• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Engineers of the Trump-Ukraine scandal

View attachment 67377518

Imagine how relieved Ukrainians must be not having to rely on this rogues gallery at this perilous time? Americans might have forgotten, but they haven't.
Yeah, I'm sure they feel great with their kids hunkered in bunkers and women filling bottles to make incendiary devices while every able-bodied man is taking up arms.

They're DEFINITELY worried about and giving thought to a newspaper from 2019. That's definitely on their minds.

Hey I know, let's you and me find a way to blame the Russian aggression against Ukraine on Trump. You know Trump's son was heavily involved with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. Oh what, that Hunter Biden, never mind.

Just more trashing of America and Americans. Pathetic, but obvious.

Ukraine ready to buy more javelins from united states as soon as Volodymyr Zelenskyy does trump a favor.

Oh never mind, I forgot, this is just left wing propaganda that belongs in the political cartoon isle.

Hey I know, let's you and me find a way to blame the Russian aggression against Ukraine on Trump. You know Trump's son was heavily involved with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma. Oh what, that Hunter Biden, never mind.

Imagine having to rely on this administration for support against Russia:

"One of the cover stories offered by the White House and its Republican allies in Congress is that Trump was concerned about broader corruption in Ukraine, a claim that receives no backing in the transcript of his notorious July 25th conversation with Zelensky or anywhere else. Parnas dismissed this suggestion out of hand. “It was all about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden,” he said. “And, also, Rudy had a personal thing with the Manafort stuff, the black ledger, and that was another thing they were looking into. But it was never about corruption.”

Parnas also claimed that Vice-President Pence was directly involved in pressuring Ukraine. Last May, he said, Giuliani instructed him to tell a senior aide to Zelensky, who had only recently been elected, that Pence wouldn’t attend the inauguration if Ukraine’s new President didn’t agree to announce an investigation into Burisma and the Bidens. Within days, the White House announced that Pence wasn’t going to Kyiv. “Obviously, when Pence cancels, they get word,” Parnas recalled, referring to the Ukrainians. “So now they realize that what I was telling them was true.”"

Giuliani didn’t explain how he came to be involved with Parnas or what he had engaged the Soviet émigré to do. He also didn’t comment on the documents Parnas handed over to Congress. In a better world, the Senate would immediately subpoena both of them to appear at Trump’s impeachment trial and let lawyers for the defense and the prosecution question them. Almost certainly, this isn’t going to happen. Trump’s enablers in the Republican Party will make sure of it."

Link

And lest we forget Perry's grift:

"Perry was a leading figure in the impeachment inquiry last fall. He was among the officials, known as the “three amigos,” who ran a shadow foreign policy in Ukraine on Trump’s behalf. Their aim, according to the findings of the impeachment inquiry in the House, was to embarrass Trump’s main political rival, Joe Biden.

Alongside this political mission, Perry and his staff at the Energy Department worked to advance energy deals that were potentially worth billions of dollars to Perry’s friends and political donors, a six-month investigation by reporters from Time, WNYC and ProPublica shows. Two of these deals seemed set to benefit Energy Transfer, the Texas company on whose board Perry served immediately before and after his stint in Washington. The biggest was worth an estimated $20 billion, according to U.S. and Ukrainian energy executives involved in negotiating them."

Link

Back
Top Bottom