• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

End of the year show at an Islamic Jihad kindergarten

Status
Not open for further replies.
O look who it is, Mr. i am always right, and if you disagree with me you are wrong, no matter what guy, how are you doing?
anyways i have enough experience dealing with you, especially in the mideast forum to:2brickwal, so i will save myself the headache and simply say yes mbig you are always right.:peace
So you have no Factual answer, Correct?
In many many years posting on this topic, I noted from many photos, there are 'lighter' and 'darker' Palestinians, and even Blue-eyed and Blond ones. There are also many of Egyptian, Syrian, and every other Arab country origin.
Gazans may be genetically closer to Egyptians than West Bankers. I don't think anyone has done the studies on that one yet.

One always finds in Palestine Arabs who have been in the country only a few weeks or a few months...Since they are themselves strangers in a strange land, they are the loudest to cry: 'Out with the Jews!...Amongst them are to be found representatives of every Arab country: Arabs from Transjordan, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Egypt, the Sudan and Iraq.
- Ladislas Farago, Palestine at the Crossroads (New York: Putnam 1937) p17

Last edited:
As to the level of that indoctrination is neither relevant nor measurable, but that it happens, shows that Western society is capable.

No, dude, it's VERY important. Singing the Obama song? No so horrible. Teaching children that Jews are the devil and deserve to be randomly killed? Big fkn difference.

False equivalency... stop it.

Last edited:
Once again, I don't see any sort of romantic view being expressed.

All I see is an attempt at false moral equivalence by looking at the means used by two different groups, rather than looking at the different groups' objectives.

Even if the Palestinians were to use "passive resistance" to advance their goal of israel's destruction, it would still be false equivalence to compare then to the Indians seeking independence under Ghandi. Because the key element is that Indians wanted independence for themselves; the Palestinians want to end Jewish independence in Israel.

But this is, what, the 5th time this has been pointed out to you on this thread? At some point I would think you will need to acknowledge it rather than keep turning the argument back to the strawman that the IRA were not rainbow fairies riding unicorns and handing out gum drops.

CJ 2.0 repeating yourself "five" times over is a little ad nauseam, don't you think? And if that premise is incorrect in the first instance will it morph itself into a correct assumption the 'fifth' time? NO. So no need to continue on your tangent. Where have i stated i am following a line of 'moral equivalence'? or any other equivalence for that matter?

What i attempted to do was show from the outset dealing with terrorists is the same over (there actual cause at this point is irrelevant). We have to deal with them to bring to an end a particular struggle. That the Palestinian/Israeli situation is so ingrained (both sides) in religious context makes matters that much harder.

Sorry, I'm off to watch the Football :)

Paul

At that time it was Palestine(f_uck the trouble making brits) so the arabs were understandably pist, Immigrants of Russian, Eukarian, Bulgarian, German, etc etc descent were immigrating to the mid-east. Those immigrants are of European descent not middleastern descent, they were receiving help from those that were already there. The mid-east is not like the U.S. a melting pot of ethnicities. They should have stayed in their native homelands in Europe like Russia, Germany etc. or moved to the U.S. bottom line is their bloodline is of europe not middleast.

Who are you referring to? Jews? Are you Helen Thomas?

Who are you referring to? Jews? Are you Helen Thomas?

No i'm reffering to the oompa lumpa's, sorry if there was a misunderstand. Actually i just finished making love to her;) it's not as bad as you think, that k y intense jelly really works.:2wave:

It's attitudes like this that make me not give a crap about the Palestinians.

Yeah. If that's the prevelant attitude of Palestinians...well I've learned something too.

No i'm reffering to the oompa lumpa's, sorry if there was a misunderstand. Actually i just finished making love to her;) it's not as bad as you think, that k y intense jelly really works.:2wave:

Are you drunk?

Really? So this was inevitable?
Yes.
History has showen this to be true.

No responsibility anywhere within a society that destroys itself from within like this?
Which is pretty much what i just stated. When people are occupied for such a long time some turn to radicals and religious radicals and see these acts as the only alternative...

Cause I got millenia of history that says not all occupations (including those far more brutal than this one), result in parents raising children into a death cult.
Even the most prominent "peaceful revolution", The Revolution for Indian Independence was not all peaceful. Some groups and activists turned to terrorism and extreme violence

I've always found comments like this interesting. Why is it that it's always Israel's own fault if people hate and want to terrorize them, yet the actions of terrorists are never faulted for how some see and regard radical Islam?

Because when you treat people not in a human matter and occupy them militarily, kick them out of their land, destroy their homes, make them refuges, refuse to give them a right to return, blockade them, build a wall around them, people turn to radical ideas and religious radical ideas when they believe they have no where else to go.

And they wouldn't have to be occupied if they weren't turning kids into terrorists....

Some Palestinians were "turning their kids to terrorists" in the 1940's and 50's? :doh

So, what was it in the thirties and forties, then, when Palestinians were encouraged by their leadership to "Kill Jews wherever they are found"?

They were?
Source on that?

When people are occupied for such a long time some turn to radicals and religious radicals and see these acts as the only alternative...

You keep repeating this same mindless platitude, but you have failed to explain why the Arab terrorism against Jews began in the 1920s.

They were?
Source on that?

It is common knowledge among those who actually know something about the conflict.

All you have do do is perform a simple search on Haj Amin al Husseini along with the wirds "Kill the Jews" and all the information you will need will be right at your fingertips. Of course, not all of it will be phrased as a simplistic platitude from an extremist anti-Israel site , so you might have some catching up to do.

You keep repeating this same mindless platitude,
Point out how its "mindless"? Many long brutal military occupations historically turn to terrorism.

[ but you have failed to explain why the Arab terrorism against Jews began in the 1920s.

It was not until the 1920's that the first clashes between Jew's and the Palestinian people began to break out. This happened because this is when land first started to be taken away from the Palestinians. Mainly because of the Balfour Delcration and the British to counter the agreement they had with the Palestinian people in the McMahon Agreement. Before that happened Jews, Christians and Muslims lived peacefully in Palestine. Palestine was over 90% Muslim and it was just about the only pace in the world where the Jewish population flourished in a time when they were being persecuted in Europe.

Still waiting on a source for this claim that you stated: "Kill Jews wherever they are found"

It is common knowledge among those who actually know something about the conflict.

All you have do do is perform a simple search on Haj Amin al Husseini along with the wirds "Kill the Jews" and all the information you will need will be right at your fingertips. Of course, not all of it will be phrased as a simplistic platitude from an extremist anti-Israel site , so you might have some catching up to do.

No i know the Anti-semite fascist.. But it was said in the 1940's when he was promised the right to rule Palestine once the "Nazis pushed the British out". Context helps here.

It was not until the 1920's that the first clashes between Jew's and the Palestinian people began to break out. This happened because this is when land first started to be taken away from the Palestinians. Mainly because of the Balfour Delcration and the British to counter the agreement they had with the Palestinian people in the McMahon Agreement. Before that happened Jews, Christians and Muslims lived peacefully in Palestine. Palestine was over 90% Muslim and it was just about the only pace in the world where the Jewish population flourished in a time when they were being persecuted in Europe.

That is true , but nothing can excuse the massacres of Hebron. Riots, confrontations ? yes but not entering a town and massacring more than 60 civilians including children. I simply cannot bring myself to accept that.
I think you agree, you are not trying to excuse these atrocities, you are trying to clarify the reasons, right ?

That is true , but nothing can excuse the massacres of Hebron. Riots, confrontations ? yes but not entering a town and massacring more than 60 civilians including children. I simply cannot bring myself to accept that.
Neither can i am not condoning that at all.

I think you agree, you are not trying to excuse these atrocities, you are trying to clarify the reasons, right ?

That is correct. I now way am i justifying terrorism or murder of civilians from both sides. Im just pointing out the historic roots, the historic causes of this conflict, and human right abuses, and breaking of international laws.

But some people here think that since i agree with international law, the international community, palestinians right to their own state on the set 1967 borders and since i point out history that i am somehow "anti semitic" and support the right for Israel to be "destroyed"

Last edited:
Neither can i am not condoning that at all.

That is correct. I now way am i justifying terrorism or murder of civilians from both sides. Im just pointing out the historic roots, the historic causes of this conflict, and human right abuses, and breaking of international laws.

But some people here think that since i agree with international law, the international community, palestinians right to their own state on the set 1967 borders and since i point out history that i am somehow "anti semitic" and support the right for Israel to be "destroyed"

I had little doubt about that.

As for the anti-semitic rhetoric, I guess we just have to ignore. It's a card played too often mainly as an attempt to intimidate.

I had little doubt about that.

As for the anti-semitic rhetoric, I guess we just have to ignore. It's a card played too often mainly as an attempt to intimidate.

Yep unfortunately that is the world we live in.

The way the Hebron massacre is understood by some posters here is that Jews and Palestinians were living together in peace, birds were singing on the trees, the sun was shining ... and all of a sudden the savage Palestinians, for no reason at all decided to massacre their Jewish neighbours. Just like dogs you know ? all of a sudden they bite for no apparent reason.

Beside forgetting to put events it in their historical context, they also ignore the fact that the Jews who were massacred were the newcomers, the settlers, and not the Sephardi Jews who lived among Palestinians for centuries. They also ignore the fact that many Jews were hidden by Arabs in their homes in order to save them from the outraged criminals.

It is not enough, I know, massacring the civilians was not and NEVER justified, we agree. But yeah, what an absurd episode in human history :(

The way the Hebron massacre is understood by some posters here is that Jews and Palestinians were living together in peace, birds were singing on the trees, the sun was shining ... and all of a sudden the savage Palestinians, for no reason at all decided to massacre their Jewish neighbours. Just like dogs you know ? all of a sudden they bite for no apparent reason.

Beside forgetting to put events it in their historical context, they also ignore the fact that the Jews who were massacred were the newcomers, the settlers, and not the Sephardi Jews who lived among Palestinians for centuries. They also ignore the fact that many Jews were hidden by Arabs in their homes in order to save them from the outraged criminals.

It is not enough, I know, massacring the civilians was not and NEVER justified, we agree. But yeah, what an absurd episode in human history :(

Couldnt say it better myself. People forget about context, and just play the "anti semite" card, and the card that "all Palestinians hate jews for no REASON!" The Jews do nothing wrong they are innocent peaceful people who have done nothing wrong in the Israeli/Palestinian areas.

Oh, that women who was gang raped? Yeah, it was her fault because I support all men no matter what they do and she was wrong for being a women. Not only was she wrong for being a woman, but she walked in front of the men showing a bit of leg, so she definitely had it coming. She obviously deserved the gang rape because women are inherently at fault all times and no matter the situation. This one must have been a slut and probably enjoyed it, so we should still support all men in whatever they do.

Oh, you say I might have a little problem with misogyny here? Heavens no!! Perish the thought! You see, now that you bring it to my attention, I will claim that I don't actually support the gang rape or have anything against women. My goodness, no. You see, all I was doing was EXPLAINING the rape. That's it - -I was explaining it.

All better now?

Oh, that women who was gang raped? Yeah, it was her fault because I support all men no matter what they do and she was wrong for being a women. Not only was she wrong for being a woman, but she walked in front of the men showing a bit of leg, so she definitely had it coming. She obviously deserved the gang rape because women are inherently at fault all times and no matter the situation. This one must have been a slut and probably enjoyed it, so we should still support all men in whatever they do.
:doh
Please tell me your not using this as an rebuttal... Please god.. Please oh god!
This has literally nothing to do with the discussion at hand. And if you choose to ignore the historical context in this and somehow are trying to make the claim that Palestinian Israeli conflict in historical context=gang rape, then dear god...

Oh, you say I might have a little problem with misogyny here? Heavens no!! Perish the thought! You see, now that you bring it to my attention, I will claim that I don't actually support the gang rape or have anything against women. My goodness, no. You see, all I was doing was EXPLAINING the rape. That's it - -I was explaining it.

All better now?

Giant ****ing fail.

If you fail to respond to the points made about the historical context of this issue, and instead bring up gang rape for some strange reason, then i dont know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
I'm going to close this thread temporarily pending mod review/discussion. I'll let you know if/when it's reopened. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom