• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Esquires Sexiest Woman Alive Revealed.....

MMC

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Scarlett Johansson must be one hot lady if Esquire has named her the Sexiest Woman Alive twice. The magazine announced that the actress has won the coveted spot this year after already nabbing the honor back in 2006. The title has previously gone to such stunning actresses as Jessica Biel, Mila Kunis, and Halle Berry, but Scarlett is the only woman who has been named the Sexiest Alive twice. "I'm the only woman to win twice, right?" Scarlett asked, while joking, "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."

0cce0bf95680bbd1_scarlettcover.jpg

Scarlett Johansson Is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2013

What do you think.....should She have been voted Twice as the Sexiest woman Alive?

Scarlett Johansson must be one hot lady if Esquire has named her the Sexiest Woman Alive twice. The magazine announced that the actress has won the coveted spot this year after already nabbing the honor back in 2006. The title has previously gone to such stunning actresses as Jessica Biel, Mila Kunis, and Halle Berry, but Scarlett is the only woman who has been named the Sexiest Alive twice. "I'm the only woman to win twice, right?" Scarlett asked, while joking, "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."

0cce0bf95680bbd1_scarlettcover.jpg

Scarlett Johansson Is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2013

What do you think.....should She have been voted Twice as the Sexiest woman Alive?

She is a very beautiful woman. She looks a little long and lean in that picture and most of the other pictures I have seen of her seems smaller, like more curvy and compact, which I prefer.

The sexiest woman alive is going to be different for everyone, and she's probably someone who's not even slightly famous anyway.

I'm I the only guy who likes to see a woman smile in a posed photograph? I can't stand the "thousand yard stare" or the "half open mouth" that most models go for.

Scarlett used to be my #1 but she got passed recently by Kristen Bell. She's still #2 though.

kristen-bell_fhm_sexy_3-20981256a6.jpg

Last edited:
The sexiest woman alive is going to be different for everyone, and she's probably someone who's not even slightly famous anyway.

I heard that when a tree falls in the forest it makes a sound to.....whether anyone sees it fall. :2razz: :lol:

Stillshots don't do her justice. You have to hear her talk and see her shake. The video for Wherever, Whenever comes to mind.

Go for it and liven up the thread some more. :lol:.....:2razz:

She is a very beautiful woman. She looks a little long and lean in that picture and most of the other pictures I have seen of her seems smaller, like more curvy and compact, which I prefer.

She did look a bit more curvy after she had the kid.

Scarlett-Johansson2.jpg
_timthumb.php

Just one guys opinion but "Porche" at the local tittie bar is pretty damned sexy....especially when she gives you one of those hair swirly moves.

Just one guys opinion but "Porche" at the local tittie bar is pretty damned sexy....especially when she gives you one of those hair swirly moves.

The place I grew up had the B crowd working at titty bars. I went to Deja Vu once (full nude) and out of about 15 women there, maybe 3 were doable. One was wearing white hosiery, was blonde and wore black glasses. Baby knows what I like.

The place I grew up had the B crowd working at titty bars. I went to Deja Vu once (full nude) and out of about 15 women there, maybe 3 were doable. One was wearing white hosiery, was blonde and wore black glasses. Baby knows what I like.

pimpdaddy.gif

That's it, I am sending you a ticket to redhead tolerance camp.

All you have to do is find a way to distract me from the hair. For instance, a nice rack doesn't have a hair color. I could also learn to live with a fire crotch.

See? Compromise.

Just as one if the magazines named "The American Soldier" it's Person of the year a couple years back, my vote for the Sexiest Woman Alive goes to "The American Housewife".

Just as one if the magazines named "The American Soldier" it's Person of the year a couple years back, my vote for the Sexiest Woman Alive goes to "The American Housewife".

How about the "American working mom who still goes home and does all the same things the housewife does"?

Yes I quite like that one.

All you have to do is find a way to distract me from the hair. For instance, a nice rack doesn't have a hair color. I could also learn to live with a fire crotch.

See? Compromise.

Does a plate of nachos distract you? :)

Back
Top Bottom