• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Epidemic of Gold Digging Whores?

Is there an Epidemic of Gold Digging Whores happening?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos

Settlement: $38 billion

Rupert Murdoch and Anna Mann

Settlement: $1.7 billion

Mel Gibson and Robyn Gibson

Settlement: $425 million

Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy

Settlement: $168 million

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren

Settlement: $110 million

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Settlement: $100 million

Ted Danson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas and more

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills

Settlement: $49 million

Then you have Kobe, Garth, Strahan, Adel, Spielberg and so many other celebrities that get screwed by a partner who did nothing to earn the money but gets millions, or billions, when they get divorced...

A61FC906-C5FB-41B4-8A01-2A227DE151C6.jpeg

At the time of his divorce, Bezos gave up 38.3 billion dollars and was still the richest man in the world.

Tiger was porking any slut who he could, had a list of many broads so I’d have to say his ex was not a gold digging whore rather Tiger was the whore.
The Bezos had a 25 year marriage. That’s was before Beats was Bezos. And his ex only got like 4% of Amazon. So I’d say not a gold digging whore.
The Murdochs 30+ Years.
mel and Robyn 26 years.
The Jordan’s split after 17 years.

have a hard time calling anyone a gold digging whore after 17-30 years of marriag.e.

Last edited:
Who's the gold digging whore in the Pitt-Jolie situation?
I guess Angela. No way she makes even close to what Pitt makes...

I guess Angela. No way she makes even close to what Pitt makes...

You can't really say that. You don't know if she's been involved in producing or other aspects of movies.

You can't really say that. You don't know if she's been involved in producing or other aspects of movies.

He likes to sink his teeth into discussions on women getting equal pay too.

Then you have Kobe, Garth, Strahan, Adel, Spielberg and so many other celebrities that get screwed by a partner who did nothing to earn the money but gets millions, or billions, when they get divorced...
Misogynist attitude.

Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos

Settlement: $38 billion

Rupert Murdoch and Anna Mann

Settlement: $1.7 billion

Mel Gibson and Robyn Gibson

Settlement: $425 million

Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy

Settlement: $168 million

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren

Settlement: $110 million

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Settlement: $100 million

Ted Danson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas and more

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills

Settlement: $49 million

You know, Bodhisattva I don't appreciate you calling these men "gold digging whores" just because they were unfaithful to their spouses who were stood by them (often times before they became successful), had no principles, and did anything necessary to make the money they did.

Last edited:
I sense some OP butt hurt…..:unsure:
Obviously... when I had to give my ex half of our 400 million dollar empire that I earned while teaching high school, it just chapped my hide to no end.

Clowns... and look who is thanking you. That should be a ****ing worry. LOL

Everyone knows women are worth less than men, lol.
Why would anybody say something so sexist unless it was inspired by a misogyny? Why do you hate women?

You know, Bodhisattva I don't appreciate you calling these men "gold digging whores" just because they were unfaithful to their spouses who were stood by them (often times before they became successful), had no principles, and did anything necessary to make the money they did.
I would call them 'money grubbing whores' but I get your point.

Back
Top Bottom