• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

European Vacation the movie. Joe Biden played by Chevy Chase

Chainsawmassacre

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Biden's junket to Europe reminded me of that Chevy Chase movie and how his character Clark Griswold stumbled and fumbled across the continent making an absolute fool of himself and embarrassing America.

Note to Biden handlers. Please don't let this buffoon out in public again. Keep him in his vacation home riding his bicycle with a stupid grin on his face. Whoever you guys are don't let your pet president off leash again!
Thank you

"Biden wrapped up his four-day trip to Europe on Saturday after making a series of misstatements about the situation in Ukraine that warranted cleaning up by the White House and members of the administration."

"During a press conference Thursday at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, Biden said the U.S. would respond "in kind" if Russia used chemical weapons in Ukraine. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan later had to clarify that meant Russia would pay a "severe price," but that "the United States has no intention of using chemical weapons, period, under any circumstances."

"During the same conference, Biden declared that "sanctions never deter" and that he never said the economic measures would stop Russian President Vladimir Putin from invading Ukraine, despite members of the administration, including Vice President Kamala Harris and Secretary of State Antony Blinken, explicitly stating that the sanctions were meant to deter.

On Friday, Biden was speaking to U.S. troops in Poland when he appeared to suggest that they would soon be in Ukraine itself – something U.S. officials have repeatedly ruled out."

"And you're going to see when you're there… you're going to see women, young people standing – standing… in front of a damn tank, just saying, 'I'm not leaving. I'm holding my ground,'" Biden said.

"A White House spokesperson later clarified: "The president has been clear we are not sending U.S. troops to Ukraine and there is no change in that position."

"During a speech in Poland on Saturday, Biden said Putin "cannot remain in power," signaling a significant change in U.S. policy toward the Kremlin. Secretary of State Antony Blinken later clarified that the U.S. is not looking for regime change in Russia.

In January, a month before Russia launched its invasion, Biden was slammed for appearing to downplay the potential for a "minor incursion" against Ukraine"

"The White House later clarified that a "renewed invasion" of Ukraine "will be met with a swift, severe, and united response from the United States and our Allies"

Biden is far from perfect. During the primaries I thought he would be a terrible choice as the candidate. What was needed was an energetic, charismatic, quick thinking, inspiring speaker to try to create some unity. Biden is none of those. Nevertheless, I had to vote for him. This country is in big trouble when Biden and Trump are the best we can do as choices for POTUS.

Biden is far from perfect. During the primaries I thought he would be a terrible choice as the candidate. What was needed was an energetic, charismatic, quick thinking, inspiring speaker to try to create some unity. Biden is none of those. Nevertheless, I had to vote for him. This country is in big trouble when Biden and Trump are the best we can do as choices for POTUS.
Biden only got elected because of the hate for Trump on the left. Everyone knew Biden was unqualified and a gaff machine. Even obama said

Don't underestimate Joe's ability to (expletive) things up'​

And now he's busy doing just that at home and abroad.

Biden only got elected because of the hate for Trump on the left. Everyone knew Biden was unqualified and a gaff machine. Even obama said

And yet he's still respected by the rest of the world much more so than TFG.

You're welcome.

And yet he's still respected by the rest of the world much more so than TFG.

You're welcome.
True. All Biden's gaffs in the OP together aren't as a bad Trump's...

‘I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,’ Trump said.

‘So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent”, a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper.

‘That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep peace, all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy.’

Biden's misstatements were too agressive. Trump returned to kissing Putin's rump.

Biden's junket to Europe reminded me of that Chevy Chase movie and how his character Clark Griswold stumbled and fumbled across the continent making an absolute fool of himself and embarrassing America.

Note to Biden handlers. Please don't let this buffoon out in public again. Keep him in his vacation home riding his bicycle with a stupid grin on his face. Whoever you guys are don't let your pet president off leash again!
Thank you

"Biden wrapped up his four-day trip to Europe on Saturday after making a series of misstatements about the situation in Ukraine that warranted cleaning up by the White House and members of the administration."

"During a press conference Thursday at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, Biden said the U.S. would respond "in kind" if Russia used chemical weapons in Ukraine. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan later had to clarify that meant Russia would pay a "severe price," but that "the United States has no intention of using chemical weapons, period, under any circumstances."

"During the same conference, Biden declared that "sanctions never deter" and that he never said the economic measures would stop Russian President Vladimir Putin from invading Ukraine, despite members of the administration, including Vice President Kamala Harris and Secretary of State Antony Blinken, explicitly stating that the sanctions were meant to deter.

On Friday, Biden was speaking to U.S. troops in Poland when he appeared to suggest that they would soon be in Ukraine itself – something U.S. officials have repeatedly ruled out."

"And you're going to see when you're there… you're going to see women, young people standing – standing… in front of a damn tank, just saying, 'I'm not leaving. I'm holding my ground,'" Biden said.

"A White House spokesperson later clarified: "The president has been clear we are not sending U.S. troops to Ukraine and there is no change in that position."

"During a speech in Poland on Saturday, Biden said Putin "cannot remain in power," signaling a significant change in U.S. policy toward the Kremlin. Secretary of State Antony Blinken later clarified that the U.S. is not looking for regime change in Russia.

In January, a month before Russia launched its invasion, Biden was slammed for appearing to downplay the potential for a "minor incursion" against Ukraine"

"The White House later clarified that a "renewed invasion" of Ukraine "will be met with a swift, severe, and united response from the United States and our Allies"

Fox, say no more.

So next election don't run someone who is so distasteful.

True. All Biden's gaffs in the OP together aren't as a bad Trump's...

‘I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine – of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,’ Trump said.

‘So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent”, a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper.

‘That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re going to keep peace, all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy.’

Biden's misstatements were too agressive. Trump returned to kissing Putin's rump.
Is that really how you read that?
It reads like saying Putin is an evil genius.

Thank you

What a stupid post.

Fox News is going to whine about Biden until he's gone forever. They can't get over the fact that an old man beat that fat slob they all worship.

I was just in Europe for 2 weeks, and Fox's piss fest is not accurate. I do business with companies in Europe all day every day, and they would tell you that Fox's assessment is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom