• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entire defense of Trump cheating on taxes, is that it is not the REAL birth cert, or rather, not the ORIGINAL RETURN.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Right wingers are using the BIRTHER defense. they are saying that the Trump tax cheat story, is bunk, as it is TAX DATA, not the original document. This is disengenious, just like the birther scam. They NEVER give over the ORIGINAL cert, or the ORIGINAL RETURN. They only give copies, or DATA.

Thus, Trump will claim that they are MADE UP numbers. It would be SIMPLE, for Trump to give the original, which he OBVIOUSLY has a copy at least. But, he will instead, call it all a lib hit job.

Also, right wingers are pouring over Biden taxes, and pointing out every tax TACTIC he uses, to pay what he is supposed to pay, instead of paying more.

This TAX DATA shows our President is a stooge for foreign bad men. And they have him by the TRUTH. Which Trump knows full well.

Right wingers are using the BIRTHER defense. they are saying that the Trump tax cheat story, is bunk, as it is TAX DATA, not the original document. This is disengenious, just like the birther scam. They NEVER give over the ORIGINAL cert, or the ORIGINAL RETURN. They only give copies, or DATA.

Thus, Trump will claim that they are MADE UP numbers. It would be SIMPLE, for Trump to give the original, which he OBVIOUSLY has a copy at least. But, he will instead, call it all a lib hit job.

Also, right wingers are pouring over Biden taxes, and pointing out every tax TACTIC he uses, to pay what he is supposed to pay, instead of paying more.

This TAX DATA shows our President is a stooge for foreign bad men. And they have him by the TRUTH. Which Trump knows full well.

I don't have to like how much he did or did not pay in taxes so long as he didn't break any laws. I'm sure we will know soon enough as I imagine there is an entire unit combing over them and cross referencing everything. If no laws were broken, will you still consider him a tax cheat?

The NYT has nothing or they would release it. This is just more someone unnamed said someone unnamed said something crap.

I don't have to like how much he did or did not pay in taxes so long as he didn't break any laws. I'm sure we will know soon enough as I imagine there is an entire unit combing over them and cross referencing everything. If no laws were broken, will you still consider him a tax cheat?
Legal and ethical have a fine line between them, for example, one can deduct expenses such as consultant fees, but then when one realizes that those Millions in consulting fees went to family members one starts seeing that there just might be a problem here, did they Really do any consulting or was it a way to cheat?

Obama's birt certificate again, eh. Not long form enough yet? Proof he's an Atheist Muslim Communist born in Kenya? Grounds for Impeachment?

Legal and ethical have a fine line between them, for example, one can deduct expenses such as consultant fees, but then when one realizes that those Millions in consulting fees went to family members one starts seeing that there just might be a problem here, did they Really do any consulting or was it a way to cheat?

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of our tax laws (of the 4% I can actually understand). In your scenario, would they have paid the same millions to an unrelated firm? As long as the family member has a legitimate business performing said service, then I suppose the ethics question is in the eye of the beholder.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

which is why the broke con man corrected everyone with a pic of the "real" one.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of our tax laws (of the 4% I can actually understand). In your scenario, would they have paid the same millions to an unrelated firm? As long as the family member has a legitimate business performing said service, then I suppose the ethics question is in the eye of the beholder.
Yes, it is, and maybe they can explain what services they provided, other than being family members? If you believe this looks good in peoples view you may need to adjust yours.

Yes, it is, and maybe they can explain what services they provided, other than being family members? If you believe this looks good in peoples view you may need to adjust yours.

They just might be able to explain but I don't know enough facts yet to decide whether it looks good or not. I try my best to not be presumptuous.

They just might be able to explain but I don't know enough facts yet to decide whether it looks good or not. I try my best to not be presumptuous.
It is a common way to reduces ones personal taxes if you own a business, have the wife and kids on the payroll even though they don't actually do much of anything, I knew two different business owners that do the same thing. Along with using the company credit cards for personal expenses and call them business related. There are lots of tricks one can use to disperse income and it is very rare that the IRS investigates it.

It is a common way to reduces ones personal taxes if you own a business, have the wife and kids on the payroll even though they don't actually do much of anything, I knew two different business owners that do the same thing. Along with using the company credit cards for personal expenses and call them business related. There are lots of tricks one can use to disperse income and it is very rare that the IRS investigates it.

Believe me, I hear ya. But utilizing the tax code to hold onto your money is nothing new. I would imagine every member of Congress knows how to keep most of their money as well as all the former Presidents and current contender.

Believe me, I hear ya. But utilizing the tax code to hold onto your money is nothing new. I would imagine every member of Congress knows how to keep most of their money as well as all the former Presidents and current contender.
On that we agree.

I must have missed the part where anyone demonstrated that he cheated on his taxes.

Back
Top Bottom