• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entire California school board resigns after caught mocking parents over school reopenings

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The president and three other members of a Northern California school board resigned Friday after reports that they made mocking comments about parents during a public video meeting about reopening schools.

The resignation of President Lisa Brizendine of the Oakley Union Elementary School District was confirmed to Fox News by Schools Superintendent Greg Hetrick.

The other members -- Kim Beede, Erica Ippolito and Richie Masadas -- who constitute the rest of the board, resigned later Friday, FOX 2 of the Bay Area reported.

"If you're gonna call me out, I'm gonna f--- you up," one board member is heard saying.

For goodness sake.

Good riddance.

They are nothing but a joke, the whole lot of them. Spending more time worrying about names of schools (and the insane amount of money it'd cost) while schools are still shut. Now they go and insult parents.

Considering, by law they are suppose to go to school and get an education. Not because they are suppose to be babysetters.

Good riddance.

They are nothing but a joke, the whole lot of them. Spending more time worrying about names of schools (and the insane amount of money it'd cost) while schools are still shut. Now they go and insult parents.
Good riddance to them. They are supposed to represent the citizens of their district.

Considering, by law they are suppose to go to school and get an education. Not because they are supposed to be babysitters.
The schools have been taught virtually via the internet because of the virus. It wasn't safe to open the schools due to the fact that the school becomes a superspreader event. The students haven't just been sitting at home doing nothing.

Good riddance.

You may be surprised to learn that CA has more than one school district. At least they had their pants on.

And...another instance where speech has consequences.

Good riddance to them. They are supposed to represent the citizens of their district.

The schools have been taught virtually via the internet because of the virus. It wasn't safe to open the schools due to the fact that the school becomes a superspreader event. The students haven't just been sitting at home doing nothing.

I've seen my own sons virtual school through zoom and wasn't much impressed. It was exactly the same thing with no variation over the weeks time I took part in it.

But since this happened recently and the spread of the virus has been steadily on the decline, it maybe the time to think about going back.

Once again we need to pass that memo out again.

Every gun is loaded.
Every mic is on.

Public servants lol! More like leeches living of your tax dollars and laughing at you. And it's not just California.

Good riddance.

When they pissed off close to 44,000 citizens no wonder they resigned.

There is no evidence to show that kids spread the virus easily, or even that schools that have reopened have caused any anomalies in spreading the virus, still being less than what any other workplace would be or some public interactions.

California is now a virtual dictatorship and the citizens are presently trying to get rid of the Dictator Gavin Newsom.

California is now a virtual dictatorship and the citizens are presently trying to get rid of the Dictator Gavin Newsom.

Please knock off the partisan dramatics because he is an elected governor and not a dictator. He would still likely be reelected. California is not going to elect a Trump republican.
The poll found that just 46 percent of California voters approve of Newsom’s job performance — a sharp decline from the two-thirds who backed him in a September IGS poll.

Tempering the implications for Newsom, a second poll released hours later put the governor in a stronger position. The Public Policy Institute of California found Newsom retained support from a slender majority of 52 percent of likely voters.

Please knock off the partisan dramatics because he is an elected governor and not a dictator. He would still likely be reelected. California is not going to elect a Trump republican.
Newsom is called a dictator by CA citizens. Sorry that bothers you.

And he is headed down the path to be recalled.

I am a CA native who lived there for all but perhaps 3 years of my entire life. I know who Gavin Newsom is and how destructive he is for Ca which is why they are recalling him.

Since I moved to Idaho and here we have no Gavin Newsoms life is better.

I am a CA native who lived there for all but perhaps 3 years of my entire life. I know who Gavin Newsom is and how destructive he is for Ca which is why they are recalling him.

Since I moved to Idaho and here we have no Gavin Newsoms life is better.
You think anyone to the left of Gengis Khan is a raging liberal so your claims about Newsom being a dictator will be taken with more than a few grains of aluminum carbonate.

Back
Top Bottom