• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Evan Bayh bows out of the race

DAM!

First Bill Frist and now Bayh? They were the only politicians I actually had respect for!

I wanted to see the 2008 election to be between Frist and Bayh, that would be a cool race.

Was he ever in the race, it hasn't even started yet. Let’s wait till its little closer 08. A lot of good candidates will pop onto the radar.

Bayh is a good man but he had zero chance of winning the dmocratic nomination because he is to much of a moderate........

Bayh is a good man but he had zero chance of winning the dmocratic nomination because he is to much of a moderate........

actually he went moonbat during the Roberts Nomination. he was sunk after than because he can't outmoonbat the left and he lost alot of moderate support for his idiotic opposition to Roberts

Bayh was a long shot, but that doesn't make it an impossible sell. What makes you think that a moderate can't win (and spare me the Bill O'Reilly talking points)? The Democratic Party has nominated moderates in three of the last four elections, which is more than I can say for the GOP.

Mark Warner (a moderate) probably would've won the nomination if he hadn't dropped out of the race.

actually he went moonbat during the Roberts Nomination. he was sunk after than because he can't outmoonbat the left and he lost alot of moderate support for his idiotic opposition to Roberts

Actually he didn't lose any support at all, because most people - even those who follow politics very closely - don't even remember (or care very much) who voted for or against Roberts.

Don't project your OWN reasons for opposing Bayh onto the rest of the country.

Back
Top Bottom