• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ......

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout Christian
Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout Christian

“… the thrice-married “vulgarian” Donald Trump really a devout Christian at heart? Most people who evaluated him rationally would probably conclude that he isn’t. That said, it seems some Evangelical leaders who are supporting Trump desperately want to believe that Jesus is just alright with Trump, which is why they’re inventing some pretty loopy theories to justify their support for him.
In a Bloomberg report on Trump’s courting of the Evangelical vote, we learn that “at one recent meeting with Trump, evangelical leaders noted how he often flashes a signature hand gesture, with a thumb out and a finger point to the sky, as he enters and exits rallies.”…………

Trump Looks to Evangelicals for Financial Boost - Bloomberg Politics

And the reason why most cannot understand him is because he speaks in ‘tongues’ ……….

Re: Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ..

Morons... all of them. Trump is a "devout Christian?" Can we at least make up some better **** than "secret hand signals?"

Re: Evangelicals think Trump uses secret hand signals to show he’s really a devout ..

I remember somebody commented that because Palin was a devout believer in God, when she talked and debated, the wisdom of God would come out of her mouth despite having little experience in national politics. :lol: I am still waiting on that to happen.

“… the thrice-married “vulgarian” Donald Trump really a devout Christian at heart? Most people who evaluated him rationally would probably conclude that he isn’t. That said, it seems some Evangelical leaders who are supporting Trump desperately want to believe that Jesus is just alright with Trump, which is why they’re inventing some pretty loopy theories to justify their support for him.
In a Bloomberg report on Trump’s courting of the Evangelical vote, we learn that “at one recent meeting with Trump, evangelical leaders noted how he often flashes a signature hand gesture, with a thumb out and a finger point to the sky, as he enters and exits rallies.”…………

And the reason why most cannot understand him is because he speaks in ‘tongues’ ……….

I remember somebody commented that because Palin was a devout believer in God, when she talked and debated, the wisdom of God would come out of her mouth despite having little experience in national politics. :lol: I am still waiting on that to happen.

I have always assumed that when Palin speaks she talks in tongues, which is why she makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Your Raw Story link serves up mighty thin gruel. I had to Google to learn who Pastor Mark Burns is: Why some African-American evangelicals are playing the Trump card - CBS News

I don't know any evangelicals who use hand signals anyway. What in the heck would be the point? :roll:

Bloomberg compilation of Trump hand gestures: Donald Trump's Hand Gestures: A Huge List - Bloomberg Politics

Your Raw Story link serves up mighty thin gruel. I had to Google to learn who Pastor Mark Burns is: Why some African-American evangelicals are playing the Trump card - CBS News

I don't know any evangelicals who use hand signals anyway. What in the heck would be the point? :roll:

Bloomberg compilation of Trump hand gestures: Donald Trump's Hand Gestures: A Huge List - Bloomberg Politics

To discriminate against Buddhists. That and the secret evangelical handshake.

Why am I not surprised? :popcorn2:

To discriminate against Buddhists. That and the secret evangelical handshake.

What about the Martians? Martians deserve equality under the law too.

C'mon, Winston. Everybody knows that all Martians go to Michelle Bachmann's church.

C'mon, Winston. Everybody knows that all Martians go to Michelle Bachmann's church.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

if that be true..............God save me from God...........:roll:

I saw the good preacher on both CNN and MSNBC praising the Trump hand signal's point his finger up to God......................Point being Dangerous Donald sure can attract a gaggle of goofballs and weirdo's who think ole bully boy is the answer to all of America's problems...........

I saw the good preacher on both CNN and MSNBC praising the Trump hand signal's point his finger up to God......................Point being Dangerous Donald sure can attract a gaggle of goofballs and weirdo's who think ole bully boy is the answer to all of America's problems...........

Whether Trump is "dangerous" is an entirely different point; your OP identifies Trump allegedly throwing hand signals as the issue.

And again, :roll: This is just as silly as the nonsense back-in-the-day about Dubya throwing satanic hand signals when all he was doing was throwing "Hook 'em, Horns." :roll:

Let's see if this pastor Burns's theory catches on.

Trump is going to build a space wall to keep the Martians out and hes going to make the Martians pay for it

According to your article, it was one guy who made this claim. How does that translate to "Evangelicals"? Good grief, libs are sooooo gullible. :doh

According to your article, it was one guy who made this claim. How does that translate to "Evangelicals"? Good grief, libs are sooooo gullible. :doh

Do you support Trump?

We've got Evangelical gang signs? Who knew?!

Aren't you doing the same by expanding to "all liberals"? ;)

Aren't you doing the same by expanding to "all liberals"? ;)

Did a single lib point it out? ;)

Did all of them?

That should be "ONE evangelical pastor who strongly supports Trump thinks..."

Back
Top Bottom