• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EU turning indigenous Europeans into a minority

What

a

load

of

racist

tripe

Good grief, what is an "indigenous" European? Didn't the last of those die out 50 000 years ago, or something?

You guys both know the invader history of the Magyars (of whom Orban is a descendant)?? Maybe it makes sense then - as his people invaded what is now Hungary and displaced the people who lived there before.

Ask any Slovaks or people of Slavic origin about the history of the Magyar overlords and you'll read worse than what the Hungarians could ever be subjected to by war escapees from Syria.

agreed Magyars are just a bunch of Asiatic barbarian invaders , much like Muscovites thats why they are inlove today

Hunok-Ulpiano_Checa_La_invasi%C3%B3n_de_los_b%C3%A1rbaros.jpg

:lol:

I've not even ventured an opinion, but I thought you'd be pleased that I'm quoting a leader of one of the great so called 'civilised states' in that shining beacon of light called the EU. :wink2:

Anyway, it seems increasing numbers of EU citizens rather identify with his message, and there lies a problem for you chaps.

I expect that no one other than Hungarians consider Hungary to be a great civilized state in the EU.

Those that like Orban outside of Hungary, are probably those that would rather not have Hungarians in their country

What matters is what Orban said - not the site it was hosted on.

Thus you are missing the point - I presume deliberately since you're very astute.

So, if it helps you concentrate, I'll give you a link to a non allegedly white supremacist site. You can enjoy sound and vision, full frontal Orban :lol:
Seeing how you appear to have missed it the first time round:

On the day you post something on Europe that's worth responding to, well, I just might.

.......and let me add that I don't give blurb-tube vids any consideration at all, ever. Not even those showing kitties.

You guys both know the invader history of the Magyars (of whom Orban is a descendant)??
I suspect that question can safely be answered with "Not!!
"Maybe it makes sense then - as his people invaded what is now Hungary and displaced the people who lived there before.

Ask any Slovaks or people of Slavic origin about the history of the Magyar overlords and you'll read worse than what the Hungarians could ever be subjected to by war escapees from Syria.
.....nor, one might assume, is there any knowledge to be expected on the fact that it took a German king to beat the living daylights out of them, thus precluding them from ever again raiding West and in the process (him) founding a realm of which he became emperor.

You guys both know the invader history of the Magyars (of whom Orban is a descendant)?? Maybe it makes sense then - as his people invaded what is now Hungary and displaced the people who lived there before.

Taking snippets of comments and trying to associate them with something that happened in the 9th and 10th century is nothing short of dishonest.

You are dismissed.

I expect that no one other than Hungarians consider Hungary to be a great civilized state in the EU.

Those that like Orban outside of Hungary, are probably those that would rather not have Hungarians in their country
Actually, despite all of this idiot's ranting, most Hungarians that I've met are very much okay. Not to mention civilized.

Most telling also the fact that they are loath to leave the EU.

.......nor, as can be clearly discerned, anything on European affairs to any point that would qualify you to speak on them.

The fact that you put this effort into objecting to me speaking indicates otherwise.

Plus I know better.

Good grief, what is an "indigenous" European? Didn't the last of those die out 50 000 years ago, or something?

Correct me immediately if I am wrong, but didn't we CroMag types chase the Neanderthals over to upper North America just about that far back?

I truly think they are talking mainly CroMagnon, bro.

Taking snippets of comments and trying to associate them with something that happened in the 9th and 10th century is nothing short of dishonest.

You are dismissed.

Didn't think you'd like facts. Let me ask this then as you want to stop at the 10th century - when do you think the invader oppressing the locals scenario changed in the region the Magyars took over? (Hint - it's after the bloody history of invaders making the indigenous aboriginals in your land was at its worst...)

I do not know this person.

You would get on like a house on fire, he believes the same kinds of things as you.

Isn't there some kuriltai somewhere that requires your urgent attendance? :2razz:

:lamo

Surrounded as I am by Mongols, ad hoc kuultai's are everywhere. You know ....... even in shops when we're fighting over a loaf of bread ...... let's settle this peacefully ...... and like it's in their blood they all shout 'kurultai' and we discuss how to launch a war on the west instead.

Now i know what's going on and why ...... all thanks to Litwin :lol:

:lamo

Surrounded as I am by Mongols, ad hoc kuultai's are everywhere. You know ....... even in shops when we're fighting over a loaf of bread ...... let's settle this peacefully ...... and like it's in their blood they all shout 'kurultai' and we discuss how to launch a war on the west instead.

Now i know what's going on and why ...... all thanks to Litwin :lol:
Don't forget that all of this is happening in the snow to the rhythm of Nigerian bush drums.:mrgreen:

Luckily, the immigration crisis is inherently a self-correcting anomaly. While the scale is certainly unprecedented, the qualitative basis of the dynamics are anything but. Extremity is irrelevant in the face of the immutable.

No, this too shall pass. However uncomfortably.

There are sincere people on both sides of the immigration issue.

People like Frau Merkel really believe that immigration is a good and necessary thing for Germany and Europe.

People like Mr. Orban really believe that European culture is in danger from having so many immigrants who possess a different set of cultural values.

Here in the United States, there is a similar debate going on.

In Europe, there is still the possibility that the Europeans will take steps to vigorously regulate immigration. Secretary H. Clinton has just recommended that they do so in order to stem the rise of so-called right-wing leaders (such as Mr. Orban).

In the United States, however, the debate has already been won by the pro-immigration advocates. For all intents and purposes, we now have a open borders policy.

Personally, I wish Mr. Orban the best of luck in his efforts.

Didn't think you'd like facts. Let me ask this then as you want to stop at the 10th century - when do you think the invader oppressing the locals scenario changed in the region the Magyars took over? (Hint - it's after the bloody history of invaders making the indigenous aboriginals in your land was at its worst...)

Oh. Okay. That explains everything.

It was only 200 years ago.

:roll:

You are dismissed.

And yet, we constantly hear "anti-globalists" bring up events from the 9th and 10th centuries when bashing Muslims.

Funny how that works.

And yet, we constantly hear "anti-globalists" bring up events from the 9th and 10th centuries when bashing Muslims.

Funny how that works.

shrug...

Taking snippets of comments and trying to associate them with something that happened in the 9th and 10th century is nothing short of dishonest...no matter who is doing it.

Viktor Orban:

Brussels today is ruled by those who want to replace an alliance of free nations with a European empire: a European empire led not by the elected leaders of nations, but by Brussels bureaucrats. Believers in a European empire are also in government in a number of European countries today. This is how we can know what that brave new world will be like if it is up to them: the appearance of increasing numbers of men of fighting age arriving from other continents and other cultures, within our lifetime shaping European cities in their own image, slowly but surely turning indigenous Europeans into a minority; terror as a part of life in large cities; political manipulation an everyday reality, justified on the grounds of the rule of law; and freedom of speech and the press which only extends as far as the freedom to echo their ideas.

Those who want to mold the European Union into a European empire are all, without exception, supporters of immigration. They have made the admission of migrants the litmus test of being European, and expect every country and nation to become multicultural without delay. Now we can see that they deliberately failed to use their enormous police and military capability, and they deliberately failed to defend Europe from the migrant masses. If we were able to do it, they could have done so too. What was lacking was not the ability, but the will. Even today, the Brussels vanguard and the other leaders who are opposed to nation states see migration as a chance, an opportunity. They see it as a chance to replace the European Union of nation states with a multicultural empire of mixed populations, smoothed into a unity: a Europe without nation states; an elite separated from its national roots; an alliance with multinational power groups; a coalition with financial speculators. This would be paradise for George Soros.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...turning-indigenous-europeans-into-a-minority/

Orban is a racist xenophobe right wing nut job, his views are bogus when it comes to immigration because immigration will never overrun native European citizens.

Back
Top Bottom