• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Equity:the left's new virtue signaling buzzword

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
the left is expert at conocting meanigless cliches that make them sound good.This is the latest

We recently conducted in-depth conversations about equity with 30 staff members of 15 foundations whose peers named them as leading “equity work” in the field. We found that funders not only are confounded by the definition of equity but also highly desirous of one that resonates—both within their organization and for the field as a whole. Very few foundations had a clear definition of what equity meant to them internally, and absolutely no one saw any common definition emerging from the field anytime soon.

Liberals: (finger in nose) "duhhh....equity makes me sound good"

The term “equity” is spreading like wildfire in some philanthropic circles. It is showing up more and more in organizations’ mission and values statements. It is making its way into the titles of conferences, plenary and breakout sessions, and meetings at the national, state, and local levels.

So what you are doing is equating "liberalism" with "philanthropy", right? Is this you admitting that "conservatives" are tight-fisted people who don't get into "philanthropy" or...?

‘Equity’ Is a Mandate to Discriminate​

The new buzzword tries to hide the aim of throwing out the American principle of equality under the law.​

Equity” crusade creates lots and lots of jobs for minor handicapper general positions — comfortable government, university, and business jobs where you don’t actually have to accomplish anything other than to rail about how terrible our society is. And the more people who become convinced that they can’t succeed on their own, the more the demand for others to set things right with “equity” policies.

The new buzzword tries to hide the aim of throwing out the American principle of equality under the law.​

Yeah, equity is a mandate that gives Whites the right to discriminate against anyone "not White". We are a White nation, right? As such, all Whites have equity and everyone else has less equity and should be discrimated against. After all, Whites are who built the nation, right? oh, at least if the American Indians are not put into the equation. They don't count because they are Indians, right?

Yeah, equity is a mandate that gives Whites the right to discriminate against anyone "not White". We are a White nation, right? As such, all Whites have equity and everyone else has less equity and should be discrimated against. After all, Whites are who built the nation, right? oh, at least if the American Indians are not put into the equation. They don't count because they are Indians, right?
Daily chuckle.
White people SUCK.Every good wokie knows that.

Daily chuckle.
White people SUCK.Every good wokie knows that.
You have now lowered yourself to criticizing Wookies? How much lower are you going to go?

whiteshavenoequity.jpg

Last edited:
I've read the OP's posts three times and I can't for the life of me figure out what the **** he is whining about.

Nothing like Sunday mornings. Wake up, make a little breakfast, and read the iditic ramblings that righty's have dreamt up overnight. Fun times.

I've read the OP's posts three times and I can't for the life of me figure out what the **** he is whining about.
You got through that three times? Damn.

Indeed. Treating people equally is no longer satisfactory; it does not allow for one sort or another of 'affirmative action' or 'weighted scoring' or 'adjusted results'. On the other hand 'equity' sweeps aside any requirement to have rules which are the same for everyone.

This concept has already had serious adverse legal consequences with the enactment of 'hate crime' legislation, at least in the UK. Anyone in one of the range of 'protective categories' enjoys advantages in the courts.

(snicker) well,you wouldn't.

Nothing like Sunday mornings. Wake up, make a little breakfast, and read the iditic ramblings that righty's have dreamt up overnight. Fun times.
The social justice leftist's dreamed up equity as another weapon .

Back
Top Bottom