• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even mild Covid is linked to brain damage, scans show

What a great time to stop wearing masks...

No it’s not.

It’s called freedom of choice. Even the vaccinated have the freedom to stay home if they can not except the risk.
Nobody here has pushed more misinformation that kills more Americans than you. Where do you live?

Nobody here has pushed more misinformation that kills more Americans than you. Where do you live?
In a house. Where do you live? In a cave?

They are interested to see if the damage may be reversible. Here's to hoping it is.
Our brain can heal itself...

Virtue signal much?
you push misinformation that kills more Americans. just own it.

and please tell me you're not an American.

Our brain can heal itself...

As a stroke patient I can say it can repair itself ..

It can also be a long path.

As a stroke patient I can say it can repair itself ..

It can also be a long path.
and sometimes it never happens. (not enough time)

I don't have a study to link to so this is my opinion. Stroke can damage brain cells or it can result in brain cells dying. The body can repair damaged brain cells. The body does not repair dead brain cells.

Same for the study in the OP. The body can repair damaged cells. Not so much dead cells.

and sometimes it never happens. (not enough time)

I don't have a study to link to so this is my opinion. Stroke can damage brain cells or it can result in brain cells dying. The body can repair damaged brain cells. The body does not repair dead brain cells.

Same for the study in the OP. The body can repair damaged cells. Not so much dead cells.

The cells don't repair. But existing cells construct new paths.

If not I would still be incapable of speaking.

The cells don't repair. But existing cells construct new paths.

If not I would still be incapable of speaking.
I also have recovered from strokes.

I agree the brain can do amazing things.

Back
Top Bottom