• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Europe...the next toxic waste site

Galen, your dumb 'funny symbol' joke wasn't funny the first time you used it and its not really not funny the second time around.
But do you know what is funny? You thinking you have any potential to do better than your poor dirt-farming family. Any attempt you make to rise above your high school educated family gives me a good chuckle.
The odd thing is, I didnt know Barber Colleges gave gpa's.

ddoyle00 said:
Galen, your dumb 'funny symbol' joke wasn't funny the first time you used it and its not really not funny the second time around.
But do you know what is funny? You thinking you have any potential to do better than your poor dirt-farming family. Any attempt you make to rise above your high school educated family gives me a good chuckle.
The odd thing is, I didnt know Barber Colleges gave gpa's.

Dude, what the **** is your problem with galen????? You have an extremely large chip on your shoulder. Should we rent you a wrecking ball to knock it off?

Is it an inferiority complex? Are you suffering from low self esteem?

ddoyle00 said:
You know what else is freakin sexy? Watching a European male play basketball. Its creates a very special feeling in my pants. Then when my hardon gets noticed, he tries to stick it in my ass.

Picture a grown man shooting his cum all over my face, and me licking his balls the whole time. Actually, add 9 more people shooting it all over my face, with me giving handjobs, and taking it in the ass, and blowing them, and then picture them in very very 1970 era short shorts.

Shudder.....makes me hard just thinking about it.

Dude..... thats ****ing sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, Galen because of his moderator status is allowed to re write anything he doesnt like...the post above me is an example. He is too dull and slow witted to do any thinking for himself so this is what he has to do.

And you Stacey, when are you going to grow up and stop listening to punk music? Christ, maybe it was cool for a little while but you are in your 20s. Time to grow up.

Im not going to make any hollow threats, but it would give me satisfaction to smash your head in Galen with a cinder block. Maybe after that I would rape your mother in front of your factory job working dad. Yeah, I would love to squeeze your throat until your eyes rolled in the back of your head. Unfortunatley, this is the internet and its not gonna happen.

ddoyle00 said:
See, Galen because of his moderator status is allowed to re write anything he doesnt like...the post above me is an example. He is too dull and slow witted to do any thinking for himself so this is what he has to do.

And you Stacey, when are you going to grow up and stop listening to punk music? Christ, maybe it was cool for a little while but you are in your 20s. Time to grow up.

Im not going to make any hollow threats, but it would give me satisfaction to smash your head in Galen with a cinder block. Maybe after that I would rape your mother in front of your factory job working dad. Yeah, I would love to squeeze your throat until your eyes rolled in the back of your head. Unfortunatley, this is the internet and its not gonna happen.

Uh....it's Stace. Not Stacey.

And where'd you get the idea that I listen to punk music? I do, but there's not a damn thing wrong with that, nothing childish about it. I suggest you stop listening to Alvin & the Chipmunks, and maybe stop watching Barney and Teletubbies while you're at it.

ddoyle00 said:
Im not going to make any hollow threats, but it would give me satisfaction to have galen smash a cinder block into my head. Maybe after that I would get raped by your mother in front of your factory job working dad. Yeah, I would love to squeeze your corck until your cum rolled in the back of my throat. Unfortunatley, this is the internet and its not gonna happen.

Thats so sad...... So very very sad....

Caine...that was a great trick you did with my posts. Do you know who else does a great trick? Your mom. She does this litle thing with her tongue that really curls my toes. She slides her lips all over my cack and makes these great moaning sounds and it makes me want to shoot my load right then and there.

But I hold off cause I know she'd rather me give her a money shot all over her face. Shes just a freak like that. Sometimes I have to slap her around a few times before I do that cause she goes on and on about being married. When that happens, I threaten her with a black eye and pull her head towards my and force her to go down on me. But want to know something funny? I think your mom likes it.

Go figure.

ddoyle00 said:
Caine...that was a great trick you did with my posts. Do you know who else does a great trick? Me, with the corpse of your mom. I make her dead body do this little thing with its tongue that really curls my toes. I slide my dick all over her dead cold lips and than I make these great moaning sounds, almost like a little girl, and it makes me want to shoot my load right then and there.

But I hold off cause I know I'd rather give the corpse a money shot all over its face. I'm just a freak like that. Sometimes I have to slap myself around a few times before I do that cause I go on and on about being married to a fat european dude. When that happens, he threatens me with a black eye and pulls my head towards his **** and forces me to go down on him. But, want to know something funny? I think I like it.

Im a sick bi-sexual necrophiliac, Go figure.

Dude, thats ****ing Sick!!! My mom has been dead since 1992! I highly doubt she actually still has lips for you to do anything like this with. Your just lying, flat out lying, and its not impressing anyone!

Back
Top Bottom