• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

EuroTrash overtly Racist during Futball games

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I just saw a special on HBO about how these disgusting Euro trash pieces of **** treat their black futbal players by throwing bananas at them and chanting monkey chants. One of the most disgusting things I saw was a huge sign reading: "Aushwitz is your homeland, the ovens are your home." The next time I'm lectured by one of these European ****s about the treatment of arabs in the U.S. I'm going to rip their god damn rascist nazi ass balls off.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I just saw a special on HBO about how these disgusting Euro trash pieces of **** treat their black futbal players by throwing bananas at them and chanting monkey chants. One of the most disgusting things I saw was a huge sign reading: "Aushwitz is your homeland, the ovens are your home." The next time I'm lectured by one of these European ****s about the treatment of arabs in the U.S. I'm going to rip their god damn rascist nazi ass balls off.

That's pretty messed up right there, but you have to admit "Aushwitz is your homeland, the ovens are your home" is much more imaginative the "swing batter, batter, swing".

Sorry, I know I shouldn't find humor in that. I'm bad, very bad.:3oops:

gdalton said:
That's pretty messed up right there, but you have to admit "Aushwitz is your homeland, the ovens are your home" is much more imaginative the "swing batter, batter, swing".

Sorry, I know I shouldn't find humor in that. I'm bad, very bad.:3oops:

Yes, yes you are shame, shame and woe be upon you. J.K.

AMEN!

Preach o

Post your evidence for this!
Do you really think that you can claim the moral high ground when you refer to Europeans[presumably you are of European descent] "Eurotrash"?
Would you use the same term in conjunction with jews and negroes?
Apart from calling Europeans by this term and not wanting to admit Moslems into the USA do you have any other strange foibles?

Aryan Imperium said:
Do you really think that you can claim the moral high ground when you refer to Europeans[presumably you are of European descent] "Eurotrash"?
Would you use the same term in conjunction with jews and negroes?
Apart from calling Europeans by this term and not wanting to admit Moslems into the USA do you have any other strange foibles?

Evidence? How about my own two eyes it was on Real Sports with Bryant Gumble yesterday afternoon. And as for the me wanting to keep muslims out of this country you're wrong I never said to deport the ones already here I merely stated that while we're at war in that region of the world it would be unwise to allow potential threats into this country until the war is over. I don't hate muslims I hate Nazis with turbins. Furthermore; when being talked down to by a nazi I'll claim the moral high ground everytime.

Aryan Imperium said:

'Tis sadly true. We do seem to have a growing problem with racism in Europe.

Have to say, though, that as a sport football does tend to attract a certain type of unintelligent hooligan.

Evidence? How about my own two eyes it was on Real Sports with Bryant Gumble yesterday afternoon. And as for the me wanting to keep muslims out of this country you're wrong I never said to deport the ones already here I merely stated that while we're at war in that region of the world it would be unwise to allow potential threats into this country until the war is over. I don't hate muslims I hate Nazis with turbins. Furthermore; when being talked down to by a nazi I'll claim the moral high ground everytime.

jews are stirring up a lot of **** in Palestine:will you exclude them from your country as well?

Naughty Nurse said:
'Tis sadly true. We do seem to have a growing problem with racism in Europe.

Have to say, though, that as a sport football does tend to attract a certain type of unintelligent hooligan.

I disagree.I think we have a growing problem with levels of immigration.
It could be argued that "racism" is the inevitable and healthy response.

As much as I hate to say it, the nazi has a point because calling Europeans "Eurotrash" doesn't make you very much better.

However, ignoring Aryans bullshit I do agree its a problem. However you know what? Who gives a damn what people like that think? There are assholes in ameirca as well as in Europe! NO need to to draw too much of a fuss over something like that.

FinnMacCool said:
As much as I hate to say it, the nazi has a point because calling Europeans "Eurotrash" doesn't make you very much better.

However, ignoring Aryans bullshit I do agree its a problem. However you know what? Who gives a damn what people like that think? There are assholes in ameirca as well as in Europe! NO need to to draw too much of a fuss over something like that.

Thanks,good to have you on board comrade!

I'm not "on board" with you, imp. I'm not supporting what they are doing but I just think that its their problem. I do not support them and believe me if I ever ran into them doing something like that, I would not hesitate to beat the **** out of them.

I heard some crazy thingsabout those people and their soccer er. . .futbol games. They start these friggin riots for whatever reason. so. . .yeah. A lot of them are morons lmao. Or else they drank a bit too much.

Aryan Imperium said:
I disagree.I think we have a growing problem with levels of immigration.
It could be argued that "racism" is the inevitable and healthy response.

I don't know where you are, but certainly the UK would collapse without immigration.

I'm not "on board" with you, imp. I'm not supporting what they are doing but I just think that its their problem. I do not support them and believe me if I ever ran into them doing something like that, I would not hesitate to beat the **** out of them.

Ha,ha,ha, says the 16 year old small fry!

I heard some crazy thingsabout those people and their soccer er. . .futbol games. They start these friggin riots for whatever reason. so. . .yeah. A lot of them are morons lmao. Or else they drank a bit too much.[/QUOTE]

Really? Post the evidence or shut up kid!

Last edited:
Naughty Nurse said:
I don't know where you are, but certainly the UK would collapse without immigration.

"Collapse without immigration"?
From what I can see it is collapsing with immigration.
The invasion of hordes of undesireables from all over the globe who either break into the UK or allowed entrance by treasonous politicians is causing the UK to implode. How long do you think it will be before total chaos will ensue?
The melting pot experiment is a failure.One look at the USA wil confirm that.
It is the one great lesson of history.

Aryan Imperium said:
"Collapse without immigration"?
The invasion of hordes of undesireables from all over the globe who either break into the UK or allowed entrance by treasonous politicians is causing the UK to implode. How long do you think it will be before total chaos will ensue?

Go and visit a UK hospital. Without immigrants there would be:

Few nurses.
Few doctors.
Almost no cleaning staff.
Almost no catering staff.

Don't get me started on the hospitality industry.

We need immigrants. Really.

Naughty Nurse said:
Go and visit a UK hospital. Without immigrants there would be:

Few nurses.
Few doctors.
Almost no cleaning staff.
Almost no catering staff.

Don't get me started on the hospitality industry.

We need immigrants. Really.

I had the misfortune of accessing one of your UK hospitals that had its fair share of immigrants and the nurse or doctor[wasn`t clear what his position was] had such a poor command of English that he was unable to discern the difference between the words "unsafe drugs" and "safe drugs".
So I took my life in my hands being ministered to by one of the immigrants that you say we really "need".

WHAt is this now?! Post the EVIDENCE!

I'm sure it does a lot for your self esteem to log on your computer and insult people you don't even know. Perhaps it gives your life some purpose, however pathetic?

Last edited:
WHAt is this now?! Post the EVIDENCE!

"Evidence"? We all know that the USA is a multiculti hell hole and it has been that way since the end of the American Civil War.I require no "evidence" for the state of your country is self evident for the rest of the world to see.
Does the image of negro looters in New Orleans recall anything for you?

I'm sure it does a lot for your self esteem to log on your computer and insult people you don't even know. Perhaps it gives your life some purpose, however pathetic?[/QUOTE]

You and your fellow anti-nazis have been the ones that have been initiating the insults to people like me who think differently to yourselves and have the "temerity" to articulate our thoughts.
I do not need a 16 year old child that is not old enough to vote or drink alcohol to lecture me on my life.
Go back to bed,it is past your bedtime and your parents would be annoyed by your abusing people on the Internet.

Come on, how exactly could brits have undesirables, they're british, they take what they can get.

Your contempt for Europeans is duly noted.Not surprisingly the USA and israel are the most disliked countries in the world.As far as "taking what we can get" is concerned you should reflect longer on the USA`s short history which since the beginning of the 19th century has been nothing but one of imperialism and interference in everybody else`s affairs to the benfit of its own government.In fact wasn`t the USA built upon genocide? Don`t lecture me boy!

You encourage people to accept racism because you're too simple to understand the complexities of society, so you figure "Oh hell, that's too complicated, I got and idea, let's sort them by color, cause I can tell the difference between colors!"

"Too simple"? Anyone that has an alternative view on the world is regarded by you as being "too simple"? You need to do something about that arrogant chip on your shoulder,it might just bite you back one day.

And I've known some sixteen year olds like Finn, I was a lot like him back in the day, and he's not lying about kicking the **** out of nazis, so you see a 16 year old dressed like an old irishman, I'd reccomend you look out.
Or don't, I'm actually fairly indifferent.[/QUOTE]

"Ooh I am trembling! If he wants to take on a man who has been training in martial arts for the last 29 years then all I can say is "BRING IT ON"!!

THATS exactly how Americas leaders look at you
The elite rich with their bank accounts well protected offshore,who pull your leaders strings
look at all americans as pawns to kill others so they can make cash
when you lay dying on the sand in iraq remember who really put you there and who you are reallly fighting for.
when you take your last breath you may come to realize the truth
and you may die at least with your eyes opened for once and in full awareness of your meaning in life

Aryan Imperium said:
Come on, how exactly could brits have undesirables, they're british, they take what they can get.

Your contempt for Europeans is duly noted.Not surprisingly the USA and israel are the most disliked countries in the world.As far as "taking what we can get" is concerned you should reflect longer on the USA`s short history which since the beginning of the 19th century has been nothing but one of imperialism and interference in everybody else`s affairs to the benfit of its own government.In fact wasn`t the USA built upon genocide? Don`t lecture me boy!

You encourage people to accept racism because you're too simple to understand the complexities of society, so you figure "Oh hell, that's too complicated, I got and idea, let's sort them by color, cause I can tell the difference between colors!"

"Too simple"? Anyone that has an alternative view on the world is regarded by you as being "too simple"? You need to do something about that arrogant chip on your shoulder,it might just bite you back one day.

And I've known some sixteen year olds like Finn, I was a lot like him back in the day, and he's not lying about kicking the **** out of nazis, so you see a 16 year old dressed like an old irishman, I'd reccomend you look out.
Or don't, I'm actually fairly indifferent.

"Ooh I am trembling! If he wants to take on a man who has been training in martial arts for the last 29 years then all I can say is "BRING IT ON"!![/QUOTE]

they taunt you because they are mere kids of the nintendo mind erase era
where they know everything about nintendo games but nothing of the real
world and it's implications
what they are taught in school is an amended version of history
wrapped in suger so they can all grow up to be pawns of their ELITE
american rich totalitarian glogalization agenda

Canuck said:
THATS exactly how Americas leaders look at you
The elite rich with their bank accounts well protected offshore,who pull your leaders strings
look at all americans as pawns to kill others so they can make cash
when you lay dying on the sand in iraq remember who really put you there and who you are reallly fighting for.
when you take your last breath you may come to realize the truth
and you may die at least with your eyes opened for once and in full awareness of your meaning in life

What the **** seriously what in the hell are you babbling about, I haven't really responded to this post yet but I found your previous comment so freaking stupid that I just had to ask the question which it begs, what the hell are you talking about? What in the **** does any of that B.S. have to do with rascism in Europe what so ever, at least the nazi can stay on topic, for christ sakes man you really are a simple bastard aren't you but I suppose it's not entirely your fault afterall you are from Canada?

What the **** seriously what in the hell are you babbling about, I haven't really responded to this post yet but I found your previous comment so freaking stupid that I just had to ask the question which it begs, what the hell are you talking about? What in the **** does any of that B.S. have to do with rascism in Europe what so ever, at least the nazi can stay on topic, for christ sakes man you really are a simple bastard aren't you but I suppose it's not entirely your fault afterall you are from Canada?

Blame Canada!(Southpark the movie):lol:

Back
Top Bottom