• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle's phone records subpoenaed by January 6 committee

Man0in3Black

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

It appears to be the first time the select committee has issued a subpoena that targeted a member of the Trump family, in what marks a significant escalation of the investigation into Trump's role in the January 6 insurrection. The decision to subpoena communication records involving the Trump family underscores the aggressive tack the committee is taking as it races to complete its investigation while battling Trump in court over access to documents from his administration.

Uh oh, committee moving onto the family now. Wonder what’s going to be in those phone records?

It appears to be the first time the select committee has issued a subpoena that targeted a member of the Trump family, in what marks a significant escalation of the investigation into Trump's role in the January 6 insurrection. The decision to subpoena communication records involving the Trump family underscores the aggressive tack the committee is taking as it races to complete its investigation while battling Trump in court over access to documents from his administration.

Uh oh, committee moving onto the family now. Wonder what’s going to be in those phone records?

I think I'm ready to make a prediction:

"No one will show up for, or cooperate with subpoenas"

The tRump crime family all belong behind bars.

From what I heard when this broke on CNN, the two of them can’t quash this subpoena and I think they said the committee already had them - but I cannot confirm that part yet

From what I heard when this broke on CNN, the two of them can’t quash this subpoena and I think they said the committee already had them - but I cannot confirm that part yet

We shall see.

But so far, the committee seems to be pretty impotent.

If they've had better luck getting records & communications, then yeah - I think we'll actually get a pretty good picture of what transpired.

But Dems who already believe will believe, Repubs who don't believe won't, and what will change? Not much, I think.

We shall see.

If they've had better luck getting records & communications, then yeah - I think we'll actually get a pretty good picture of what transpired.

But Dems who already believe will believe, Repubs who don't believe won't, and what will change? Not much, I think.

100% agree with everything said!

What about Jr? Do they already have his phone records?

Not that I’ve seen yet. Bet they request his and Ivanka’s after going through Kimberly’s

Best of luck on obtaining the materials covered by the subpoena — I sincerely mean this. Not hopeful, but sincere.

Best of luck on obtaining the materials covered by the subpoena — I sincerely mean this. Not hopeful, but sincere.

Reports on CNN now confirming they have the call records. It is only call logs, dates/times/numbers only - no content was included yet.

I'm okay with that. They'd both look hilarious in a cell.

I hope i am wrong, but i doubt the committee will see the texts from the Trumps. Unless they are subpoenaed from the cell phone company.

Can't wait until the GOP takes back control of the House and Senate. Hopefully there's some major payback for all the Dem bs.
YEP
Lets get them back in office as soon as we can so we can cover all this stuff up and never get to the REAL TRUTH
Lets just hide it away
Have a nice night

And, the circus continues.

Can't wait until the GOP takes back control of the House and Senate. Hopefully there's some major payback for all the Dem bs.
Damn justice, huh?

SWEET!!!

We shall see.

I think we’re underestimating them.

Over the last few weeks, the trail of subpoenas, and released evidence all serve to gradually identify members of the conspiracy, what their plans were, and a step by step record of who spoke to whom.

The broad outline of the conspiracy have already been documented.

Trump has been implicated in that portion of the plot.

And now that they’ve started locking up the skinheads, it’s only a matter of time before they tell us what their part of the plan was, who they talked to, and the same step by step record.

One has already implicated Trump in the insurrection scheme.

It’s only a matter of time now.

Back
Top Bottom