• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eric Holder inciting mobs and threats - Missouri Lt. Gov.

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Kinder said, “He is sounding the right notes today, this afternoon. I just wish he had been more judicious and measured in his comments since the August 9. Because Mr. Holder came in and seemed on many occasions to be inciting the mob. He seemed to be putting his weight on the one side of the scales of justice and not backing up law enforcement. And if he is now, you know, backing up law enforcement mode, then I will be among those cheering him. And I hope that’s the way he is from now on.”
When asked if he had spoken to Mr. Holder directly, Kinder said, “No, no, no, he doesn’t bend to speak with people like me. He comes into town and meets with one side. He met with the family of Michael Brown, and that’s fine that he met with them. But, he did not meet with the family of officer Darren Wilson or with his brother and sister officers to say I’m backing you up. ”
MO Lt Governor: Holder Incited Mob Many Times - Breitbart

tl;dr talking about how unfair our police system is to blacks is "mob-inciting," and therefore should be swept up under the rug.

tl;dr talking about how unfair our police system is to blacks is "mob-inciting," and therefore should be swept up under the rug.

"I didn't read what others had to say just made some asinine statement because "I'm too cool".

"I didn't read what others had to say just made some asinine statement because "I'm too cool".

But that's what Holder did. He talked about racial inequality in our criminal justice system. Somehow this counts as inciting violence, but nobody has explained to me exactly what Holder said that rises to such.

Back
Top Bottom