• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Eric adams far left evil

Same old failing flailing.
I like that this person flailed and their commentary is going to be nailed by a hammer that was provided by another commenter (who often takes the same side). And this person liked their comment, so they can't claim that they didn't see that comment.

Try actually reading and understanding what this quote says and means. It's not cited, and it's not very well written, but it suffices. From #61, a bit above on this page:

??? Why the 'this person' when you are quoting me? And when and where are going to prove that my post failed, flailed and got nailed?🎆🎇🎆

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You just crafted a very bizarrely written 'na huh.' Empty of any refutation or substance.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The bold is hilarious...and baseless. I actually connected my response to your examples and refuted them.

The amount of "emojis" shows how much they're trying to hide that they very likely didn't even try to refute anything.

I'm not going to bother with any more of their obvious trolling in this thread.

He supports killing g unborn babies right up until they start coming out on their own.

The evil is far more blatant and obvious for these extremists. Mass murdering in their hearts in the name of women's convenience. Pretty sickening.
Why do they call it pro life when they are simply anti choice?

Same old failing flailing.

Nah, they show how fun and amusing your flaccid attempts to save face when you've failed to support your claim re: data for elective abortions of healthy, viable fetuses.

The ball's in your court, so I can enjoy until you put up or... 🤷

Maybe @minnie616 can be more honest. @weaver2 seems like they're pretty honest. And @choiceone.

Even if I spell it out for the person that resorts to rampant obvious trolling, they still don't seem to be at a point where they can be intellectually honest about this. I don't blame women for this, because the conditions were created by men controlling women.

I like that this person flailed and their commentary is going to be nailed by a hammer that was provided by another commenter (who often takes the same side). And this person liked their comment, so they can't claim that they didn't see that comment.

Try actually reading and understanding what this quote says and means. It's not cited, and it's not very well written, but it suffices. From #61, a bit above on this page:
You claimed elective abortions of healthy fetuses take place.

I proved that is not the case.

In fact very few abortions take place between week 21 and viabilty.

80 percent of abortions that occur after 21 weeks are because of catastrophic fetal defects.

Those are not elective. If the fetus is dying than the woman may get get a septic infection.

The quote was a KKF fact from 2019.

Fetal viability doe not occur about 24 weeks gestation.

In 2008 Kansas had an abortion clinic that would perform abortions past 22 weeks if the fetus were non viable or if irreparable damage to a major bodily function of the woman such as ( stroke, heart attack , kidney or liver damage ) would occur if the pregnancy continued.

Kansas kept a record of all abortions that occurred at or after 22 weeks.

There were 323 abortions.
131 were because the fetus was non viable ( dead or dying )

The other 192 abortions were to prevent irreparable damage to the woman’s biological function,

See pages 8 and 9 of the PDF :

That's not my claim. That's the straw man argument that others made. Here is exactly what I said. All of it, but the highlighted part is the main point:

Some people like to claim that no viable fetuses/babies are aborted, and that no woman nor doctor would want to.

There have been cases of women abandoning newborns. There have been cases of women killing newborns, infants, and older children. There are partial birth abortions. Since these happen, then reasoning says that viable fetuses/babies have been aborted.

Is it happening a lot? Probably not. Am I advocating for abortion restrictions because I point this out? No. I'm advocating for intellectual honesty.

Maybe @minnie616 can be more honest. @weaver2 seems like they're pretty honest. And @choiceone.

Even if I spell it out for the person that resorts to rampant obvious trolling, they still don't seem to be at a point where they can be intellectually honest about this. I don't blame women for this, because the conditions were created by men controlling women.
I am honest. See pages 8 and 9 of the Kansas PDF link.

Also, the way you phrased your statement probably communicates the wrong message. Elective abortions are very often (if not by definition) performed on healthy fetuses/babies.

That's not my claim. That's the straw man argument that others made. Here is exactly what I said. All of it, but the highlighted part is the main point:
Partial Birth abortions have not happened since the partial births were banned.

Intact D and E abortions abortion are still legal if the fetus is dead.

The fetus must be dead before contractions are stated or before extraction begins.

Without looking at those pages, yet: I showed how the quote you posted says that there's insufficient data. The persons that's trolling this thread is demanding proof when not only did I provide solid reasoning for why "proof/data" isn't a reasonable expectation, but I also used your comment (which they "liked") as evidence, but they're still trolling. Can you see that and be honest about that?

Partial Birth abortions have not happened since the partial births were banned.

Intact D and E abortions abortion are still legal if the fetus is dead.

The fetus must be dead before contractions are stated or before extraction begins.

I'm not talking about legality and illegality; I'm talking about realities.

Republicans are trying to outlaw abortion. Pro-choice people not being fully honest won't help the pro-choice argument.

I'm not going to bother with any more of their obvious trolling in this thread.
Who are you adressing here?
You seem to think youre playing to an audience.

Also, the way you phrased your statement probably communicates the wrong message. Elective abortions are very often (if not by definition) performed on healthy fetuses/babies.

If I did , Then I do I apologize.
I have dyslexia and may leave a word out when typing or double a phase or misspell a word or two.

It makes me so frustrated when I leave the word NOT out because that changes the entire meaning of my sentence.

Thank you for taking the time to point that out to me.

Who are you adressing here?

I'm talking about the person's commentary, such as #76. I'm not quoting them because I don't want to dignify nor feed their trolling.

I figured you'd react with that same thing, 'prove it with data.' As if there's data available for everything. As if the data is that specific. As if someone that had aborted a viable fetus/baby would broadcast that it happened. As if someone's supposed to scour the processed and reported data to meet your unrealistic requirements.
If you have no data to back up your claims, then your claims lack credibility. All they are is mere conjecture.
What's your line of reasoning to support the position that absolutely "no one does it"?
There's no report or evidence of it.

If you have no data to back up your claims, then your claims lack credibility. All they are is mere conjecture. There's no report or evidence of it.

No, my claim is based on solid reasoning. Expecting me to provide "proof" and "data" is unreasonable for this situation. This isn't a situation where data is readily available; quite the opposite. It'd be like asking for DNA evidence (in several ways) that a viable fetus/baby was aborted.

But they are not viable.

How could you possibly know that abortion of viable healthy fetuses/babies are never performed, legally or illegally?

No, my claim is based on solid reasoning. Expecting me to provide "proof" and "data" is unreasonable for this situation. This isn't a situation where data is readily available; quite the opposite. It'd be like asking for DNA evidence (in several ways) that a viable fetus/baby was aborted.
Then all you have is opinion.
How could you possibly know that abortion of viable healthy fetuses/babies are never performed, legally or illegally?
Because elective abortions are not allowed after viability except for health reasons. If an abortion is performed before viability, it's the woman's choice regardless of the health status of the fetus.

Without looking at those pages, yet: I showed how the quote you posted says that there's insufficient data. The persons that's trolling this thread is demanding proof when not only did I provide solid reasoning for why "proof/data" isn't a reasonable expectation, but I also used your comment (which they "liked") as evidence, but they're still trolling. Can you see that and be honest about that?
Look at pages 8 and 9 of the Kansas PDF it clearly points out all of the abortions that took place at or after 22 weeks in the state of Kansas.

The KKF 2019 link is

Key takeaways listed at the top of the link:

• Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon, and represent 1% of all abortions in the US. Typically, these procedures cost well over $1,000, excluding the cost of travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days, and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers.

• Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.

• Roe v. Wade made the concept of viability critical to the regulation of abortion, particularly when it comes to abortions later in pregnancy. Viability is not set at a specific date in the pregnancy, rather multiple factors play into the determination of viability, including gestational age, fetal weight and sex, and medical interventions available.

• Many states have passed a range of laws that restrict access to abortions later in pregnancy, by either placing gestational age limits on abortion and/or by banning clinicians from performing certain procedures

Then all you have is opinion.

No, I posted a solid line of reasoning in #59.

Because elective abortions are not allowed after viability except for health reasons. If an abortion is performed before viability, it's the woman's choice regardless of the health status of the fetus.

Do you believe that everyone follows those laws strictly?

Back
Top Bottom