• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EPA official arrested on felony ethics charges in Alabama

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://www.apnews.com/09473e52d1c9438cb93d44af80800741

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration’s top environmental official for the Southeast has been arrested on Alabama state ethics charges related to a scheme to help a coal company avoid paying for a costly toxic waste cleanup.

Glenn is charged with multiple ethics violations stemming from his prior work as a coal-industry consultant opposing federal Superfund cleanup efforts. He resigned as director of the Alabama Department of Environmental Management in 2009 following an earlier ethics scandal.

Glenn issued a statement through his lawyer on Thursday saying he is innocent of all charges.
Excellent candidate for the Trump Admin- previously resigned due to ethic scandal
Now, could be doing jail time

he only got coffee a few times.

If he's guilty I hope he goes to jail for the max sentence.

This all about that “hot potato” “poop train” that was shunted around Alabama; “roll, train, roll!”

https://www.al.com/news/2018/11/tru...rator-indicted-on-alabama-ethics-charges.html

I was flipping through channels last night when I came across Rachel Maddow. Who I watch sometimes watch because she occasionally comes up with stuff that is off everyone else's radar screen. Soon as I heard her say "poop train" I put down the remote and said to myself; Ok, now this. I have to hear. Who would've figured that something like that would come to this? LOL!

Trump's EPA

4b9915919b0a4a84b3bfe7287a5f3096.jpg

I was flipping through channels last night when I came across Rachel Maddow. Who I watch sometimes watch because she occasionally comes up with stuff that is off everyone else's radar screen. Soon as I heard her say "poop train" I put down the remote and said to myself; Ok, now this. I have to hear. Who would've figured that something like that would come to this? LOL!

She always does that. Starts off the show with some really obscure reference and then ties it in 20 minutes later to what is actually happening right now.

It's starting to make sense why Trump is so willing to work with prison reform.

I mean, all his friend's seem to be headed that way.

I bet the gears are turning in his head.

Prison condos......

It's starting to make sense why Trump is so willing to work with prison reform.

I mean, all his friend's seem to be headed that way.

I bet the gears are turning in his head.

Prison condos......

HAS to have a golf course(s).

Back
Top Bottom