• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ethnic Profiling

Should Ethnic Profiling Be Done?

• Definitely yes.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • In some situations only.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alphamale

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Should ethnic profiling be used at airports, subways, etc by the authorities? (Do we even have to DIE in service to political correctness? Better shake down those grandmas from Iceland.)

alphamale said:
Should ethnic profiling be used at airports, subways, etc by the authorities? (Do we even have to DIE in service to political correctness? Better shake down those grandmas from Iceland.)
it is theorized that certain ethnicities have higher testosterone levels, and are therefore more prone to violence

Ethnic profiling, racist ****, its all the same garbage, and with any garbage, you throw it all out.

Comrade Brian said:
Ethnic profiling, racist ****, its all the same garbage, and with any garbage, you throw it all out.
this is a high testosterone response

Comrade Brian said:

Wasn't Minnesota annexed by canada?

Of course it should be used.
I see no reason why a few minutes of there time is worth more the the lives of an american citizen. We are pandering to people that are using civilians as target practice. Until this situation is over or it has run uts course we need to be suspectful of anyone that fits the current profile. But to make everyone happy I don't mind if they check my bags. I must have something tattooed on my head. Everytime I fly I get the big search on both flights coming and going. And in the end I would rather be safe then sorry

When it comes to the war on terror ethnic testing is a requirement..........

Prejudice is not what we should show Muslims. We want them to end anti-Americanism and extremism. So we shouldn't show them prejudice.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Prejudice is not what we should show Muslims. We want them to end anti-Americanism and extremism. So we shouldn't show them prejudice.

If Arabs are running airplanes into our buildings that is who you profile.....

19 Arabs set the image of how many other Arabs?

Gandhi>Bush said:
19 Arabs set the image of how many other Arabs?

Did you ever hear of WTC1, the USS Cole, The Kolbar Towers, The Marine Barracks in Beirut, The Madrid bombings, The Bali bombing, The London bombings..........

These were all done by Arabs.......You profile Arabs...case closed.......

Navy Pride said:
Did you ever hear of WTC1, the USS Cole, The Kolbar Towers, The Marine Barracks in Beirut, The Madrid bombings, The Bali bombing, The London bombings..........

Wow what's that? 45 Arabs? Congradulations: You still don't have a point!

Gandhi>Bush said:
Wow what's that? 45 Arabs? Congradulations: You still don't have a point!

actually you just dont have a clue
if arabs are doing the attacks,which they are, you profile arabs.
it doesnt mean we think they all are doing it, we are just checking them
to filter out the bad from the good
than we thank them for their cooperation and wish them a nice day
like when the japs attacked us, we profiled japs, though i think interning them was wrong
But we dont need to be profiling those that do not fit the current climate
there are many non-arab muslims. however they have yet to attack us
you have the same fallible logic the despicable ACLU uses
time to be practical not idealistic
quickest path to death is when you are not aware of your surroundings

maybe this extreme example will make it into your pc mind
if martians attacked the us, yes little green men
would we waste our time profiling earthlings or just the little green men

or maybe this will help

Your mother was just raped and murdered
the suspect is caught on a video camera entering the house just before the attack
the suspect is 6'6" tall, pale white, with green hair

now if you were a policeman would you be pulling over blacks or latinos, or would you pull over and look out for the people matching the description

do you get it now

DeeJayH said:
actually you just dont have a clue
if arabs are doing the attacks,which they are, you profile arabs.
it doesnt mean we think they all are doing it, we are just checking them
to filter out the bad from the good
than we thank them for their cooperation and wish them a nice day
like when the japs attacked us, we profiled japs, though i think interning them was wrong
But we dont need to be profiling those that do not fit the current climate
there are many non-arab muslims. however they have yet to attack us
you have the same fallible logic the despicable ACLU uses
time to be practical not idealistic
quickest path to death is when you are not aware of your surroundings

What is it about me that you find to be idealistic?

maybe this extreme example will make it into your pc mind
if martians attacked the us, yes little green men
would we waste our time profiling earthlings or just the little green men

Little green MUSLIMS?!?!11? What are we gonna d00s?

DeeJayH said:
or maybe this will help

Your mother was just raped and murdered
the suspect is caught on a video camera entering the house just before the attack
the suspect is 6'6" tall, pale white, with green hair

now if you were a policeman would you be pulling over blacks or latinos, or would you pull over and look out for the people matching the description

do you get it now

I would ban all green hair dye from my country is what I would do.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I would ban all green hair dye from my country is what I would do.

Little green MUSLIMS?!?!11? What are we gonna d00s?

Why am I not suprised, that you do not have an actual response to my query

heh heh heh
he said query
heh heh heh

Navy Pride said:

Are all Germans murderers because thousands of them participated in genocide?

DeeJayH said:
Why am I not suprised, that you do not have an actual response to my query

heh heh heh
he said query
heh heh heh

You're talking about ALIENS. I'm talking about PEOPLE. Real beings that you can touch. Not figments of your imagination.

You're also talking about EMO PEOPLE(pale skin, green hair, etc.). EMO PEOPLE don't have feelings or any relevancy to our conversation.

But in all seriousness...

In situation number one- the aliens, you remember- We're screwed. If they've mastered interplanetary space travel, we are screwed. Not to mention on this scenario these aliens aren't even human.

In situation number two- Emo rapist, you remember- the police wouldn't be suspicious of Emo kids every time they saw them pass by a woman, would they? If they're searching for the one Emo kid, they will probably find him at home on his Xanga and/or MySpace posting pictures of himself at unneccessarily stupid angles while reminiscing about Bright Eyes or some other band no one cares about.

Gandhi>Bush said:
You're talking about ALIENS. I'm talking about PEOPLE. Real beings that you can touch. Not figments of your imagination.

You're also talking about EMO PEOPLE(pale skin, green hair, etc.). EMO PEOPLE don't have feelings or any relevancy to our conversation.

But in all seriousness...

In situation number one- the aliens, you remember- We're screwed. If they've mastered interplanetary space travel, we are screwed. Not to mention on this scenario these aliens aren't even human.

In situation number two- Emo rapist, you remember- the police wouldn't be suspicious of Emo kids every time they saw them pass by a woman, would they? If they're searching for the one Emo kid, they will probably find him at home on his Xanga and/or MySpace posting pictures of himself at unneccessarily stupid angles while reminiscing about Bright Eyes or some other band no one cares about.

i would hardly call that in all seriousness :roll:

DeeJayH said:
i would hardly call that in all seriousness :roll:

When you give me a serious exemple, I'll stop dissing Bright Eyes. Okay?

Gandhi>Bush said:
When you give me a serious exemple, I'll stop dissing Bright Eyes. Okay?

you were given a serious example from the get go
i provided you extremes to try and make some sense for you, since reality does not seem to be your forte
you addressed neither

buh bye:2wave:

DeeJayH said:
you were given a serious example from the get go
i provided you extremes to try and make some sense for you, since reality does not seem to be your forte
you addressed neither

buh bye:2wave:

The guy talking about Aliens is trying to give me a reality check? That's like taking singing lessons from Connor Oberst.

Back
Top Bottom