• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even when I was an atheist, I was still pro-life.

Oooooo pushing all the right conservative buttons, Abby Johnson, living humans, resisting babies, pro-abortion, and Hell for those that aren't Christians. It's too bad your buttons just thud on lead bells. No rings for you with Abby Johnson the lying media whore, the living humans everybody else calls fetuses, the phony movie "the Scream" the pro-abortion nobody is for and the Hell that's awaiting the anti-abortion liars not the pro-choice people.

You want to really ring some bells? Try these topics:
Pro-choice
14th Amendment
Court decision about privacy
non-sentient fetuses
women who think about already born when deciding on an abortion
Planned Parenthood and every child a wanted child.

Abby Johnson is not a liar. You just don’t like her because she doesn’t go with your agenda. As for “ every child a wanted child”, well there’s adoption. And adoption should be free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you just have to hate and want to subjugate women. It has nothing to do with "life".

Try saying that to pro-life women then. Try saying that to Live Action which is run by almost all women.

here is the think, homosexual may well be natural for you (as it is for me) but for a homosexual, heterosexual is unnatural.

If we are all free....

Oh, and what on earth does atheism have to do with abortion?????????????

Leftists seem to lump all atheists as well as many minorities as all believing the same thing. Both heterosexuality and homosexuality are behaviors (yes in each you behave a certain way), but heterosexuality is the only kind that can procreate.

Gotta tell you... nobody using logic cares. If I am drowning and some person is holding onto to me jeopardizing my health... I gotta tell you that ****er is getting dislodged by any means necessary and will need to figure out how to survive.

Irrelevant.

You are not using logic, you are using convenience as an excuse to murder.

Leftists seem to lump all atheists as well as many minorities as all believing the same thing. Both heterosexuality and homosexuality are behaviors (yes in each you behave a certain way), but heterosexuality is the only kind that can procreate.

this is not a right left issue

And they have a choice on whether or not to get pregnant. It's not even "reproductive rights" once the baby is conceived. The baby has already been reproduced. When you abort, it's just murder.

Which is of course none of your business what a woman does in and with her body (within reason of course). And the baby has not be reproduced, baby is when it is born, not the pro-life American version of what people call a baby (which falsely includes pre-birth stages). It is a ZEF (zygote/embryo/fetus) and what a woman does in the first part of her pregnancy is nobody's business except the woman's. Hence the term right to choose and it being a women's right to make a choice to abort or not abort.

Which is of course none of your business what a woman does in and with her body (within reason of course). And the baby has not be reproduced, baby is when it is born, not the pro-life American version of what people call a baby (which falsely includes pre-birth stages). It is a ZEF (zygote/embryo/fetus) and what a woman does in the first part of her pregnancy is nobody's business except the woman's. Hence the term right to choose and it being a women's right to make a choice to abort or not abort.

It is other people's business when someone is committing MURDER. Once a conception happens, it's reproduced. If you don't want to reproduce, don't conceive.

It is other people's business when someone is committing MURDER. Once a conception happens, it's reproduced. If you don't want to reproduce, don't conceive.

No, you are of the opinion that it is murder, which is factually total nonsense. Once conception happens it is still only a woman's choice and not your choice that matters or mine. If you don't want to remain pregnant, you can get an abortion, simple as that. It is safe, legal and 100% only up to the woman in question.

No, you are of the opinion that it is murder, which is factually total nonsense. Once conception happens it is still only a woman's choice and not your choice that matters or mine. If you don't want to remain pregnant, you can get an abortion, simple as that. It is safe, legal and 100% only up to the woman in question.

Look at the thread that I just posted that liberal Ivy League university Princeton says that life begins at fertilization. I posted two links.

Actually it doesn’t say that.

Actually, it does.

You are not using logic, you are using convenience as an excuse to murder.

You are not using logic. You just used a Red Herring to counter my statement. Try again.

Look at the thread that I just posted that liberal Ivy League university Princeton says that life begins at fertilization. I posted two links.

Nobody disputes that life begins at fertilization... they argue that person-hood does not begin then.

It is other people's business when someone is committing MURDER.

It isn't murder.

Once a conception happens, it's reproduced. If you don't want to reproduce, don't conceive.

Most people try not to... but sometimes it happns anyway. In that case, the woman can simply have an abortion.

Why don't you worry about something else that actually matters to people that are alive...
help the homeless, help abused children... help orphans.

But I bet you don't do any of that. I bet you never argue in a thread about orphans or homeless people... about how to help them, about you actually going down to a soup kitchen and volunteering... you would rather sit there and act upset about a woman controlling her own body... I bet that you would never adopt a kid from a woman that decided to keep the child and give birth in order to avoid killing it, but that could not care for it. Right?

And this says what? Just because biology says something does not mean we have to do anything with that. This is a legal process and a human rights/civil rights/women's rights issue, not a biological one.

Except abortion is not murder, just because you repeat utter nonsense does not suddenly make it anything other than total and utter nonsense. Abortion is a safe and legal medical procedure that is not murder or any other nonsense you want to claim it is. It is a legal right that women have (a constitutionally legal right even) that is none of your or my business.

Except abortion is not murder, just because you repeat utter nonsense does not suddenly make it anything other than total and utter nonsense. Abortion is a safe and legal medical procedure that is not murder or any other nonsense you want to claim it is. It is a legal right that women have (a constitutionally legal right even) that is none of your or my business.

So you know more than Ivy League educators, huh?

The body inside her body is not her body!

Which makes her getting rid of an invader that is threatening her life. Her choice to take the risk or not.

If a sentient being invades your body do you have a right to kill it before it utilizes your bodily resources to grow itself?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You obviously haven’t read the Constitution if you think provisions for abortion are in there. Please point out the area where the Constitution says that, and provide a link with a website showing THE ENTIRE CONSTITUTION and then we’ll talk.

Rights are given at birth per the Constitution. And everyone has a right to defend their life from another organism, even offspring growing inside.

So you know more than Ivy League educators, huh?

If an Ivy League education should have written abortion is murder and illegal, then yes, I know more than an ivy league education as both of those things are factual nonsense.

They're living human beings. They don't deserve to be MURDERED. Even in the first trimester, when they try and suck the baby out with that instrument, the baby tries to resist and fight back. Abby Johnson (former Planned Parenthood director) didn't become pro-life for nothing. She's actually now a huge opponent of Planned Parenthood. I honestly feel sorry for you since you're pro-abortion, considering where people will end up if they pass away with such views. I hope your views change someday for your sake.
She lied. There is plenty of evidence to show she lied.

Try saying that to pro-life women then. Try saying that to Live Action which is run by almost all women.

Some women have bought into the scam no doubt. It is nothing but a scam and a disgrace. Outlawing abortion does nothing to stop it.

Abby Johnson is not a liar. You just don’t like her because she doesn’t go with your agenda. As for “ every child a wanted child”, well there’s adoption. And adoption should be free.

There is no paperwork evidence of what she claims and even some of her friends and coworkers said her account is BS.

Rights are given at birth per the Constitution. And everyone has a right to defend their life from another organism, even offspring growing inside.

You have no right to tell a women what to do with her own body. Stop claiming you do.

Back
Top Bottom