• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

How about a specific verse?
You don't have access to Paul's condemnation of idolatry (like divination) in Galatians? You don't recall Jesus instructing you not to try to know the end of the age? You haven't read Acts?

Ok.

You don't have access to Paul's condemnation of idolatry (like divination) in Galatians? You don't recall Jesus instructing you not to try to know the end of the age? You haven't read Acts?

Ok.
You don't have one...got it...

You don't have one...got it...
That is a strange read of the reference to the source material.

I am not going to chop in large chunks of Greek for you. I was already warned once against foreign languages.

That is a strange read of the reference to the source material.

I am not going to chop in large chunks of Greek for you. I was already warned once against foreign languages.
lol...how about English?

I have discussed this with you in good faith. The very least you can do is try to do more than mutter, "nope, not true, neener neener."

So, let's back up: do you read Greek and Hebrew, or are you just using an idiomatically suspect English translation?

I read Greek when I have to. Which English translation would you like to use? I have most of them. Give me the Greek passages you dont think translate and I will transcribe them for you.

That's the beating heart of all prophecy-divining. It's also, strictly speaking, soothsaying and sorcery, and expressly forbid by Paul. But, desire will out.
:rolleyes:

The prophecy being talked about here, came from prophets of God. A lot of them have even QUOTED GOD.
That's not sorcery or soothsaying.

Kol - that'd be like saying..................................Christ was a soothsayer Himself, for having given His prophecies.

Just leave us in peace with your Ezekiel 38 or 39 or 40 - and also with you Ozo-kiel or Uzu-kiel or any other Kiels.
All that nonsense has nothing what-so-ever to to with Moscow or China or anything of modern politics today.

@Dragonfly
@Manc Skipper
@Arlette

I'm leaving you in peace.
You're the one who entered this thread.....and, won't leave it in peace.

If you don't believe in the Bible - this has nothing to do with you!
Lol - you guys are such nervous nellies! :)

You pretend to be above what you describe as religious "crap"...............................and yet, you hang on to every word of it! :ROFLMAO:

You can't read the whole thing..got it...
Um, if you'd bother, you'd see there's nothing in Galatians 5 like that poster suggested there was...

I'll give you a hint, I'm the False Prophet. I ruled with He three-billion years ago. I was Louie and Jefferson. I ruled a planet twenty-billion years ago with King David.

A likely story, although there are other explanations to my reading.
Sometimes i really enjoy fanfictions.

:rolleyes:

The prophecy being talked about here, came from prophets of God. A lot of them have even QUOTED GOD.
That's not sorcery or soothsaying.

Kol - that'd be like saying..................................Christ was a soothsayer Himself, for having given His prophecies.

No one has ever quoted god.

You pretend to be above what you describe as religious "crap"..............................
I seem to have no recollection of ever having written the word that you quote here.
That is not my style of writing.
And I know that there are posters here who cannot form a single sentence without using the F-word.
I am not one of them.

Guess again...this is a summary of Galatians 5, just in case you didn't read it...

A weird, strangely unchristian way to elide that Paul condemns idolatry, which includes soothsaying and divination.

It also completely ignores Yeshua ben Miriam's injunction against knowing ir worrying about the passing of the age.

A weird, strangely unchristian way to elide that Paul condemns idolatry, which includes soothsaying and divination.

It also completely ignores Yeshua ben Miriam's injunction against knowing ir worrying about the passing of the age.
The truth hurts, huh...

@Dragonfly
@Manc Skipper
@Arlette

You pretend to be above what you describe as religious "crap"...............................and yet, you hang on to every word of it! :ROFLMAO:
Don't post dumb shit in a section of DP that's designed to have skeptical replies proving how dumb your shit posts are.

Go to the Theology section if you need some protection from skeptical replies.

Who's nervous? You're the one with the chicken-little sky is falling end of times thread.

The truth hurts, huh...
There were these Benedictine-rule monks with whom I used to meditate. They were Christians, in all the ways that word is ennobling, generous and wise.

Internet 'Christians', not so much.

There were these Benedictine-rule monks with whom I used to meditate. They were Christians, in all the ways that word is ennobling, generous and wise.

Internet 'Christians', not so much.
But you cannot give me an exact scripture...got it...

@Dragonfly
@Manc Skipper
@Arlette

You
But you cannot give me an exact scripture...got it...

You're being trolled.

Back
Top Bottom