• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Erradication Of terrorists post 11/9

Ilovethebush

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am a strong believer of the view that if America was all white there would be less of a risk of bombs exploding and jucking brares. Its is a commonly known fact 99.9% of terrorist acts are committed by people with Negroid and Mongoloid skulls. This is because according to medical science these people carry the "terrorist" gene. This gene is not present in those of a caucasoid cranium matter
The solution then is too kick all these bruvs out the country and keep america 100% honkey

I have to say that i conquer with this view. As a doctor of forensic medicine i have studied the biologys of different races and have deduced that their is a gene in the heads of black and asian people that makes them more aggressive than white people and hence what to commit terroristic acts.
there are only 2 ways to combat this.
A) send them all back to africa
B) develop a gene which makes them less aggressive

[Moderator Mode]

Thread moved to the Basement

[/Moderator Mode]

Jermaine said:
I have to say that i conquer with this view. As a doctor of forensic medicine i have studied the biologys of different races and have deduced that their is a gene in the heads of black and asian people that makes them more aggressive than white people and hence what to commit terroristic acts.

Well the only way to prove your theory is to crack your head open and see what we find. I'd be willing to do the crackin, in the name of science of course.

Tell that to the Native Americans.........and what color was Hitler again?

peace

Never chase a lie. Let it alone, and it will run itself to death.
- Lyman Beecher

Jermaine said:

You're a doctor my ass. You spelled biologies wrong Mr. Doctor. A gene in the head? You're joking right? Before you come here masquerading yourself as an educated person, you might want to do a little research.

I hope everyone has noticed that Jermaine and bushlover are the same guy. He also gave us a few stories to read earlier. I hope he is only joking around with his racist remarks but if not I guess he does have the freedom to be as stupid as he likes.

gdalton said:
I hope everyone has noticed that Jermaine and bushlover are the same guy. He also gave us a few stories to read earlier. I hope he is only joking around with his racist remarks but if not I guess he does have the freedom to be as stupid as he likes.

They really did suck didn't they? No worries, he won't be around much longer.

Why you degenerate racsisct bastards you give us Bush supporters and conservatives a bad name (you're a ****ing plant sent here by UBL himself aren't you) there's no room in my party for your ilk and since we're now in the basement why don't you go and suck on Aryan and Aufrags balls you nazi scum sucking piece of ****. I would rather chill with Achmad the Arab than you Adolf. I'm an equal opportunity hater wether they're wearing turbins or swashtikas it makes no difference to me, wether they're white, brown, red or yellow, a fascist is a fascist and I will relish in their deaths equally but what makes me different from you is that my hate is color blind and pure ha ha.

Last edited:
Kelzie said:
They really did suck didn't they? No worries, he won't be around much longer.

Ah come on let him stay and play, I like to pick on racists, mostly because their intelligence level makes doing so so easy.

And yes, I tried to be nice to him at first, but those stories truly blew monkey balls.

Hey maybe teach could use him to satisfy his monkeys on occasion.

gdalton said:
Ah come on let him stay and play, I like to pick on racists, mostly because their intelligence level makes doing so so easy.

And yes, I tried to be nice to him at first, but those stories truly blew monkey balls.

Hey maybe teach could use him to satisfy his monkeys on occasion.

Sorry. Sock puppets are a no no.

I like to play with the crazies too though. :lol:

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Why you degenerate racsisct bastards you give us Bush supporters and conservatives a bad name (you're a ****ing plant sent here by UBL himself aren't you) there's no room in my party for your ilk and since we're now in the basement why don't you go and suck on Aryan and Aufrags balls you nazi scum sucking piece of ****. I would rather chill with Achmad the Arab than you Adolf. I'm an equal opportunity hater wether they're wearing turbins or swashtikas it makes no difference to me, wether they're white, brown, red or yellow, a fascist is a fascist and I will relish in their deaths equally but what makes me different from you is that my hate is color blind and pure ha ha.

What does: nex ut tyrannus y licentia vel nex mean?

:confused:

Vader said:
What does: nex ut tyrannus y licentia vel nex mean?

:confused:
gdalton said:
It means "learn to speak latin and you will understand this" :lol:
I thought it meant "Your tyrannosaurus must be liscensed":2wave:

cnredd said:
I thought it meant "Your tyrannosaurus must be liscensed":2wave:

I am REALLY rusty on my latin...but it means something about:

authorize either the massacre or the tyrant.

Like I said...reaaaallly rusty on my latin.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
death to tyrants liberty or death

That makes sooo much more sense...licentia=liberty not authorize

gdalton said:
:clap::2funny:
Oh god I think I ruptured my spleen.:2rofll:
I'm a Conservative with a sense of humor...

Don't tell the masses...the current perception is firmly in place.:2wave:

cnredd said:
I'm a Conservative with a sense of humor...

Don't tell the masses...the current perception is firmly in place.:2wave:

Yeah, well you owe me one spleen. I'm not afraid to rat you out either.
:2wave:

gdalton said:
Yeah, well you owe me one spleen. I'm not afraid to rat you out either.
:2wave:
You can live without a spleen...Why not?...Liberal philosophy already claims that Conservatives have no heart...I don't think a spleen would make that much difference.:doh

Back
Top Bottom