• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even the WH says Biden is irrelevant

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Today, Biden read a speech off his teleprompter. Here is what he said:

“Since I took office, families are carrying less debt; their average savings are up. A recent survey from the Federal Reserve found that more Americans feel financially comfortable than at any time since the survey began in 2013.”

Now that's a really stupid thing to say when we have out of control inflation across the board and especially with inflated gas, energy, food and rent prices but a minute later Biden effectively contradicted himself when he said this:

”one way we can make things a little better for families is by helping them save on other basic items their family needs on a monthly basis, like their utility bills, their Internet bills, their prescription drug bills, and other costs like housing. My goal is to make sure that at the end of the month families have a little more breathing room than they — than they have now.”

So which is it? People are doing great or people need the federal government to help them pay their bills?

More questions: Who the **** put this nonsense in front of the puppet to read? Why hasn't that speech writer been fired?

Well, now we know.
The Biden administration has the problems many liars have: When pressed, they can’t make the various narratives and excuses they’ve offered up mesh into a single coherent and cohesive time line.​
This time, it’s the unprecedented baby formula shortage in the United States that has tripped them up.​
One of Biden’s behind-the-scenes handlers must have made a judgment call of how to extract Biden from a discussion about the government’s involvement that he obviously cannot handle.​
The current narrative is the president wasn’t briefed on the crisis earlier because he was not relevant to the situation. The White House would rather admit Biden’s uselessness than incompetence, apparently.​
Biden is supposed to be the ****ing PRESIDENT!! And someone is telling him he's not relevant. Jesus!! The Executive Branch is screwed up.​

Highlighting text by changing the color to light yellow is lowlighting. You should consider lowlighting your commentary in white.

If true, it's a nice change from the narcissist totalitarian who preceded him.

Highlighting text by changing the color to light yellow is lowlighting. You should consider lowlighting your commentary in white.
I use Shades of Blue. Yellow works well for highlighting.

There's a branch of the Government called "Legislative". It's best not to get it confused with Executive.
There's no confusion on my part. I didn't mention the Legislative Branch.

Today, Biden read a speech off his teleprompter. Here is what he said:

“Since I took office, families are carrying less debt; their average savings are up. A recent survey from the Federal Reserve found that more Americans feel financially comfortable than at any time since the survey began in 2013.”

Now that's a really stupid thing to say when we have out of control inflation across the board and especially with inflated gas, energy, food and rent prices but a minute later Biden effectively contradicted himself when he said this:

”one way we can make things a little better for families is by helping them save on other basic items their family needs on a monthly basis, like their utility bills, their Internet bills, their prescription drug bills, and other costs like housing. My goal is to make sure that at the end of the month families have a little more breathing room than they — than they have now.”

So which is it? People are doing great or people need the federal government to help them pay their bills?

More questions: Who the **** put this nonsense in front of the puppet to read? Why hasn't that speech writer been fired?

Well, now we know.
The Biden administration has the problems many liars have: When pressed, they can’t make the various narratives and excuses they’ve offered up mesh into a single coherent and cohesive time line.​
This time, it’s the unprecedented baby formula shortage in the United States that has tripped them up.​
One of Biden’s behind-the-scenes handlers must have made a judgment call of how to extract Biden from a discussion about the government’s involvement that he obviously cannot handle.​
The current narrative is the president wasn’t briefed on the crisis earlier because he was not relevant to the situation. The White House would rather admit Biden’s uselessness than incompetence, apparently.​
Biden is supposed to be the ****ing PRESIDENT!! And someone is telling him he's not relevant. Jesus!! The Executive Branch is screwed up.​
Yes since we have nationalized baby formula companies so the Govt. is responsible for running them there is no excuse for these shortages. It is all Bidens fault. If they were still private corporations we wouldn't have had this problem. The "marketplace" would have assured a steady supply and Biden would not have been able to screw it up.

Yes since we have nationalized baby formula companies so the Govt. is responsible for running them there is no excuse for these shortages. It is all Bidens fault. If they were still private corporations we wouldn't have had this problem. The "marketplace" would have assured a steady supply and Biden would not have been able to screw it up.
WHOOSH!!!

Right over your head!

Biden is just a semi-retired politician who reads whatever the Democratic Party writes for him.

The left want a committee of party sycophants to lead them and a figurehead to speak the committees directives.

Anyone can fill the position as long as they're pliable and are frightened by their violence. Joe checks all the boxes.

I use Shades of Blue. Yellow works well for highlighting.

You know most people have a white or light color background, right? Because only Shades of Blue and Shades of Gray are dark, that should be pretty obvious. So there is no reason not to use red - the one color that works perfectly on all of them.

You like having a puppet for a President?

I know you loved having a puppet for a president and are lying your fingers off it you deny the extremely obvious, repeatedly proven facts about your fake god Trump the Terrorist - one of them being he is no more than an idolized puppet as a human being.

At least with Trump, you KNEW who the President was.

Yes, he was a fat sack of shit that spent 4 years twetting bollocks and lying constantly.

You loved every second so what does that say about you?

You know most people have a white or light color background, right? Because only Shades of Blue and Shades of Gray are dark, that should be pretty obvious. So there is no reason not to use red - the one color that works perfectly on all of them.
Why should I care what "most people have"? They can change if they want to. I don't have to change for them.

Yes, he was a fat sack of shit that spent 4 years twetting bollocks and lying constantly.

You loved every second so what does that say about you?
It says I don't like a puppet for a President...and neither does the WH, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom