• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entire "crime and justice" preview: 100% Blacks. CNN's motivation please.

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
1.PNG

Story 1, 2 and 3. This is something Fox would report on.

What's the motivation for CNN to print these stories? Aren't there whites that commit crime too?

View attachment 67412656

Story 1, 2 and 3. This is something Fox would report on.

What's the motivation for CNN to print these stories? Aren't there whites that commit crime too?

Because 1 and 2 were big stories before the perps were caught and 3 is a celeb. If the perps had been caught right away for 1 and 2 they never would have hyped it for the same reasons youre offended. Cant have people getting the idea these things that happened are actually happening.

CNN is attempting to become Fox 2.0.

The good thing is, the people who actually watch cable news is over time going to be a shrinking demographic.

CNN is attempting to become Fox 2.0.

The good thing is, the people who actually watch cable news is over time going to be a shrinking demographic.

And I don't know why CNN thinks they're gonna convince. Right-wingers hate CNN. They will never become reliable viewers. CNN like Fox News needs to be relegated to the dustbin of history.

You may have missed it, but they are reporting on the crime investigation into Trump and his administration all the time. It’s getting hard to keep up with all the ones already charged/indicted/arrested, etc... Even his lawyers may now be under investigation. It’s like a major organized crime story. Not a non-white in the whole bunch.

1. I have been watching CNN again for its Ukraine coverage.

2. I have noticed that my favorite, FOX, seems to be tired of the Ukraine war.

3. I have noticed that CNN is very diverse. Its hosts and guests always include a lot of non-Caucasians.

4. FOX, too, includes some non-Caucasians, but not so many as CNN.

5. It would be nice if CNN does return to objective and impartial reporting of the news.

a. Then it could once again have the merited fame that it had when it covered the Tiananmen massacre in 1989.

Back
Top Bottom