• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Enforcers vs Rebels

Centrist

Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Below is a video from France a few months ago. Allegedly is a riot between pro-Covid-19 mandate supporters vs an anti-mandate group.

Not sure what is the story behind this video however it appears the group with masks was coming back from a soccer match and got pissed off seeing the protests daily in their neighbourhood.

Regardless, do you find that Covid-19 turned society into enforcers vs rebels?

I salute my fellow vaccinated that do not wear it like a badge.

Soccer hooligans should be shot on sight

Maybe people are just getting sick of plague mongers.

Below is a video from France a few months ago. Allegedly is a riot between pro-Covid-19 mandate supporters vs an anti-mandate group.

Not sure what is the story behind this video however it appears the group with masks was coming back from a soccer match and got pissed off seeing the protests daily in their neighbourhood.

No it has highlighted the difference between those who pitch in to a common effort and say, "I think these sandbags would be better used over there before over here but I'm going to do what I can to help anyway." and those who can't be counted on if it inconveniences them- they cross their arms and say, "I don't want to and you can't make me!"

Football hooligans didn't get their fight on at the match. They had to attack someone before they went home.

Back
Top Bottom