel sorry for you since you're pro-abortion, considering where people will end up if they pass away with such views. I hope your views change someday for your sake.

Oooooo pushing all the right conservative buttons, Abby Johnson, living humans, resisting babies, pro-abortion, and Hell for those that aren't Christians. It's too bad your buttons just thud on lead bells. No rings for you with Abby Johnson the lying media whore, the living humans everybody else calls fetuses, the phony movie "the Scream" the pro-abortion nobody is for and the Hell that's awaiting the anti-abortion liars not the pro-choice people.

You want to really ring some bells? Try these topics:
Pro-choice
14th Amendment
Court decision about privacy
non-sentient fetuses
women who think about already born when deciding on an abortion
Planned Parenthood and every child a wanted child.

Back
Top Bottom