• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EU military civil unrest training... 'Extremely worrying'...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
EU military police carry out ‘worrying’ civil unrest crisis training | World | News | Daily Express

A MILITARY police unit have carried out European Union-funded special training, ready to be deployed in the event of civil unrest or war.

The training, which took place in the German North Rhine-Westphalia province was designed to prepare troops as part of the EU’s Lowlands Gendarmerie programme.

Breitbart London reported that the exercise was attended by 600 members of various European police and military forces, in a bid to prepare the united troops of the European Gendarmerie Force.

EU military police carry out ‘worrying’ civil unrest crisis training | World | News | Daily Express

A MILITARY police unit have carried out European Union-funded special training, ready to be deployed in the event of civil unrest or war.

The training, which took place in the German North Rhine-Westphalia province was designed to prepare troops as part of the EU’s Lowlands Gendarmerie programme.

Breitbart London reported that the exercise was attended by 600 members of various European police and military forces, in a bid to prepare the united troops of the European Gendarmerie Force.

It is quite interesting how nervous it seems the eu political elite is becoming. And to be fair, the population is excitable now and the elites' legitimacy has declined seriously.

It is quite interesting how nervous it seems the eu political elite is becoming. And to be fair, the population is excitable now and the elites' legitimacy has declined seriously.

It's a ****ing mess over there...sure glad I'm not planning another trip to Europe.

So is Europe.

Yep. I heard them Europeans worrying about that in the market yesterday. They will be massively releaved this morning, when I tell them.

It's a ****ing mess over there...sure glad I'm not planning another trip to Europe.

Oh, for the moment you're fine as a tourist unless you look like a Muslim and go to the wrong area.

Never trust Breitbart and when it comes to the Daily Express.. hell most English newspapers and any European story.

First off.. It has nothing to do with the EU and it is not EU funded.
Secondly.. It has 7 member states, France, Italy, Holland, Poland, Romanian, Spain and Portugal.
Thirdly.. These police forces already exist in each country, but this force is a coordination system where they are sent overseas. They have been to Haiti and Afghanistan to train local police or provide security.
Fourthly.. of course they train.. NATO trains as well. Hell the British police have a similar militarized police that is trained in riot control.. ups, why did the article forget to mention that?

So basically, this is another bull**** manipulation Breitbart article that the Daily Express jumped on because it fit into a narrative that they are trying to push. Screw facts and the truth!

Let me guess, you did not fact check the story but jumped on it as it validates your narrative.. screw the truth and facts!

On the bright side......80% of those troops will refuse to harm civilians, and refuse orders to shoot if that ever scenario ever enters the picture.

Let me guess, you did not fact check the story but jumped on it as it validates your narrative.. screw the truth and facts!

Nope. It was more a confirmation of the statement made above based on my reading and discussions.

Well I guess so- if you read sources like breitbart and talk to guys like Mickey.... :peace

No. I am into research literature and professional journals, actually. That is beside the smattering of The Guardian, The Economist or the New York Times and various international and European TV news stations. :shock:

this
Never trust Breitbart and when it comes to the Daily Express.. hell most English newspapers and any European story.
this
These police forces already exist in each country, but this force is a coordination system where they are sent overseas. They have been to Haiti and Afghanistan to train local police or provide security.
and, finally, this
So basically, this is another bull**** manipulation Breitbart article

:peace

Nope. It was more a confirmation of the statement made above based on my reading and discussions.

On what.. Stormfront? UKIP webpage? There is zero facts in the article and it is like saying that the firearms unit of the British police is a para-military unit that is in place for the government to oppress free speech and go after left handed people..

Nothing to see here folks; conservatives violently masturbating to Breitbart.

On what.. Stormfront? UKIP webpage? There is zero facts in the article and it is like saying that the firearms unit of the British police is a para-military unit that is in place for the government to oppress free speech and go after left handed people..

B-b-but, I swear it on me life! The right-handed population wants to suppress the left-handed population! It makes sense! Every world leader since Eisenhower has been right-handed! Look it up!

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom