• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ......

Re: Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ..

It's sad that just because people support ideas that you disagree with, that you have to insult them. Maybe you should contact your local Bigots Anonymous group and see if they have an opening...

I did not write the news report...........the report was about what some one said...........according to other sources it is accurate.............and when one reports something that is true it is not biased/bigoted/prejudiced.........it is called news...........just because you don't like the news does not make it "bigoted"..........it just means you don't like it nor the folks that report it

Re: Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ..

I won't believe it until I see his image burned into a piece of toast.

I have a few for sale if you're interested...........

I did not write the news report...........the report was about what some one said...........according to other sources it is accurate.............and when one reports something that is true it is not biased/bigoted/prejudiced.........it is called news...........just because you don't like the news does not make it "bigoted"..........it just means you don't like it nor the folks that report it

It is?? Rawstory's is a horrible source. It's basically a liberal blog/conglomeration source that puts a spin on it... and often takes things out of context. It's fun, and I'll agree with it often, but use it as a source, NEVER.

It is?? Rawstory's is a horrible source. It's basically a liberal blog/conglomeration source that puts a spin on it... and often takes things out of context. It's fun, and I'll agree with it often, but use it as a source, NEVER.

What are you saying?

What are you saying?

I am saying that using bad sources often gives imbalanced and bad information. Your source is biased, and often wrong. It's a bad source.

I am saying that using bad sources often gives imbalanced and bad information. Your source is biased, and often wrong. It's a bad source.

First you have to prove the source/repot is what you claim it to be...............and that is rather impossible to do when one has not read what was posted.........

First you have to prove the source/repot is what you claim it to be...............and that is rather impossible to do when one has not read what was posted.........

This is known as 'shifting the burden of proof', .. particularly since the site you used is so unreliable.

This is known as 'shifting the burden of proof', .. particularly since the site you used is so unreliable.

Boy oh boy...........do you have things backwards............do you know what you're talking about? I think not

Boy oh boy...........do you have things backwards............do you know what you're talking about? I think not

Well, you got the last three words of that statement correct.

RELATED

Good Times! God is Apparently Going to Kill All Who Oppose Trump
Good Times! God is Apparently Going to Kill All Who Oppose Trump
The "end-time battle" and "harvest" have begun, we are warned, and "If you are corrupt, God is going to expose you himself, and he is going to remove you." This is certainly all the argument you need in favor of separation of church and state…………

The “Save me Jesus” crowd seem to be out in force to back that man who yall want your children to look up to as a righteous man………..

I watched a little coverage of Trump meeting with evangelicals. In the segment I watched, all Trump did was complain about Hillary and how she wasn't really a christian. By doing that, it seemed to me, he did a good job avoiding actually discussing his "christianity" or showing his lack of biblical knowledge.

Donald Trump and President Obama share a lot of traits. Aside from both claiming to be uniters they both claim to be Christians. Both are such self-centered narcissists that neither can conceive of any being greater than themselves.

Trump is as much a Christian as James C. Dobson is. Zero.

This is scary: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/u...trump-believe-it-evangelical-leader-says.html

It is obvious now that the primary interest and devotion of such "evangelical christians" is to right wing extremism. This is the sort of "christian" who would have supported Hitler, and did. No true Christian can approve of Trump because the principles of such a Christian would prevent it. Dobson is a fascist who wears and promotes his brand of "christianity" as a cover to hide his true devotions.

Back
Top Bottom