• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Epidemic of Gold Digging Whores?

Is there an Epidemic of Gold Digging Whores happening?

• Total voters

Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos

Settlement: $38 billion

Rupert Murdoch and Anna Mann

Settlement: $1.7 billion

Mel Gibson and Robyn Gibson

Settlement: $425 million

Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy

Settlement: $168 million

Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren

Settlement: $110 million

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Settlement: $100 million

Ted Danson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglas and more

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills

Settlement: $49 million

Then you have Kobe, Garth, Strahan, Adel, Spielberg and so many other celebrities that get screwed by a partner who did nothing to earn the money but gets millions, or billions, when they get divorced...

Blah blah blah, million, billion, schmillion, no one cares...

I bet you couldn't account for a penny of it if you tried.

Obviously... when I had to give my ex half of our 400 million dollar empire that I earned while teaching high school, it just chapped my hide to no end.

Clowns... and look who is thanking you. That should be a ****ing worry. LOL
Mr. 22% need a little love?

On the front page all I saw was “Epidemic of gold digging whores,” and I said to myself, “Self, that thread was started by Bodhisattva.”

At the time of his divorce, Bezos gave up 38.3 billion dollars and was still the richest man in the world.
And that, boys and girls, is why you do a prenup. If I had half my $76 billion stolen from me in a divorce I’d put a bullet in my head rather than be left in that kind of poverty.

On the front page all I saw was “Epidemic of gold digging whores,” and I said to myself, “Self, that thread was started by Bodhisattva.”
And you nailed it! But then again, you, like so many others, have fallen into the trap.

Step outside the box. Step outside.

Only thing missing is if those “whores” moonlight as LEOs.
LOL... I have to admit that I just about spit out my breakfast burrito when I read this. Well played. ;)

Who cares?
I don’t care much about the financial settlements, but divorce should generally speaking not be legal, or at least heavily restricted because it’s socially corrosive

I don’t care much about the financial settlements, but divorce should generally speaking not be legal, or at least heavily restricted because it’s socially corrosive

So are hostile people living together...abusing each other, setting a bad example for children, abusing the children, etc.

Hostile environments are socially corrosive.

Fail. :)

No, not at all. Enabling rapists and child molesters to perpetuate themselves via the legal system is far more socially corrosive.

If it was either or, we'd probably be better eliminating what archaic restrictions still exist over divorce entirely.

We don't want decadent, degenerate rabble in failed "marriages" plagued by rape, molestation and violence perpetuating such bile; since ideally they wouldn't be contributing to the genetic pool at all, let alone legally enabled to do so.

Divorce should be easy, getting married should be harder……

And that, boys and girls, is why you do a prenup. If I had half my $76 billion stolen from me in a divorce I’d put a bullet in my head rather than be left in that kind of poverty.
Could you imagine earning 430 million, having to give up 90 million and being stuck with a net worth of 230 million?

The travesty.

The hardship.

And you nailed it! But then again, you, like so many others, have fallen into the trap.

Step outside the box. Step outside.
Oh noes, how ever will I get out of this trap?

Oh, right. Click on another thread, or another tab, or go to another website, maybe get off the computer.

Huh, there seems to be a near-infinity number of ways to get out of your trap.

Could you imagine earning 430 million, having to give up 90 million and being stuck with a net worth of 230 million?

The travesty.

The hardship.

I'd imagine that nobody cares except for poor people who don't have a high schooler's understanding of how money works.

Oh noes, how ever will I get out of this trap?

Oh, right. Click on another thread, or another tab, or go to another website, maybe get off the computer.

Huh, there seems to be a near-infinity number of ways to get out of your trap.
Doesn't matter if you can get out... the point is that you fell in.

Another fantastic thread Bodhi.

attention.gif

Suddenly the evolution of the incel culture is no great mystery....
Except the only millions and billions that the incel "culture" has are experience points in World of Warcraft. And whatever is left over from mom's allowance that they didn't spend on OnlyFans.

Back
Top Bottom