• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Europe cases skyrocket

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Uk and france have double the U S rate of new infections. Spain a whopping 5 times our rate.

About 30 countries now have higher daily new infections than us. So many inept countries with trumpers leading them.

Uk and france have double the U S rate of new infections. Spain a whopping 5 times our rate.

About 30 countries now have higher daily new infections than us. So many inept countries with trumpers leading them.

They are higher but nowhere close to the numbers you stated, according to your own link. Not even in the same universe. We often run behind them by a few weeks and we'll see if we overtake them again, but they sure DID have a nice summer without a second wave unlike US.

They are higher but nowhere close to the numbers you stated, according to your own link. Not even in the same universe. We often run behind them by a few weeks and we'll see if we overtake them again, but they sure DID have a nice summer without a second wave unlike US.
Are you looking at new daily cases? Cause I think I was accurate on that reasonably well

Are you looking at new daily cases? Cause I think I was accurate on that reasonably well
Face it. You're a COVID denier and therefore wrong about everything. There is now one universal truth in the world and that is that anyone who seeks to dispute anything that the enlightened, woke, compassionate, wise and tolerant left says is a puppet of Russia and can't be trusted to stay in out of the rain, much less anything else.

I feel for them. Not as much as I would if they hadn't tried to act like America failed under Trump to control the virus. Different places have different dynamics. Ultamately they made the same mistake that most places made, including the US---they believed the hype about masks working so it was okay to reopen. They don't. Extreme social distancing is the only thing that works.

I feel for them. Not as much as I would if they hadn't tried to act like America failed under Trump to control the virus. Different places have different dynamics. Ultamately they made the same mistake that most places made, including the US---they believed the hype about masks working so it was okay to reopen. They don't. Extreme social distancing is the only thing that works.

I don't think lockdowns help that much above distancing. And the cost is staggering.

Back
Top Bottom