• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entitiled Karen rants at Police - Loses job.

OP makes weird comments. Posts video. Seemingly expects comments outside of those already posted on YouTube. Doesn't get any because this thread is stupid.

Posting this 3 years later because?

The woman is a liberal democrat, so not surprised by her irrational and entitled behavior. I read that she is a big Hillary Clinton supporter, so make sense.

OP makes weird comments. Posts video. Seemingly expects comments outside of those already posted on YouTube. Doesn't get any because this thread is stupid.
Another poster who thinks a thread is stupid yet feels the need to post in it anyway.

*pats Airyaman on the head* You're silly.

Car being towed for invalid registration and no insurance.

"Concerned citizen" butts in and does a stupid.

I love this video. I actually watched it a second time yesterday, independent of this thread. She is an idiot... quite literally.

Car being towed for invalid registration and no insurance.

"Concerned citizen" butts in and does a stupid.

She comes across as drunk.

Interesting thread... we are debating about not debating something?

A fine example of ones own hubris coming back to bite...

Back
Top Bottom