• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even Noam Chomsky Gets It: Sarah Palin Was Right on That ‘Hopey-Changey’ Stuff

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Last edited:
The public doesn't want to hear the sad truth or how bad things really are from campaigning politicians....they only want to hear happy hopey promises they know the politician can't possibly keep even if she/he wanted to. And woe be to the elected politician who can't keep them.

This is not new.

The public doesn't want to hear the sad truth or how bad things really are from campaigning politicians....they only want to hear happy hopey promises they know the politician can't possibly keep even if she/he wanted to. And woe be to the elected politician who can't keep them.

This is not new.

Funny that. Keeps populists in business though.

In a recent interview on the radical anti-US anti-Israel Democracy Now Channel Noam Chomsky announced that Sarah Palin was right.
“I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin but when she was making fun of this “hopey-changey” stuff she was right.”

- See more at: Even Noam Chomsky Gets It: Sarah Palin Was Right on That ‘Hopey-Changey’ Stuff (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Flying Pig alert!
Even Howard Dean is now agreeing with Gov. Palin. What's going on? Are they abandoning Obama?

What surprises me is that you place Chomsky in the Obama camp in the first place.

In a recent interview on the radical anti-US anti-Israel Democracy Now Channel Noam Chomsky announced that Sarah Palin was right.
“I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin but when she was making fun of this “hopey-changey” stuff she was right.”

It looks like Wehrwolfen has finally woke up.

Now he wants to support Obama!

Guess what Wehrwolfen?

We don't want people like you on our side.

Stick with the extreme right, that's where you belong.

Keep dragging the GOP down with your constant hate and fear message.

- See more at: Even Noam Chomsky Gets It: Sarah Palin Was Right on That ‘Hopey-Changey’ Stuff (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Flying Pig alert!
Even Howard Dean is now agreeing with Gov. Palin. What's going on? Are they abandoning Obama?

"Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

What surprises me is that you place Chomsky in the Obama camp in the first place.

Are you claiming that the ideology that Chomsky and Obama share are not the same? Then there's Howard Dean claiming the same.

Are you claiming that the ideology that Chomsky and Obama share are not the same? Then there's Howard Dean claiming the same.

Chomsky criticizes anything thats political propaganda, so this doesn't surprise me. He's highly critical of the deceitful nature of propaganda in general and talks a lot about commercial propaganda. He had a lot to say about Bush too. for you to say in one thread that chomsky and obama share ideology, and then in another talk about the authoritarian king obama, is .... completely normal.

it’s no great secret that the US electoral system is mainly a public relations extravaganza… it’s sort of a marketing affair

I don't think he cares who wins elections, hes disgusted with the system in general and what it takes to win elections.

Chomsky criticizes anything thats political propaganda, so this doesn't surprise me. He's highly critical of the deceitful nature of propaganda in general and talks a lot about commercial propaganda. He had a lot to say about Bush too. for you to say in one thread that chomsky and obama share ideology, and then in another talk about the authoritarian king obama, is .... completely normal.

I don't think he cares who wins elections, hes disgusted with the system in general and what it takes to win elections.

In a Marxist point of view, as Chomsky sees it.

chomsky should be nominated for the presidency because he agrees with sarah.

Well, you were just applauding his Marxist point of view in relation to Sarah Palin. A little consistency goes a long way.

Was it his Marxism, or his first shot at truthfulness the peaked my interest?

Good gawd Sarah in the White House with a tea party Senate & House behind her?
Talk about a Conservative's wet dream come true!

How can one expect to implement hopey changey when the GOP refuses to do their job?
Anyone who would listen to Sarah Palin and give her kudos is either entering senility or too stupid to understand she's a fake maverick.
Of course, Obama's campaign was stellar.

True It does seem to be the fault of the GOP and GW that hopey changey failed

Well, you assumed that about his comments on the electoral system. Why not about this?

There were no assumptions, rather there were questions to the sincerity of his motives.

Pigs have actually flown as Noam Chomsky says “Sarah Palin was right”

we are right because we are the Right right?
2e0trbk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom