• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entire column of Muscovite tanks (occupiers) destroyed by Ukrainian forces in Donetsk. The best video of this war so far

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Entire column of Muscovite tanks (occupiers) destroyed by Ukrainian forces in Donetsk. The best video of this war so far​

Yes!!! I’m so proud of the Ukrainian people , and Ukrainian Artillery crew are accuracy Gods.
yougotthis

trump's genius watching his soldiers die.

Weird a country that ended centuries ago is still sending armies? Who knew?

Moscow ulus has always been Weird, your bosses in Moscow wont be pleased with choice of your words

any comment on this ?

Why do you dishonestly clip my posts? Least i can history :p. Its cute you think you are actually being intimidating.:ROFLMAO:.

The horde was defeated by Russians too by the way.

LOOKS LIKE POOTLER´S cages DONT WORK AGAINST OUR NLAW and JavelinS 😂

Odd even the videos litwin shows say the right country yet he still doesnt get it lol.

Back
Top Bottom