• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

EQUIAL RIGHTS and SOCIAL SECURITY

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Please let President Bush know that you want your EQUIAL RIGHTS the RIGHTS as our CONGRESS and SENATORS have if it's good enough for them then it's SHOULD BE GOOD FOR US TOO!

Let's stop playing games we deserve the same AWESOME PLAN that they have !!!!

IF BUSH CAN DO THIS I'LL MAKE HIM PRESIDENT FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"""""" HOWEVER IF YOU BELIEVE THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN I HAVE SOME
BRIDGES TO SELL YOU""""""""""""

THANK YOU
PRS prsaia1@aol.com

Health savings accounts with choice of coverage

Starting this year, millions of Americans will be able to save money, tax-free, for their medical expenses in a health savings account. I signed this measure proudly, and any attempts to limit the choices of our seniors or to take away their prescription drug coverage under Medicare will meet my veto. On the critical issue of health care, our goal is to ensure that Americans can choose and afford private health care coverage that best fits their individual needs.

Source: 2004 State of the Union address to joint session of Congress Jan 20, 2004
------
Congress has a choice of plans and the Bush administration is working so that we do as well. When we do, you won't hear anyone yelling thank you. It will just happen - like most of his successful endeavors. Sounds like you were listening to the Dems rehtoric about 'good enough for congress - good enough for American people' when indeed it was Bush's goal all along.

Also, slow down on the all caps will yah?

Back
Top Bottom