• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Estimated 30,000 Iraqis Likely Have Died in Iraq War

Kelzie said:
And...what? Do you have some sort of argument? This is a debate site. You can't just post an article as your OP and run.

HAHA you tell em kelzie! Im been professing the sme thing throughout the board!

Kelzie said:
And...what? Do you have some sort of argument? This is a debate site. You can't just post an article as your OP and run.

What do you want me to argue about? The purpose of the article was to inform. I didn't think this was all debate, I figuired some of it was learning too and you don't have to debate to learn. I figuire, I would let other people think about it and have their own thoughts.

TimmyBoy said:
What do you want me to argue about? The purpose of the article was to inform. I didn't think this was all debate, I figuired some of it was learning too and you don't have to debate to learn. I figuire, I would let other people think about it and have their own thoughts.

Hey I gotta thought, how about you just shut up with your so called "info." No one learns a dam thing from you anyway. O and btw there are links that support a number around a million.

SKILMATIC said:
Who cares and there is no real accurate numbers. So again who cares what opinions people have. There is nothing factual about this thread

Sorry for being so un-apathetic. I figuired I was provoking some thought.

TimmyBoy said:
Sorry for being so un-apathetic. I figuired I was provoking some thought.
You call not familiarizing yourself with guesses and opinions apathy? I call it common sense. If you feel the need to familiarize yourself with opinions and guesses you go on ahead and I will simply :laughat:

The same thing happened in Afghanistan. It seems funny to me that in order to erradicate the terrorists who commited the act of terrorism we had to kill more Afghans then americans killed in the twin towers. The only people who are really going to suffer is the people living in those countries.

What is ironic is that a huge part of the dead Iraqis were killed by insurgents and Sunnis who were upset because of the loss of power............

FinnMacCool said:
Yes. . .like I said. . .THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL SUFFER ARE THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

Yeah maybe its better to have Saddam murdering 100,000 and finding them in mass graves or maybe putting people in shredders feet first while they are still alive or having parents watch their 12 year old daughters raped and murdered.........:roll:

I am so damn tired of you Saddam apologists!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom