• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Enter **** Hunter Biden, Joe’s Explosion... the fun has just begun

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Enter the wrecking ball... Joe and is record of corruption. The floodgates have opened, and we all know Trump is going to hammer Corrupt, Senile Joe all the way to Election Day.

This is what happens when the Goebbels Media fails to do its job. :)

And watch Joe react... ROTFLOL...

The fun has just begun.:geek:

He cannot run from his And his family’s corruption. This isn’t going to work... even with the full support of the Goebbels Media.

Remind me again which office Hunter Biden is running for? Is he even involved with Joe's campaign?

Remind me again which office Hunter Biden is running for? Is he even involved with Joe's campaign?
The fact that Hunter Biden isn't running for office is the sole reason the Senate Committee was able to release this information.

But tell me, do you think Hunter should now be investigated and possibly indicted by the DOJ based on the information released by that Senate Committee?

The fact that Hunter Biden isn't running for office is the sole reason the Senate Committee was able to release this information.

But tell me, do you think Hunter should now be investigated and possibly indicted by the DOJ based on the information released by that Senate Committee?
Sure, why not? If he broke any laws, he should not be above them. Even if his dad becomes president.

LAW & ORDER!

That is obviously not true.

And, as usual, only trashy right wing blogs and Rupert Murdoch even attempt to twist the non event into something you wanted to hear.

First of all, Congress does not normally conduct politically motivated investigations of private citizens.

Second, unless it is a national security matter, reports get released.

So, you made that one up (again).

And the committee found nothing actionable.

But we already knew that.

The only purpose of this “investigation” was to keep a meme spooled up and ready just in time for November.

That’s a question for you. What in the report would warrant that?

That’s a question for you. What in the report would warrant that?
If the Senate refers this to the DOJ for investigation, then yes, I think the DOJ should investigate and possibly indict Hunter.

I'm no prosecutor, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to engage in human trafficking.

Do you agree with me?

If the Senate refers this to the DOJ for investigation, then yes, I think the DOJ should investigate and possibly indict Hunter.

I'm no prosecutor, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to engage in human trafficking.

Do you agree with me?

Where in their report do they make that charge?

Yesterday I said it was gonna take a while for this Hunter Biden obsession to go away. I likened it to the Hillary Benghazi thing.

But after seeing a number of these threads I'm realizing that the obsession is way worse than I thought.

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have really done a number on the rubes.

The fact that Putin had it created wholesale is the reason the GOP released it.

That is obviously not true.

And, as usual, only trashy right wing blogs and Rupert Murdoch even attempt to twist the non event into something you wanted to hear.

First of all, Congress does not normally conduct politically motivated investigations of private citizens.

This is not politically motivated and this investigation was not into any private citizen. Congress frequently investigates actions and situations involving the executive branch, as this one did. Also, possible crimes by, not only citizens, but by foreign nationals are a common finding of Congressional investigations.

Second, unless it is a national security matter, reports get released.

So, you made that one up (again).

If this investigation had ONLY found possible criminal action by Joe, this report would not have been released this close to the election. This isn't something that I've made up.

And the committee found nothing actionable.

But we already knew that.

The only purpose of this “investigation” was to keep a meme spooled up and ready just in time for November.

I don't think you've any idea what this committee found. And it's up to the committee whether they refer this to the DOJ. And it's the DOJ...not the committee and certainly not you...who will decide if anything is actionable or not.

That investigation sure did land like a lead balloon. Nothing found, what a surprise.

Hunter Biden only has to be less corrupt than Trump and his deranged clan. And by a country mile, he is.

Hunter Biden only has to be less corrupt than Trump and his deranged clan. And by a country mile, he is.
Really?

If Hunter is indicted, do you think his defense against the charges will be, "I'm not as bad as Trump and his deranged clan."?

LOL!!

Dude...not even HUNTER is that dumb.

Watching age old hypocritical Conservatives all of a sudden make a mountain out of a molehill on this is comedy gold.

Really?

If Hunter is indicted, do you think his defense against the charges will be, "I'm not as bad as Trump and his deranged clan."?

LOL!!

Dude...not even HUNTER is that dumb.

I'm talking about me voting for Biden over not voting, or voting for Trump. There is little Joe could do (within the realm of possibility) to dissuade me from voting for Biden and thus doing my part to prevent the utter ruin of America.

And yes, I'm eligible to vote.

Also, 99% of right-wing allegations are simply projection. Nothing comes of them. How many times can you cry wolf and retain a shred of credibility? Meanwhile you don't care about Trump's rampant corruption which exceeds all definitions of the word.

Watching age old hypocritical Conservatives all of a sudden make a mountain out of a molehill on this is comedy gold.
Actually... watching Leftists go batshit crazy about the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax... Don Jr. meeting a Russian at Trump Tower... and then ignore the massive corruption by Joe, his brother and **** Hunter... is rich.

The fun has just begun for Hide’in Biden :)

He’s gotta do much better than this lame attempt at deflection:

Actually... watching Leftists go batshit crazy about the Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax... Don Jr. meeting a Russian at Trump Tower... and then ignore the massive corruption by Joe, his brother and **** Hunter... is rich.

The number of people who are going to be dissuaded from voting for Biden because of this molehill could fit in bathroom locker with room to spare. After the ridiculous Benghazi and email investigations, which went nowhere and were simply efforts to suppress the vote, it's clear what your play is.

I like how they openly played to Q-Anon with this. ****ing hilarious.

That investigation sure did land like a lead balloon. Nothing found, what a surprise.
Right. Nothing found.

• In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”
  • In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.
  • Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).
  • The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency. Former Secretary of State John Kerry had knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board, but when asked about it at a town hall event in Nashua, N.H. on Dec. 8, 2019, Kerry falsely said, “I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No.” Evidence to the contrary is detailed in Section V.
  • Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland testified that confronting oligarchs would send an anticorruption message in Ukraine. Kent told the Committees that Zlochevsky was an “odious oligarch.” However, in December 2015, instead of following U.S. objectives of confronting oligarchs, Vice President Biden’s staff advised him to avoid commenting on Zlochevsky and recommended he say, “I’m not going to get into naming names or accusing individuals.”
  • Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the Resident Legal Advisor reported this allegation to the FBI.
  • Andrii Telizhenko, the Democrats’ personification of Russian disinformation, met with Obama administration officials, including Elisabeth Zentos, a member of Obama’s National Security Council, at least 10 times. A Democrat lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies, contracted with Telizhenko from 2016 to 2017 and continued to request his assistance as recent as the summer of 2019. A recent news article detailed other extensive contacts between Telizhenko and Obama administration officials.
  • In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
  • Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
  • Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.
  • Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
  • Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.
  • Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

Wow... Look at Angry Joe. Touched a nerve, did they? After watching that video, I know what I'd casually keep hitting on in the debate.

I'm talking about me voting for Biden over not voting, or voting for Trump.
Oh...then why are you talking to me about this? I haven't said a word about voting for either one of them.

Wow... Look at Angry Joe. Touched a nerve, did they? After watching that video, I know what I'd casually keep hitting on in the debate.

Trump will. And then Joe will call him a traitor for murdering 200k Americans.

I wonder which argument people watching will care about. I wonder how well TRump will look taking a shot at a pol’s kid.

I wonder.

Enter the wrecking ball... Joe and is record of corruption. The floodgates have opened, and we all know Trump is going to hammer Corrupt, Senile Joe all the way to Election Day.

This is what happens when the Goebbels Media fails to do its job. :)

The fun has just begun.:geek:

He cannot run from his And his family’s corruption. This isn’t going to work... even with the full support of the Goebbels Media.

He’s gotta do much better than this lame attempt at deflection:

Did you read the report, especially the part about Perry's corruption?

Oh...then why are you talking to me about this? I haven't said a word about voting for either one of them.

Because Hunter Bidengate is about trying to get at Joe Biden and suppress his voting turnout.

Back
Top Bottom