• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EPA puts climate change skeptic, conservative think tank scholar on science board

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...ic-conservative-think-tank-scholar-on-science

Acting Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) chief Andrew Wheeler has put eight new members on the agency’s main board of external science advisers.

The new members include an outspoken skeptic of climate change science, a scholar at a conservative group funded in part by billionaire businessman Charles Koch and researchers who have received industry funding.
========================================
Charles Koch & one of his conservative climate change skeptics on an EPA science board? It appears that big business has the fix in at the Trump EPA.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...ic-conservative-think-tank-scholar-on-science

Acting Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) chief Andrew Wheeler has put eight new members on the agency’s main board of external science advisers.

The new members include an outspoken skeptic of climate change science, a scholar at a conservative group funded in part by billionaire businessman Charles Koch and researchers who have received industry funding.
Charles Koch & one of his conservative climate change skeptics on an EPA science board? It appears that big business has the fix in at the Trump EPA.
What's the problem with counter perspectives being on the board? Imo that's s healthy thing not a bad one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What's the problem with counter perspectives being on the board? Imo that's s healthy thing not a bad one

Indeed, they should also add alchemists, shamans, fortune tellers, and astrologists for additional healthy counter perspectives

Indeed, they should also add alchemists, shamans, fortune tellers, and astrologists for additional healthy counter perspectives
Spoken like a true zealot

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow am I happy to hear that. I expect to see our president any day now on television telling us the climate problem, the one that's fake anyway, has been solved with these new people in place. Good job.

Wow am I happy to hear that. I expect to see our president any day now on television telling us the climate problem, the one that's fake anyway, has been solved with these new people in place. Good job.

Good point. This is his normal approach indeed! NAFTA is a problem, so let's rename it and call is a great improvement! Same thing here. He should have accepted global warming as a problem and then credited himself for fixing it.

Good point. This is his normal approach indeed! NAFTA is a problem, so let's rename it and call is a great improvement! Same thing here. He should have accepted global warming as a problem and then credited himself for fixing it.

He also says contradictory things quite often when he's lying and bloviating. He's not that bright. He'll say something from vanity like, "since I became President and pulled out of the Iran Deal, the threat from Iran is over." But, then the part of his brain resposible for fearmongering chimes in with, "And also, the threat from Iran is very, very bad, and very, very sad!"

Back
Top Bottom