• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Even Children With No Symptoms Can Spread COVID. CDC Report Suggests.

Not sure why people would believe that kids were any different that way than asymptomatic adults but :shrug:

It was dumb for people to 'conclude' that kids didnt get infected in the first place. Just because early testing (which was poor and sparse) didnt find many cases, it was not reasonable to just decide that it meant kids were 'safe.' :roll: Not from getting sick and certainly not about spreading it.

And if you read the early and later reports from medical experts, they didnt 'conclude' that either.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

So you repeat the Lie, you have ZERO credibility......

at this point, what really hardcore Trump supporters DO have credibility? or integrity?

at this point, what really hardcore Trump supporters DO have credibility? or integrity?

Good question, there may be one or two, but there sure ain't many.

What lie exactly did I say in the first place?!? :lol:

That we need to lock up the kids forever, which I said no one is suggesting, then you repeated it, don't bother with a reply you used up your time.

That we need to lock up the kids forever, which I said no one is suggesting, then you repeated it, don't bother with a reply you used up your time.

Sohhh ... which part exactly of my comment "Lock up the kids indefinitely ... /s" constitutes as a lie?

Okay; so lock them up forever. ;)

I am so thankful my grandchildren do not live in a Democrat run state. My youngest grandkids are back at school so many days a week and having classes at home a couple days of week. My grandson is back to his hockey instruction lessons and is currently playing soccer. Some normalcy has come back into their lives. I am so thankful for that. Today was Grandparents day. They came over bearing a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a planter. I had no idea it was Grandparents Day and got the call they wanted to stop by an hour an half before they showed up. We sat outside social distancing and I raided my candy stash and took it out to the kids. I had a box of Anthony Thomas Buckeyes, a box of Anthony Thomas dark chocolate soft centers, a bag of Twizzlers, and a package of Reeses peanut butter cups. And the kids certainly enjoyed it all. I had a wonderful conversation with my grandkids, son and daughter in law. They all showed up wearing masks but I told them it was not necessary as long as we social distance outside. That visit was the highlight of my week.

Today there was an article out where the CEO of Pfizer said their Covid vaccine shots will be available before the end of the year. That had to be a Debbie Downer for the Democrats to learn.

So what ?
Doesn't seem like something to lose sleep.
Tomorrow, another expert will say the opposite .. -shrug-

yeah, having kids spreading it around right after schools/daycares have opened shouldn't be a big deal.

yeah, having kids spreading it around right after schools/daycares have opened shouldn't be a big deal.

Hence my comment ... Lock up the kids indefinitely .../s ... that should take care of them not being able to become superspreaders. ;)

No reason to expect that it will be...
No big problems with riots
People of high risk or those fearful should stay home to take care of themselves; the rest of us are already back to living life.

Hence my comment ... Lock up the kids indefinitely .../s ... that should take care of them not being able to become superspreaders. ;)

just be patient. teachers will die.

now, how many are acceptable to you nationwide? 200?

Are you looking for an agreement on numbers ? why do you think any are acceptable ? silly question.
I think it's not needed but
Do you think schools should begin interviewing and hiring immediately? How many hires nationwide?
W a i t .... now, that's a silly question too, isn't it ?

Garbage

Covid 19 is a health issue.

I think so, but try to carry a conversation about it without someone placing politics in the discussion.
It's been politicized. It's now a political bocci ball.

As many as you find acceptable for police, soldiers, nurses, at food processing plants, at McDonalds, truck drivers, etc. etc. etc.

Just stop with the fearmongering. Today the CEO of Pfizer, Dr. Albert Bourla was on Face the Nation. He stated that Pfizer is on the last stretch of testing whether the product of vaccine for covid is safe and effective and in sometime in October all their testing will be completed. He is so confident in the product they have produced that Pfizer has already started the process of getting it approved by the federal government. He believes before the end of the year their vaccine will be ready to disburse.

All this was made possible thanks to Trump who in January had started Operation Warp Speed reaching out to the private sector pharmaceuticals cutting bureaucratic red tape so he could fund multiple companies to produce an effective, safe vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom