• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:955] End Times Prophecies: Are they lining up to be fulfilled?

No Tribulation. Get over it.

the sad part is that he probably DOES believe this.

there is no getting over what actually IS coming.

sad.

No Rapture. No Mark of the Beast. Myth and superstition.

the Rapture is to save you from this Video below.

i just watched it and what a nuuuuk will do. 30 feet of rubble, no help, everything stops, starvation et al.

a few left

Ridiculous claim.

if only.

you have no vision, and you will perish. .........then what....

watch the video and then we talk. so far, you have NO facts. none.

Revelation said:
when the Tribulation hits

🤔 :ROFLMAO:

i am trying to Encourage the Forum to start thinking a wee bit.

this weekend is a good time to start, me thinks...

get.jpg

ever wonder how the Tribulation starts? well start with NPC man above, he denies the Rapture, watches Lame News tonight, and claims 'no fear'.

NPC

Political Internet meme
The NPC, derived from non-player character, is an Internet meme that represents people who do not think for themselves or do not make their own decisions; those who lack introspection or intrapersonal communication. The meme gained further viral status on TikTok, with the surge of "NPC Streamers". Wikipedia

So what have you been doing here at DP up to this point 'before' you made the decision 'today' to "try to Encourage the Forum to start thinking this weekend" @Revelation?

View attachment 67505261

ever wonder how the Tribulation starts? well start with NPC man above, he denies the Rapture, watches Lame News tonight, and claims 'no fear'.

NPC

Political Internet meme
The NPC, derived from non-player character, is an Internet meme that represents people who do not think for themselves or do not make their own decisions; those who lack introspection or intrapersonal communication. The meme gained further viral status on TikTok, with the surge of "NPC Streamers". Wikipedia
Internet memes? :unsure:

I encourage science deniers to educate themselves. It's just a tad more complex than internet memes. Recent publication. You do know what a publication is, yes?

Assembly Theory. New and exciting. Science is discovering patterns of reproduction in physical objects independent of biology. Complex molecules are seen to assemble themselves much like organisms naturally select for genetic variation, from what I understand from a short browse.

We have introduced the foundations of AT and how it can be implemented to quantify the degree of selection found in an ensemble of evolved objects, agnostic to the detailed formation mechanisms of the objects or knowing a priori which objects are products of units of selection. To do so, we introduced a quantity, assembly, built from two quantities: the number of copies of an object and its assembly index, where the assembly index is the minimal number of recursive steps necessary to build the object (its size). We demonstrated how AT allows a unified language for describing selection and the generation of novelty by showing how it quantifies the discovery and production of selected objects in a forward process described by mass action kinetics. AT provides a framework to unify descriptions of selection across physics and biology, with the potential to build a new physics that emerges in chemistry in which history and causal contingency through selection must start to play a prominent role in our descriptions of matter. For molecules, computing the assembly index is not explicitly necessary, because the assembly index can be probed directly experimentally with high accuracy with spectroscopy techniques including mass spectroscopy, infrared and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy29.

Read up. Go to your local library and kneel down on the front steps. Beg, cry and beg for an education. Go to the Learner's Bench. Kneel. Read. Beg. Beg. And more begging.

It's much nicer than a church. Actually makes you happy. God wants you to be happy...and educated.

R.e5882814b8f8e9bf63ecff5f717d722e

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom