• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Et tu, DeSantis?

Last edited:
It's great except they're not shipping illegal immigrants. The immigrants DeSantis shipped were here legally and free to travel wherever they wished.

Why do I bother? Facts have no impact on the right.
Serious question how do you know their immigration status

So not to be outdone by the Texas governor. DeSantis will ship illegals to Delaware.......Hahaha.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-recommends-illegal-immigrants-sanctuary-states

I just love stuff like this.... 👍
Illegals? They are all LITERALLY LEGAL migrants!

So......at least in your mind......any spanish speaking person with brown skin is an "illegal".

I'm pretty sure everyone already figured that was how your brain works, @Grandpappy . But thanks for the clarifying and thus removing all doubt for us.

White-grievance is a poison that rots the brains of those infested with it.

It's great except they're not shipping illegal immigrants. The immigrants DeSantis shipped were here legally and free to travel wherever they wished.

/thread

But feeding the ignorant with useless gestures is popular in politics.

Illegals? They are all LITERALLY LEGAL migrants!

So......at least in your mind......any spanish speaking person with brown skin is an "illegal".

I'm pretty sure everyone already figured that was how your brain works, @Grandpappy . But thanks for the clarifying and thus removing all doubt for us.

White-grievance is a poison that rots the brains of those infested with it.
Will he be sending Cubans as well?

Serious question how do you know their immigration status
Because I read the news. Try it.
But feeding the ignorant with useless gestures is popular in politics.
It's a straight out con job shipping legal immigrants and ranting about illegal immigrants leading the public to believe the immigrants shipped were here illegally. Trump proved the American public was easily conned and the party jumped on that bandwagon.

Great for Delaware. More employees are welcome. DeSatan is an idiot, businesses in Florida are in desperate need of workers. Stupid Ass.

I guess he'll wait for all the extra babies Florida will have with his new 15 week abortion bill. Just be patient Florida, works coming, just a bit of growing time. lol

Great for Delaware. More employees are welcome. DeSatan is an idiot, businesses in Florida are in desperate need of workers. Stupid Ass.

I guess he'll wait for all the extra babies Florida will have with his new 15 week abortion bill. Just be patient Florida, works coming, just a bit of growing time. lol
Sean Penn for president? Isn't he in court for beating Amber Heard?

Sean Penn for president? Isn't he in court for beating Amber Heard?
Nope, he's in Ukraine filming a war and raising money for the victims of it. Stay out of the Hollywood rags, that was Jonny Depp and his charges are dropped. Amber turned out to be a rabbit boiler.

Nope, he's in Ukraine filming a war and raising money for the victims of it. Stay out of the Hollywood rags.
Sorry, it's Johnny Depp. I'm not really up on the Hollywood rags.

Because they were already in detention with immigration and released....thus giving them a legal, temporary status in the US.
That seems like a lot of legal hair splitting and term manipulation that wouldn’t be equally applied equally to other laws. At best their status is questionable

That seems like a lot of legal hair splitting and term manipulation that wouldn’t be equally applied equally to other laws. At best their status is questionable
Nope, once they have been released, pending a hearing. They hold immigration parole (I-94) they cannot be re-detained by immigration as long as they go to those court hearings. So, their status in the US is a legal one....if it were illegal they could be detained whenever, wherever by immigration.

So not to be outdone by the Texas governor. DeSantis will ship illegals to Delaware.......Hahaha.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-recommends-illegal-immigrants-sanctuary-states

I just love stuff like this.... 👍

Trumpist grandpa, drooling on command to Reality TV.

Would you enjoy a show that is exclusively clips of people being hit or hitting themselves in the balls, accidentally or otherwise? Maybe some little people, who you would like me to call "midgets" instead, shitting in a shared bucket?

Is there any mean-spirited idiocy you don't cheer?

Last edited:
Nope, once they have been released, pending a hearing. They hold immigration parole (I-94) they cannot be re-detained by immigration as long as they go to those court hearings. So, their status in the US is a legal one....if it were illegal they could be detained whenever, wherever by immigration.

Only "questionable" if you don't like the law.

Back
Top Bottom