• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Entertainment Democrat Style

Her name is Lady Bunny and she’s for real. She’ll be entertaining the Democrat leadership at their “retreat”. I guess we all need a rest once in a while, but I heard it’s a working retreat. Anyway, who’s paying for Lady Bunny? Guess.

Her name is Lady Bunny and she’s for real. She’ll be entertaining the Democrat leadership at their “retreat”. I guess we all need a rest once in a while, but I heard it’s a working retreat. Anyway, who’s paying for Lady Bunny? Guess.
Sweetie

The Queens tell it like it is. You should have heard them rip into Trump for 4 years.

Lady Bunny is a long time vet of the drag show circuit, and rather long in the tooth now.

The Dems should have got Bianca, more current.

Ukraine is being bombed to hell, people worldwide are struggling to live, and this is what we're whining about? 🤦‍♂️
No. This is what the Democrats leaders are doing for relaxation.

Americans are choosing between gas and food, and the Democrats are living lavishly off our tax dollars. How out of touch can they be?

Sam Brinton would be my guess.

^ More useless foot-stamping. Clearly for you it is too much to ask to just let trans people live their lives in peace. 🤷‍♂️
It’s not about Lady Bunny, and that should be obvious. The thread has a title. Read it and get off the victims bandwagon for a change. Everything isn’t about your crusade.

Speaking of entertainment. :LOL:

Speaking of entertainment. :LOL:

Did this take place at a GOP leadership retreat? Again, it’s not about Lady Bunny or transgenders, it’s about Democrat leaders.

Actually due to last minute wrangling to get government funding legislation out the door the entertainment session with Lady Bunny as well as other Wednesday retreat sessions were canceled!

Cancel Culture...go figure!

;) (y)

Actually due to last minute wrangling to get government funding legislation out the door the entertainment session with Lady Bunny as well as other Wednesday retreat sessions were canceled!

Cancel Culture...go figure!

;) (y)
Good. Someone saved them from themselves. They need a lot of help.

It’s not about Lady Bunny, and that should be obvious. The thread has a title. Read it and get off the victims bandwagon for a change. Everything isn’t about your crusade.

Feel free to follow your own advice for a change. :)

Did this take place at a GOP leadership retreat? Again, it’s not about Lady Bunny or transgenders, it’s about Democrat leaders.
Then why the **** didn't you make it about Democrat leaders?

First thing one sees in your OP is DRAG QUEEN... aka Lady Bunny.

Seems to me you did a pretty crappy job of setting up your OP premise and are now trying to berate folks for not sticking to a path that you really did not make clear.

Bad form!

Then why the **** didn't you make it about Democrat leaders?

First thing one sees in your OP is DRAG QUEEN... aka Lady Bunny.

Seems to me you did a pretty crappy job of setting up your OP premise and are now trying to berate folks for not sticking to a path that you really did not make clear.

Bad form!
I see no need to elaborate. The title and content of the article speak for themselves. Of course your opinion is your opinion, and you’re entitled to it. If partying with drag queens is cool with you, go for it. In my opinion it’s unacceptable for national political leaders. However, this is the world the Democrats want to create. This is why we vote.

I see no need to elaborate. The title and content of the article speak for themselves. Of course your opinion is your opinion, and you’re entitled to it. If partying with drag queens is cool with you, go for it. In my opinion it’s unacceptable for national political leaders. However, this is the world the Democrats want to create. This is why we vote.
But you have been elaborating each time you have posted to folks that Lady Bunny was not the topic.

But you have been elaborating each time you have posted to folks that Lady Bunny was not the topic.
Go ahead and keep making stuff up. I responded to comments directed at me. No elaboration.

I think it’s bad form for politicians to party with drag queens. But when it comes to Democrats I’m not surprised. Now go ahead, big Lou, and make up some of your BS.

Go ahead and keep making stuff up. I responded to comments directed at me. No elaboration.

I think it’s bad form for politicians to party with drag queens. But when it comes to Democrats I’m not surprised. Now go ahead, big Lou, and make up some of your BS.
You do know that elaboration can happen that way, right?

P.S. I am not making anything up!

I don't disagree it is bad form for politicians to party with drag queens.

They didn't do that though because they stayed late at work finally doing their job.

Were you this angry when Trump went golfing 200 times while President? Did Lady Bunny charge $144,000,000 to show up?

Just looking for consistency.

Americans are choosing between gas and food, and the Democrats are living lavishly off our tax dollars. How out of touch can they be?
You can seriously shove this line of bullshit trolling. Republicans give billions in tax cuts to billionaires, shit on the poor, fight against livable wages, fight against infrastrcutrue spending, fight against COVID relief funding, are on the side of our enemy and using Ukraine war to be hacks, so who the **** do you think you are kidding?

So you post is complete joke, zero credibility

Were you this angry when Trump went golfing 200 times while President? Did Lady Bunny charge $144,000,000 to show up?

Just looking for consistency.
At best you might find the consistency from them of thrice strained beef broth!

Back
Top Bottom