• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker

Sure. You have the same chance you had last time she was single.

Of course he was cheating. He plays for a team in Texas, and her God-awful show films in California.

It's not like Kobe is the only professional athlete getting strange ass in a hotel room at all hours of the night. He's the rule, not the exception.

Sorry Noodle, but I know more about you than either of these glimmering nonentities of the celebrity firmament. Knowing any more about them than I do would be TMI.

eva is ugly and Tony is still in the mindset of a hs jock. They both are. **** them both they are not hot or anything.

Of course he was cheating. He plays for a team in Texas, and her God-awful show films in California.

It's not like Kobe is the only professional athlete getting strange ass in a hotel room at all hours of the night. He's the rule, not the exception.

Keep staying classy Gipper:roll:

What you mean of course he was cheating? You one of those ***** boys that cannot control themselves:confused:'

I hardly think that not being in the same state at all times gives you a right to cheat and there are many people that do long distance stuff and not cheat.

This is more piggy proof:(

Kali, Gipper is correct.... pro-sports men cheat on thier wives constantly. Is it just us men that know this???

Kali, Gipper is correct.... pro-sports men cheat on thier wives constantly. Is it just us men that know this???

Gipper is living in a world of sexist pigs and cartoons. Real men do not cheat

:confused:how about the wnba players?

Noodle said:

I don't think it's just us men, but you're talking to someone that's just an angry, confused little girl. Nothing she says is going to make any sense.

I think I read a report about the NFL that the infidelity rate among married players is close to 80%. I have to think that's well above the mean average of just our gender in general.

I make perfect sense and you should know that! Real men and women do not cheat but I know I cannot expect you to understand simple things like being faithful:roll:

And you wanna call me a little girl? I am more mature than you as you seem to condone cheating and I am smart enough to know it is wrong.

So little man maybe you are the one needs to grow the hell up. Maybe your balls will drop soon and you can be a real man:lol:

Back
Top Bottom