• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#EndTheChaos #VoteHimOut

That video reminds me of the kind of things the Lincoln Project puts out.

It's weird how these independent groups put out better ads than the official campaigns do.

4fm9nk.jpg

Already Bookmarked it. We have had some good ones here in Texas by the Dems and the Lincoln Project, will see if I can find some.
please do.

MAGA = Make America Green Always

America NEEDS tons upon tons upon tons of voters to turn out in order to defeat the Fascist ALEC anti American Party and their voter suppression scheme!!! GO VOTE!

Oh look, it's another "Trump Derangement Syndrome" thread.
don't worry. there are a ton of sane Americans and/or Americans who have figured out Trump's con.

hell, even some Republicans are abandoning ship (who Trump then trashes). must suck for the to vote D in one election.

123c83cc6cfeb650ecf2d65a41a6f7256532ecca.jpg

Yeah, we know chuckie, you have this all "totally under control".

they really are in denial.

if Biden wins i want all of Trump's most hardcore supporters still in denial. then it will hurt more.

they really are in denial.

if Biden wins i want all of Trump's most hardcore supporters still in denial. then it will hurt more.

The bigger question is how will YOU react if Donald Trump wins in November? Judging by your track record (4 years of denial of the 2016 election results) a Donald Trump victory in November will not go down very well for you.

The bigger question is how will YOU react if Donald Trump wins in November? Judging by your track record (4 years of denial of the 2016 election results) a Donald Trump victory in November will not go down very well for you.
Well that is a lie. I never denied that Donald Trump won our last election.

Did you accuse the Trump campaign of cheating in the 2016 presidential election?
no but why change the subject to your first lie about me?

Back
Top Bottom