• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

European Parliament Calls for Investigation of Secret CIA Torture Sites

I was not noting that you had used it here. I was only pointing out the similarity between the opinions you offer and those issued by RT, which is a notable instrument of Russian hybrid aggression.

:roll: You are really grasping at straws here? Was there a point for you to shift the goalposts away from actually discussing the OP to something about RT?

:roll: You are really grasping at straws here? Was there a point for you to shift the goalposts away from actually discussing the OP to something about RT?
That IS the whole point.

Habitual at that.

On the premise that there's no action ever undertaken without being driven, at least in part, by either ulterior motives or indeed hypocrisy, there should be no action whatsoever taken at any time.

Or, where it is, it should at least be opposed at any given opportunity to demonstrate the far greater insight of the opposer.

Thus resolutions on genocide are to be questioned on account of French arse not being kicked as well in the process, et.c etc. etc.

Anyone not seeing that is clearly brainwashed by either the lying press at home or the Russian propaganda machine. At the same time one can name-drop to demonstrate superior knowledge.

Gerasimov, my bloody foot. :roll:

Last edited:
That IS the whole point.

Habitual at that.

On the premise that there's no action ever undertaken without being driven, at least in part, by either ulterior motives or indeed hypocrisy, there should be no action whatsoever taken at any time.

Or, where it is, it should at least be opposed at any given opportunity to demonstrate the far greater insight of the opposer.

Thus resolutions on genocide are to be questioned on account of French arse not being kicked as well in the process, et.c etc. etc.

Anyone not seeing that is clearly brainwashed by either the lying press at home or the Russian propaganda machine. At the same time one can name-drop to demonstrate superior knowledge.

Gerasimov, my bloody foot. :roll:

"The European Parliament’s resolution requested that the European Commission and European Council produce a report on member states’ investigations and prosecutions by the end of June.".......

"The European Parliament’s resolution requested that the European Commission and European Council produce a report on member states’ investigations and prosecutions by the end of June.".......
You know that, I know that.......................

Then I'm confused to what your criticism is then...
I was alluding to the shenanigans of another poster conducting himself pretty much along the lines sketched in my #27 and your #26 before that.

Back
Top Bottom